剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
我勉强才保住一命
I mean, I scarcely escaped with my life,
更别提我可怜的露娜了
not to mention my poor little Runa.
是这样吗
Isn't that right?
那真是
That, uh...
真是糟透了
That is terrible.
妈妈爱死你了
Mommy loves you so much.
我知道
I know
你应该还妥善保管着水银之石 对吧
you have the Mercury Stone safely in your keeping.
我
I...
当然
Sure.
对
Yes.
它很安全
The stone is safe.
听我一言
Heed me.
如果你不使用水银之石的力量
If you do not harness the stone's powers
来捕获并阻止尼芙女王
to capture and stop Queen Neve,
她会让我们所有人沦为阶下囚
she will have all of us in chains.
你的王国 将会像我的王国一样沦陷
Your kingdom will fall as mine has.
这是怎么回事
Uh, what is this?
这看起来不像水银之石
This does not look like the Mercury Stone.
你很有洞察力
You are very perceptive.
它当然不是
It is not.
你强大的武器库中还有另一件武器
You have another weapon in your mighty arsenal.
残忍♥的尼芙女王根本没有机会 露娜 对不对
Oh! Brutal Queen Neve stands nary a chance, Runa, does she?
我的露娜公主为你欢呼
My Princess Runa applauds you.
她的多巴胺水平怎么样
What are her dopamine levels?
也比正常水平高
Also higher than normal.
这是坏事吗
Is that bad?
还是好事
Is it good?
这是怪事
It's curious.
这是神经活动水平增高的标志
It's a sign of heightened neurological activity.
我的国王 公主殿下是正确的
My king, the princess is right.
如果您不准备使用水银之石的力量
If you're not prepared to use the power of the stone,
请允许我领军出击赤焰卫军
then allow me to lead an attack against the Crimson Guard.
他们将人头落地
Their heads will roll.
也许我们可以避免所有不必要的人头落地
Perhaps we could refrain from any unnecessary head chopping.
那真太令人失望了
Oh. That's disappointing.
米歇尔上尉 把你的手从我身上拿开
Lieutenant Mitchell, take your hands off me.
我是你的上级长官
I'm your superior officer.
赤焰卫军
The Crimson Guard.
放开我 否则我会让你上军事法庭
Let me go. I'll have you court-martialed.
闭嘴 你是觉得自己的罪行
Silence. Did you think your crimes
不会受到惩罚吗 巫师
would go unpunished, wizard?
我不是什么巫师
I'm not a wizard.
我是轮机长
I'm the chief engineer.
你穿着巫师的袍子
You wear a wizard's robes.
这太荒唐了
This is absurd.
我都不知道这衣服是从哪里冒出来的
I don't know where these came from.
它突然就穿在身上了
They just appeared.
这正是你力量的证明 巫师
Proof of your powers, wizard.
停止你们的邪恶行径 天杀的赤焰卫军
Halt your dark deeds, accursed Crimson Guard!
你们暴行的时刻已走到了尽头
Your hour of cruelty is at an end,
雷德利国王在此
for King Ridley is here
尔等邪恶之心将因恐惧而颤抖
to strike fear in your evil hearts.
立刻释放巫师卡斯特
Release Caster the Wizard at once.
我们不听你的命令 假王
We don't answer to you, false king.
除非你是来交出水银之石的
Unless you're here to surrender the Mercury Stone.
那契约之函的命令你们也不听吗?
But what about the Letter of Accords?
皇家协议上规定 奥黛丽夫人的森林应该是中立领土 对吧
Are not Lady Audrey's woods neutral territory by royal agreement?
你们在这里毫无权力
You have no rights here.
国王陛下所言为真
The king speaks the truth.
尼芙女王不再承认契约之函
Queen Neve no longer acknowledges the Letter of Accords.
现在这是她的森林
These are now her woods,
而且在不久的将来 你的王国也将成为她的领土
and it won't be long before your kingdom is hers, too.
海默
Hemmer.
姆'本加医生
Dr. M'Benga,
拜托 救救我 其他人都失去理智了
please, help me. Everyone else has lost their minds.
国王陛下 也许现在是时候
My king, perhaps it is time
该释放水银之石的力量了
to unleash the stone's power.
其实 那块石头并不在我手上
I... don't actually have the stone.
什么?
What?
但我知道它可能在谁手上 卡斯特 那个巫师
But I know who might. That wizard, Caster?
他知道石头在哪
He knows where it is.
我们必须营救他
We must rescue him.
毋庸置疑 好主意
Absolutely. Good plan.
太了不起了
Fantastic.
尼芙女王会把巫师卡斯特困在这里
Queen Neve will be keeping Wizard Caster here
在她地牢的最深处
in the deepest part of her dungeon
在她疆域的最中心
at the center of her realm
被她最强大的军队和武器保护着
surrounded by her most powerful forces and weapons.
我的王 您万不可前去
My good king, you mustn't go.
她定会在您身上施展她最邪恶的魔法
You will surely fall victim to her most terrible magics.
公主一向精明 言之有理
The princess is shrewd, as always.
贸然营救实为不妥
Staging a rescue would be unwise.
采用外交手段则更加慎重
Diplomacy might be more prudent.
十分抱歉 但是我们急需水银之石
I'm sorry, but we need the Mercury Stone.
另外 你腿脚哆嗦的声音太吵了 我什么也听不清
And it's hard to hear over the sound of your trembling boots.
够了
That's enough.
我们要先试试外交手段
We're going to try diplomacy.
如果没有用 那你可以发挥武力特长了
If that doesn't work, then you can cut something in half.
谢谢您 陛下
Thank you, sire.
星落想饮血了
Starfall is thirsty.
如此荒唐的剑名
Ridiculous name for a sword.
你才荒唐
You're ridiculous.
你们两个要一同护送我去见尼芙女王
You are both going to escort me to Queen Neve.
所以请二位尽可能减少争吵
With as little bickering as possible, please.
那我怎么办 吾王
And what of me, my Lord?
还有露娜
And Runa?
她该留在这
She should stay here.
然后 你应该留下来保护她
And, um, you should stay to protect her.
多么明智的计划 陛下 我们将静待您凯♥旋♥
Oh, a wise plan, my king. We shall await your return.
若您不幸殁于战场
And if you should fall in battle,
我将歌♥唱您
I will sing...
一曲述史诗般的
...an epic song...
哀之悼
Of mourning.
好极了
Great.
好了 出发吧
Okay. Let's go.
我想我留下来可能会更有用...
I think I might be more useful staying...
天哪 伙计
Oh, man!
好吧
All right.
这片森林里到处都是暗红旗帜
This forest is full of Crimson banners.
尼芙女王越发肆无忌惮了
Queen Neve grows more brazen by the day.
有人在这
We are not alone.
慢慢站出来 别搞事
Step forward. Slowly.
请你不必拿它指着我
Please point that elsewhere.
巫师波卢克斯
Pollux the Wizard?
雷德利国王
King Ridley.
没想到能在这见到您
I'm surprised to find you here,
虽然我不知这是愚蠢还是勇敢
though I cannot say if I think it foolish or brave.
不错
Right.
我们在找巫师卡斯特
Well, we're looking for the Wizard Caster.
那您必然是在徒劳奔波了
Ah. A fool's errand, then,
因为他现在在尼芙女王手中
for he is now in the hands of Queen Neve.
那有什么阻止我们直接攻进去带走他呢
And what is to keep us from simply marching in there and taking him?
万死无生沼泽
The Swamp of Infinite Deaths.
一听就不是什么好沼泽
Oh, that is not a good swamp.
然而那是唯一一条直通她王国的路
Alas, the only way to her kingdom takes you straight through it.
啊 那我们回去吧?
Oh. Oh, turn back then?
我宁受千刀万剐 也不想再听你唧唧歪歪了
I would die infinite deaths to no longer hear your whining.
行吗 还是不行
Yes? No?
你确定吗 波卢克斯
Are you sure, Pollux,
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表