剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
没有其他瓦肯人能解决这件事
No other Vulcan could pull this off.
我肯定我能胜任这一职责
I am sure that I am great at this,
但是现在情况有些复杂
but circumstances are complicated
我和史波克之间有点问题
between Spock and myself at the moment.
我知道这次的共处对你们有多重要
I know how important this time is for you two,
所以我不会要你作出牺牲
so I will not ask you to make that sacrifice.
我仅重申我们的任务
I will merely reiterate our mission,
正如你一向解释的那样
as you have always explained it.
如果不是我们
If not for us,
还有谁能帮他们回到逻辑的道路
who else will help them back to the path of logic?
只有你才行 提'萍
Only you can do this, T'Pring.
所以进取号♥宾果是个游戏
So, Enterprise bingo is a game?
很显然 是个仅限于
Apparently one played exclusively
少尉以下军衔军官的游戏
by the ensign class and lower.
一个船员要达成宾果
In order to achieve "bingo,"
必须完成这个清单上所有的条目
a crew member must perform the series of tasks on this list.
还挺全面 你从哪里找到的
This is quite comprehensive. Where'd you get this?
※瓦肯马苏兽出自《航海家号♥》6x24
在日常检查的时候
Confiscated it from Ensign Zier's quarters
从齐尔少尉的舱房♥里没收的
during routine inspection.
别那么看我 我只是在尽职完成工作
Don't give me that look. I was just doing my job.
确实
Sure you were.
如果我这样就是所谓的乐趣坟墓
Well, if this is what passes for fun,
那我很高兴能成为乐趣坟墓
I'm happy to be fun's funeral.
是“乐趣杀手”
Where-where fun goes to die.
不是乐趣坟墓
Not fun's funeral.
无所谓了
Whatever.
我觉得我永远都不会理解的
I'll never understand it.
我猜我们可以
I guess we could.
什么
What?
理解这种快乐
Understand it.
我的意思是 如果你想更好地
I mean, if we wanted to, you know,
了解船员们的话
get a better understanding of the crew.
好了 已经没味了
Okay, flavor's gone.
收到
Roger that.
开始传送
Energize.
怎么样 有味了吗
And? Flavor check.
薄荷味又回来了 哇哦
Spearmint again. Wow.
棒极了
Yes.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
轮机室
Engineering!
舰桥
Bridge!
目的地设定 轮机室
Destination Engineering.
行叭行叭
Okay, fine.
该死的
Damn it. Okay.
三局两胜 继续
Best two out of three. Go.
最低档已设置
Lowest setting.
准备
Ready?
瞄准
Aim.
等一下
Wait.
嗷
Ow.
真的很疼
That really stings.
呃
Uh...
有乐趣了吗
We having fun yet?
所以你告诉德弗你怎么想的了吗
So, did you tell Dever how you really feel?
没有
No.
我担心他又会想认真交往
I was worried he'd try to get serious again.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他给我朗读了几首他写的诗
He tried to read me some of his poetry.
哦 我的老天啊
Oh, sweet heaven.
写的如何
Was it any good?
很神奇 竟然不算很坏
Oddly, not terrible.
而且完全忽略了重点
Also not the point.
我觉得应该是时候保持一些距离了
It just seemed time to set some boundaries.
很聪明 那是史波克的女朋友吗
Smart. Is that Spock's girlfriend?
不好说 她看上去是不是很生气
Hard to tell, but does she look pissed?
我应该告诉你些事
Oh, I should tell you something.
她朝我们过来了 什么事
She's heading over here. Tell me what?
我给了史波克一些感情建议
Oh, um, I might have given Spock some relationship advice.
你在逗我吗
Are you serious?
千万不要牵扯进瓦肯人的情感关系
Never get in the middle of a Vulcan relationship.
他们会拿利帕揍你的
They will hit you with a lirpa.
※利帕是一种瓦肯传统格斗武器,开篇史波克梦里决斗使用的就是这种武器
相信我
Trust me.
你用利帕和人打过吗
Have you ever fought with a lirpa?
我打过 还留疤了呢
I have actual scars.
查普尔护士 我们能谈谈吗
Nurse Chapel, may we talk?
可以单独吗
Alone?
祝你俩好运
Good luck, you two.
呃 你好
Uh... hi.
我需要你的帮助
I'm in need of your help.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我真的没想到
I just seriously did not think
你会如此身体力行地采纳我的建议
you would take my advice this far.
这是个意外
It was not intentional.
待在你未婚妻的
It must be so weird,
身体里一定很奇怪吧
being inside your fiancée's body.
我还没仔细想过
I had not taken the time to consider it.
真的吗
Really?
确实 很不同
It is... different.
由于这是我的错
But, as it is my fault,
我恐怕会危及到提'萍的工作
I am afraid that I am now endangering T'Pring's career,
而她此时正在保全我的工作
as she works to save mine.
一定有医疗途径可以解决
There must be a medical solution.
是的
Okay. Yeah.
我的意思是 当然了 但是医疗途径会花很多时间
I mean, sure, but a-a medical solution is gonna take time.
与此同时
Meanwhile,
很明显你有一次可以改善彼此关系的机会
you clearly have a relationship opportunity.
你建议我应当试图去做她的工作吗
Are you suggesting that I should attempt to do her job?
她也在做你的工作啊
She's doing yours.
为什么不帮她一把呢
Why don't you help her out?
用她珍视的古老瓦肯逻辑
Use some of that good old Vulcan logic she prizes so much.
越来越像一场无厘头的闹剧
This is coming dangerously close to hijinks.
嘿 谁不喜欢无厘头呢
Hey. Who doesn't love hijinks?
我感受不到乐趣
I'm not feeling it.
你拿相位枪射我的时候 我清楚地感受到了痛
I mean, I felt it when you shot me with a phaser.
但确实 我也没感受到乐趣
But no, not feeling it, either.
也许是因为我的童年和别人都不一样
Maybe it's because I didn't have a childhood like everyone else
所以我不能理解这种幼稚的行为
that I don't idealize childish behavior.
所以 这个无意义的练习完成了吗
So, are we done with this pointless exercise?
没有
No.
没有吗
No?
我们还要完成宾果清单呢
We're finishing the list.
听着 我知道这是我的主意
Look, I know it was my idea,
但是我们究竟需要多么深入地
but, I mean, how much more insight into the crew
了解船员们呢
do we actually need?
进取号♥宾果到底有什么意思
Enterprise bingo. What's the point?
是一种发泄情绪的方法吗
A way to blow off steam?
还是单纯地追求危险行为带来的刺♥激♥
To do something risky just for the thrill of it.
为了打破规定
To break the rules.
只是规则是由我们制定的
Only we make the rules.
答对了
Bingo.
确实
Exactly.
这意味着我们需要找别的打破规矩的方法
Which means we have to findanother way to break them.
提问
Query.
隆'戈维亚保护国是否知晓
Is the R'ongovian Protectorate aware of
克林贡人史上的文化主宰行为
the Klingon history of cultural domination?
回答
Response.
仅指出与克林贡人结盟的风险
Merely pointing out the risks of an alliance with the Klingons
并不足以成为星联的抗辩
does not make an adequate argument for the Federation.
可以理解 我是想让你有所准备
Understandably, I'm trying to prepare you
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表