剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
But if we choose wrong?
这次我就不重复了
I'm not gonna say it.
正在扫描每颗小行星的电磁信♥号♥♥特征
Scanning electromagnetic signatures of each asteroid.
就是这颗
There's our boy.
锁定相位炮
Target phasers.
正在锁定
Targeting.
等一下 史波克
Belay that. Spock?
两颗小行星的信♥号♥♥衰减水平相同
Equal levels of degradation suggests either asteroid
意味着二者都有可能是电磁能量束的源头
could be the source of electromagnetic energy.
那我们该打谁
So which asteroid do we shoot?
舰长 现在无法做出进一步置信的判断
Sir, it is impossible to determine with any certainty.
这网还在收缩 如果我们不打掉一个
This thing is contracting. If we don't fire on one soon,
等会就没机会了
we won't be able to fire on any.
凭你的直觉来
Go with your gut.
选一个就好 史波克
Just make a choice, Spock.
指定目标22A 开火
Designee 22A. Fire.
相位炮开火
Firing phasers.
干得好 史波克先生
Well done, Mr. Spock.
直觉不错
Good hunch.
请进
Enter.
需要帮忙吗 顾问
May I help you, Counselor?
应该是我来问你
I came to ask you that.
是我的一些举动向你暗示了我需要帮助吗
Have I acted in a way that suggests I need assistance?
并没有
No.
所以我才问你呢
That's why I ask.
我欢迎你来协助我对小行星带进行扫描
I would welcome your aid with these scans of the asteroid field.
我正在努力研究宁静风暴号♥的运作模式
I am endeavoring to learn more about how the Serene Squall operates.
当派克让你跟着你的直觉走时
You looked like you were going to have a heart attack
你看起来像是心脏病要犯了
when Pike told you to go with your gut.
派克舰长很喜欢凭直觉行事
Captain Pike is comfortable operating off of hunches.
而我发现这样的行事方式与猜测非常相似 令人不安
I have found the experience to be disturbingly similar to guessing.
猜测有什么不好的
What's wrong with guessing?
猜测来自于不完整的前提
They are derived from incomplete premises.
是不符合逻辑的
It is illogical.
只有你才会这么说
Says you.
所有瓦肯人都这么说
Says all Vulcans.
但你不还是半个人类吗
Well, aren't you half-human?
那只是基因上的
That is merely genetics.
我是在瓦肯星上长大的
I was raised on Vulcan.
那只是地理上的
And that's geography.
史波克
Spock.
其实 所有的种族都喜欢给东西归类
You know, all species put things into boxes.
就好比说你要么是方的要么就是圆的
It's like you're either this, or you're that.
而且
And...
有时候我们以一种特定的方式行事来满足人们的预期
sometimes we act a certain way to fit people's expectations,
但是这并不能决定我们是谁
but that's not necessarily who we are.
有时候 就像刚才在舰桥上一样
And sometimes, like on the bridge just now...
这种预期会限制我们
...it can limit us.
你的提议是我应当更好地平衡
You are proposing I better balance
我的人类和瓦肯天性
my human and Vulcan natures.
我的意思是
I'm saying...
也许你哪个都不属于
...maybe you're neither.
这是荒谬的
That is nonsensical.
如果我既不是人类也不是瓦肯 我是什么
If I am not human or Vulcan, what am I?
这不是我该回答的问题
I mean, that's not my question to answer.
抱歉
Sorry.
我僭越了
Boundaries.
我只是恰好认识几个瓦肯人
I've just known a few Vulcans is all.
还有这东西
And... about this stuff.
我不建议你浪费时间分♥析♥它
I wouldn't waste time analyzing it.
这个陷阱不是宁静风暴号♥设下的
The trap wasn't set by the Serene Squall.
否则我们早就已经死了
If it had been, we'd be dead already.
在没有测绘中继器的帮助下掌舵不是易事
Steering without mapping relays is no easy task.
如果你需要休息的话 徐少尉可以接替你
Ensign Hsu can relieve you if you need a minute.
说实话 我很喜欢手动驾驶
Actually, I enjoy flying manually.
感觉我像是在和进取号♥进行一场深入对话
Feels like the ship and I are in a deep conversation.
你懂的 就像是第三次约会一样
You know, like a third date.
检测到前方出现飞船信♥号♥♥
Picking up a ship's signature ahead.
看起来像是幸存的那艘殖民船
Looks like the other colonial ship.
生命迹象如何
Life signs?
检测到在货舱里有200个生命迹象
Detecting 200 life signs in the cargo hold
还有另外30个遍布全船
and 30 more spread through the ship.
这三艘殖民船的乘客名单总共是200人左右
The manifest for all three colonial ships was about 200.
看来他们被囚禁了
It would appear they're being held prisoner.
舱门是密封的
The doors are sealed.
宁静风暴号♥可能已经劫持了这艘船
Squall could've hijacked the ship
并且留下了一支登舰队
and left a boarding party behind.
这就能解释得通多出来的那30个生命迹象了
That would account for the other 30 life signs.
殖民船的传感器已经探测到我们了吗
Have the colonial ship's sensors detected us?
还没有 我们在传感器范围之外
Not yet, sir. Out of range.
那我们现在占了上风 咱们得抓紧利用这个优势
Then we have the advantage. Let's use it before we lose it.
拉安 乌娜 跟我来
La'An, Una, you're with me.
先是未经许可进入非联邦星域
Unauthorized trips into non-Federation space,
现在还亲自领导外遣行动
heading up away missions.
看来今天有人想挑战规则呀
Someone's playing fast and loose with the rules today.
你说谁 我吗 那个童子军
Who, me? The Boy Scout?
注意身后
Watch your six.
开始传送
Energize.
打开照明
Lights.
派克呼叫进取号♥ 没有发现殖民者
Pike to Enterprise. No colonists.
舰长 我们现在把您从那传送出来
Captain, we're pulling you out of there.
请准备好传送
Stand by for transport.
收到 一号♥
Copy, Number One,
我们正在保持
and we'll maintain...
有东西正在干扰我们的通讯
Uh, something's jamming comms.
等等
Wait!
分散开来 寻找船员
Spread out. Find the crew.
少校 传感器显示在我们把外遣队
Commander, ship sensors detected multiple life signs
传送到殖民船的同时
beaming aboard the Enterprise
有多个生命信♥号♥♥被传送到了进取号♥上
as we transported the team to the colonial vessel.
入侵警报
Intruder alert.
进入防御岗位
Defensive stations.
请回复 进取号♥ 请回复
Come in, Enterprise. Come in.
我可不喜欢这状况
I don't like this.
我也一样
I don't, either.
感觉在那些坏家伙找上门来之前我们还是先离开比较好
Think we should get moving before the bad guys decide...
不要开火 不要开火
Hold your fire. Hold your fire.
进入战斗岗位
Battle stations!
计算机 启动安保协议Ω-β-9
Computer, initiate security protocol Omega-Beta-Nine.
进取号♥的控制权限即将在我命令下
Access to Enterprise controls is fully locked down
完全封锁
on my mark.
攻破舰桥
Breach the bridge!
到那边去
Get over there.
史波克
Spock!
快 快 快 快
Go! Go, go, go!
去四号♥甲板
Deck Four.
不
No!
欢迎来到宁静风暴号♥
Welcome to the Serene Squall.
保持冷静 顾问 我们很快就能到医务室了
Remain calm, Counselor. We will be in sickbay shortly.
所有人
Everyone,
全部进到传送室里去 快
move into the transporter room now.
如果我们不找个地方躲起来 会被抓住的
We're going to get caught if we don't find a place to hide.
走这边
This way.
哈
Ah.
我也不想现在去打断你那优美的下巴
I'm the last one to go and wreck a great jawline,
但我们需要授权码去解除你们舰上的系统锁定 舰长
but we need the codes to undo your ship's lockdown, Cap.
知道没 过来
Huh? Come on.
听着 我们抢了你的星舰 没错吧
Look, we've taken your ship, yeah?
囚禁了你的船员
Caged your crew.
所以这出挑衅的舰长闹剧
So this whole defiant captain drama?
肯定是悲剧了
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表