剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
庆祝吧
Rejoice.
我不应该被关押在此 我不是联邦公民
I shouldn't be in here. I'm not a Federation citizen.
我没有做错任何事
I've done nothing wrong.
你干扰了进取号♥的传送器
You tampered with the Enterprise'stransporter,
用其非法传送未成年人
using it to illegally transport a minor,
你把他藏在了进取号♥上
whom you then hid on our ship.
违反了多项联邦法律
A violation of multiple Federation laws.
我是为了我孩子的安全带走他
I took my own child for his safety.
这就是为什么你的同伙会有神经阻滞器吗
Is that why your associates had a neural dampening device?
为了他的安全
For his safety?
是的
Yes.
它的目的
Its purpose
是为了让他无法履行作为第一公仆的职责
is to make him unable to fulfil his duties as the First Servant.
我想跟派克舰长谈话
I want to talk to Captain Pike.
派克舰长正和第一公仆在玛加利斯上
Captain Pike is on Majalis with the First Servant,
所以 恐怕你现在只能跟我在这里待着了
so I'm afraid you're stuck with me.
你们把他还回去了
You returned him?
这么说 仪式已经开始了吗
So the ceremony has begun?
目前来说 应该是的
By now, presumably, yes.
我真是大错特错
I was wrong.
这真是我自食恶果 中校 我已经想明白了
I deserve to be in here, Commander, I know that.
我不仅仅只是
I didn't just...
违反了我们星球的法律
violate the law of my planet,
还违背了我自己的原则
I violated my own principles.
我最根深蒂固的信念
My most... deeply held beliefs.
为什么
Why?
为了他
For him.
为了我的孩子
For my son.
非常不可思议
It was unthinkable,
我 我只是想救他
and I-I just needed to save him.
从什么那里救他
From what?
谢谢
Thank you!
他们要把他带到哪去
Where are they taking him?
圣堂
The Sacred Chamber.
我们从未让外人进去过
We've never let an outsider in before,
但执政委员会同意让你加入其中
but the Ruling Council agreed to let you be a part of this
因为你救了他的命
because you saved his life.
而且
And also...
我也希望你能参与其中
because I want you to be a part of this.
参与什么
A part of what?
舰长
Captain.
请随我们前往圣堂
Come with us.
当我登基时 我希望你也在场
I want you to be there when I ascend.
我已经尝试了各种方法
I've-I've tried everything.
这颗行星产生了某种电磁脉冲
The planet's put up some kind of electromagnetic pulse
干扰了我们的通讯
that's blocking our communications.
史波克先生 准备一个外遣队
Mr. Spock, prepare a landing party
直接传送到地面
to beam down to the surface.
不行 少校
Negative, Commander.
行星大气中也存在着某种干扰
There is interference in the planetary atmosphere.
和那个电磁脉冲具有相同的能量特征
The same energ signature as the pulse.
你意思是 在我刚好需要联♥系♥舰长时却毫无办法吗
You're saying there's no way to contact the captain exactly when I need to talk to him?
你是自愿地将自己
Do you freely offer this gift of self
献给玛加利斯的人♥民♥吗
to the people of Majalis?
是的 我怀着喜悦和感激献上自己
With joy and gratitude, I do.
你是自愿地选择了自己的命运吗
Do you freely choose your fate?
同样是的 怀着喜悦和感激
With joy and gratitude...
我
I...
我的天
Oh, my God.
没关系
It's okay.
让他看吧
He can see.
这是个孩子
It's a child.
停下
Stop it.
奥萝拉 奥萝拉
Alora, Alora...
奥萝拉 你必须阻止这件事
Alora, you have to stop this.
他是自愿选择如此
He chooses it freely.
我们尊重他的牺牲
And we honor his sacrifice.
什么
What?
第一公仆万岁
Long live the First Servant.
奥萝拉
Alora.
奥萝拉 你不能这样对他 住手
Alora, you can't do this to him. Stop!
你不能这样
You can't.
你对那个男孩做了什么
What did you do to that boy?
最后一件我想做的 是伤害你
That last thing I want to do is hurt you.
意思是 现在我是你的囚犯了
So I'm your prisoner now?
当然不是
Of course not.
提升已经完成
The ascension is complete.
你们可以离开了
You may go.
你也可以离走了
You can go, too.
但我希望你不要离走
But I hope you won't.
你说对了 我是要走
You're damn right I'm going.
我要去把那孩子从那该死的玩意里弄出来
Getting that child the hell away from that thing.
就算你能进去圣堂
Even if you could get into the chamber...
强行断开连接 只会害死那孩子
...severing the connection would only kill him.
为什么
Why?
服务玛加利斯是他的宿命
Serving Majalis is his destiny.
是他存在的意义
His reason for being.
没有他 玛加利斯不复存在
Without him, Majalis could not be.
你把一个孩子塞进机器
You plugged a kid into a machine.
那孩子会发生什么事
What's it gonna do to him?
我们并不清楚
We don't know.
机器的运行需要用孩子的神经网络
The machine needs the neural network of a child to function.
我们的创始人就是这样设计的 我们不知道为什么
Our founders designed it that way. We don't know why.
我们寻找替代品已经几个世纪之久
We've hunted for centuries for alternatives
但一无所获
and found nothing.
我们相遇时 我研究的目的就是这个
It was the purpose of my research when we met.
那孩子会承受痛苦吗
Will he suffer?
会的
Yes.
我们不会假装否认
We don't pretend otherwise.
我们怀着对他的感激而活着
We live in gratitude for him.
每一个新的第一公仆 我们都为她而活
And when a new First Servant ascends, we will live for her.
你们的全部文化
Your whole civilization...
全部 这些
All your... This.
都建立在
It's all founded
一个孩子的痛苦之上
on the suffering of a child.
你敢问心无愧地说没有一个孩子
Can you honestly say that no child suffers
为了你们的星联利益而承受痛苦吗
for the benefit of your Federation?
没有孩子活在贫困
That no child lives in poverty
或处境肮脏吗
or squalor,
享福的人只会选择视而不见
while those who enjoy abundance look away?
我们之间唯一的区别 是我们不会视而不见
The only difference is we don't look away.
正因为如此
And because of that,
我们中承受痛苦的只有一人
the suffering is borne on the back of only one.
这就是为何我们的选择是神圣的
That's what makes it a sacred honor.
也是为何我选择了属于我们的道路
That's why I choose our way.
不
No.
我一得到机会
The first chance I get...
就会将此事汇报星际舰队
...I'm reporting this to Starfleet.
然后呢
And what?
我们不是星联的成员国 你们没有任何管辖权
We're not a Federation world. You have no jurisdiction.
也许在未来
Maybe, in the future,
你会有不同的看法
you'll feel differently.
一号♥ 传送我上舰
Now, Number One.
医生 能聊几句吗
Doctor, a word.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry for the interruption.
不要紧
It's fine.
我听说 你请求转任去展望7号♥
I'm told you've requested transit to Prospect 7.
我以前以为那个星球上全是叛徒
I used to think they were a planet of traitors
一门心思要摧毁我们的生活方式
committed to destroying our way of life.
现在呢
And now?
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表