剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
《星际迷航:新世界》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Strange New Worlds...
跟舰长一起进餐可不能迟到
You do not want to be late to the captain's table.
舰长希望普通船员参与其中
Captain wants, you know,regular people,
来了解舰上的真实情况
to hear what's actually happening on the ship.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
我完全能忍♥受任何你所导致的疼痛
I am more than capable of managing any pain you can induce.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
你在和我开玩笑呢
Now you're just toying with me.
那并非我的本意
That was not my intention.
我知道
I've noticed.
你在星际舰队服役的经历可能
Your time in Starfleet may be causing you
导致你的行为越发偏向人类
to behave in a manner so human,
我们最终可能会发现我们双方并不相容
we may ultimately find ourselves incompatible.
也许提'萍只是觉得自己被误解了
Maybe T'Pring just feels misunderstood.
谢谢你提的建议
Thank you for your advice.
千万不要牵扯进瓦肯人的情感关系
Never get in the middle of a Vulcan relationship.
小心他们拿利帕揍你
They will hit you with a lirpa.
我和史波克之间的关系很复杂
Circumstances are complicated between Spock and myself.
个人日志
Personal log,
星历1997.9
stardate 1997.9.
最近几周我在安科什坦·克'提尔休养所的工作
My last few weeks of service at the Ankeshtan K'til Retreat
卓有成效
have been productive.
引导那些曾经
It is difficult to guide those
误入歧途的人重新融入文明社会实属不易
who once walked a destructive path back to civilized society.
我需要帮助他们净化那些导致他们
Helping them purge the emotions
犯下偷窃 虐待 乃至谋杀罪行的情绪
that lead to thievery,abuse,even murder.
但对我来说最具挑战性的
Most challenging has been stealing time
是给我和史波克创造私人时间
for Spock and myself.
我们在异地恋的前提下努力维持着联♥系♥
We are making the most of our long-distance endeavor,
但是我感到史波克渴望探索他人类的那一面
but I sense in Spock a desire to explore his human side.
所以我试图在我们的关系中
So I've been attempting to introduce experimentation
引入一些实验性的内容
into our relationship in an effort to--
像人类经常喜欢说的那样
as humans are apparently fond of saying--
增加情趣
"spice things up."
我正在研究人类性行为
I have been doing research on human sex.
什么
What?
在《北回归线》这本书中
In Tropic of Cancer,
人类作家亨利·米勒阐述了对性行为非常具体的观点
the human author, Henry Miller, has a very specific idea about sexuality,
我觉得那是相当男性化的视角
which strikes me as very male.
我没有读过这本书
I... have not read it.
与此同时
Meanwhile,
埃丽卡·容在其作品《怕飞》中则提供了该话题的女性视角
Erica Jong's Fear of Flying presents a female point of view,
同时它与二十世纪诞生的
while still tied to a 20th-century conception of...
我对那本书也不熟悉
I am not familiar with that book, either.
嗯 好吧
Mm. Well,
我认为玛姬·尼尔森的《阿尔戈勇士》一书
I found The Argonauts by Maggie Nelson
更加有趣一些
to be more interesting,
这本书描述了一些人类
as a study of the transformations
所经历的转变过程
some humans go through in the process of...
提'萍
T'Pring.
也许我们应该一起阅读这些资料
Perhaps we should read some of these texts together.
同意
As you wish.
但是鉴于你的半人类血统
But as you are half-human,
我认为更好地了解造就了你的文明
I thought the onus was on me--as full Vulcan--
是我作为一个全瓦肯人的责任
to better understand the culture that makes you, you.
谢谢你 提'萍
Thank you, T'Pring.
你想的很周到
That is thoughtful.
当然 这不能取代
Of course, there is no replacement
和你面对面的相见
for seeing each other in person.
你见过阿斯本博士了吗
Have you met Dr. Aspen yet?
X也看起来很机敏
They seem very sharp.
阿斯本博士的人称代词为无性别差异的they/them,翻译沿用中文相关社区的造字X也
嗯
Hmm.
手掌上自带刀片
Has razor blades for palms.
专门用来剃胡子的
You know, to shave?
有趣
Curious.
地球呼叫史波克
Earth to Spock.
抱歉
I am sorry.
我分心了
I am distracted.
你可真是轻描淡写的能手了
Also,a master of understatement.
我和提'萍的关系正在经历挑战
I am experiencing challenges with T'Pring.
上次我给你提供感情建议的时候
The last time I gave you relationship advice,
你做得太过了
you kind of went overboard.
我承诺不再如此过火了
I promise not to do so again.
我需要朋友的建议
I need... a friend.
啊 说吧
Ah, spill it.
提'萍正在研究
T'Pring has been researching...
人类性行为
human sexuality.
她的研究做的很彻底
She has been quite thorough.
听起来也没多糟糕啊
That doesn't sound so bad.
确实
One would imagine.
但是呢
But?
她看上去比我更渴望探索我
She appears more eager to explore my...
人类的一面
"humanity" than I am.
史波克 你是在告诉我
Spock, are you telling me
你女朋友对你们关系的进展对你来说太快了吗
your girlfriend is moving too fast for you?
要调和我两种不同的文化起源是很难的
Reconciling my divergent cultures of origin is complex.
这条路充满挑战
The journey is challenging.
史波克 你知道和瓦肯人交朋友为什么有趣吗
Spock, do you know why it's fun to be friends with Vulcans?
因为瓦肯人总是诚实的
Because Vulcans are honest.
别想着自作聪明
Don't try to be smarter than the truth.
你上次就是这样才陷入麻烦的
That's what got you in trouble last time.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 专业建议
Also, pro tip...
下次专心一点听我讲话
...pay better attention to me when I'm talking...
因为
...because?
你聊天时很有魅力 而我完全错过了
You are very charming, and I am completely missing it?
有进步
Progress.
学得不错
You're learning.
我在附近的星区做了很多年的援救任务
I've been running aid missions in this sector for years,
舰长 我们这次要营救的殖民者
Captain, and the colonists we're trying to help
和过去我曾帮助过的人一样处境艰难
are as desperate as any I've ever seen.
他们搁浅在非联邦星域的边缘好几个月了
They've been stranded on the edge of non-Federation space for months.
阿斯本博士 他们的殖民船是什么时候失去动力的
When did the colonial ships lose power, Dr. Aspen?
二十六天前
26 days ago.
他们很坚强
They're toughing it out,
但现在已经开始出现营养不良和脱水的现象了
but malnourishment and dehydration are setting in.
而他们所在的位置偏僻 得不到需要的帮助
And, being where they are,they're a long way from help.
有了我们的帮助
My guess is we'll have our new friends
这些新朋友很快就会好起来的
back on their feet in no time.
感谢
Thank you.
能得到你们的帮助对我对他们
This means everything to me.
都非常重要
To them.
我明白星际舰队为什么叫你童子军了
I see why Starfleet calls you their Boy Scout.
他们才没这么叫过我
They do not call me that.
克里斯 这个称呼就写在你的档案里
Chris,it's actually in your file.
什么
What?
拜托 但我才不是什么童子军
But I'm not... Uh, come on,I'm not the Boy Scout.
能找到愿意帮他们的人
It's actually been really difficult
还挺困难的
getting people out here.
星际舰队不愿意让他们这么靠近非联邦星域
Starfleet doesn't relish their ships getting this close to non-Federation space.
其实这片星区很偏僻 相当于这片象限的狂野西部了
Well, this sector is the quadrant's version of the Wild, Wild West.
风险评估结果如何
So, risk assessment?
有消息显示
There are reports
有一艘名为宁静风暴号♥的无组织飞船
of an unaffiliated vessel called the Serene Squall
在边境附近进行抢掠
carrying out raids along the border.
无组织
Unaffiliated?
宇宙海盗
Pirates.
有意思
Fun.
我们有好几次救援任务
My organization has lost
都因为那艘船而失败了
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表