剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
还勒索一位瓦肯人
and are blackmailing Vulcans
就为了挚爱之人
for love?
朋友 好好听我讲吧
My friend, let me tell you something
从你那坚如磐石的眼神中看得出
that, from those rock-hard eyes of yours,
你清楚为什么
I think you know.
只有爱才能让孤寂寒冷的太空变得可以忍♥受
Love is the only thing that makes the cold loneliness of space bearable.
这就是为什么提'萍将会答应交易
That's why T'Pring will make the deal.
注意
Attention.
我们正在前往库'瓦特殖民地
We are charting a course for the colony of Qu'Vat.
我们有些货要卖♥♥给克林贡人
We have some cargo to sell to the Klingons.
所有船员保持待命
All crew remain on standby.
你真觉得雷米有能力跟克林贡人谈判吗
You really think Remy has what it takes to negotiate with the Klingons?
他甚至没法做出一碗像样的粥
He can't even make a decent gruel.
作为医学专业人士
As a medical professional
我确实在船员中发现了营养不良的迹象
I do see signs of malnourishment in the crew.
好吧 他是舰长
Uh, well, he is captain.
我想他们不得不按他说的做
I guess they have to do what he says.
他才不是舰长
He's not the captain.
他的意思是 如果雷米愿意单方面改变计划
All he's saying is if Remy's willing
那么如果克林贡人的事搞砸了
to change plans unilaterally, who else will he turn on
他还能找谁帮忙
if things go south with the Klingons?
如果搞砸了
When things go south.
我可以保护自己
I can protect myself.
那其他船员呢
But what about the rest of the crew?
你是唯一一个为他们着想的人
You are the only person thinking about them.
所以我才觉得你是个当舰长的料
That makes you captain material in my book.
雷米有朋友
Remy has friends
我尝过他的手艺了
I've tasted his cooking.
他真的有朋友吗
How many friends does he really have?
我打赌你也会有朋友
Bet you have friends, too.
如果你需要后援 我
And if you needed backup, I...
我也许知道你在哪可以找到朋友
I might know where you can find some more friends.
吃你的粥吧
Eat your gruel.
阿尔法布拉加四号♥
Alpha Braga IV
这招每次都有效
Works every time
看看谁来了
Look who showed up.
打开通讯频道
Open a channel.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
提'萍 你做了一个非常合乎逻辑的决定
T'Pring, you made a very logical decision.
让史波克活了下来
Keep Spock alive.
我对你的困境深表同情
I sympathize with your predicament.
不过现在 感觉开启传送机
Now, let's get those transporters hot
准备交换爱人吧
and trade lovers.
当然 并不是说我根本不在乎逻辑
Not that mine cares at all about logic.
当然 我非常确信我已经推测出这个犯人是谁了
Of course. I believe I have deduced who this prisoner is.
我已经迫不及待了
This is me waiting.
准备传送
Preparing to send the...
提'萍 不要这样做
T'Pring, do not do this.
不能把进取号♥就这样交给他们 必须摧毁这艘星舰
You cannot give them a starship. You must destroy this vessel.
史波克
Spock.
你还有十分钟时间 交出哈维尔斯
You have ten minutes to hand over Xaverius,
不然下次开枪 用的就是致命档了
or next time, I set it to kill.
等等 别这么快起来
Wait, don't sit up so quickly.
如果我保证哈维尔斯安全抵达
If I assure Xaverius's safe transport,
你就不会伤害史波克
you will not harm Spock?
我保证
You have my word.
把史波克送到传送室
Deliver Spock to the transporter room.
我提前为我的冒犯行为道歉
I apologize in advance for any liberties I take.
请跟着我行动
Please follow my lead.
好的
Okay.
我会给你囚室的传送代码
I will give you the transport codes for the prisoner's cell.
等等 提'萍
Wait. T'Pring.
我欠你一个道歉 你是对的
I owe you an apology. You were right.
什么对的
Right?
关于什么的
About what?
我一直屈服于我的人性面
I have been giving in to my human side.
比我承认的还多
More so than I wish to admit.
我不能再否认我内心的情绪了
I cannot deny the emotions within me any longer.
史波克 你这是在进行无效沟通
Spock, you are failing to communicate effectively.
查普尔护士和我...
Nurse Chapel and I...
他想告诉你我们俩有了私情
He's trying to tell you that we're having an affair.
什么
What?
我们相爱了 对不起
We're in love. I'm sorry.
你在开玩笑 对吗 你觉得她会相信这个
You're kidding, right? You expect her to believe this?
很显然 这就是个诡计
Obviously, it's entirely a ruse
来说服你不进行交换
to convince you not to make the transfer.
不 我...
No. I...
你们可真有趣
Oh, you guys are fun.
提'萍 传送来这里吧
T'Pring, feel free to beam over here.
我想你可能需要点时间来理清这些
I feel like you could probably straighten things out in about a minute.
鉴于这些新信息 史波克
In light of this new information, Spock,
终止我们的配偶关系是合乎逻辑的
it is only logical that we terminate our mating bond.
我理解 并且我同意
I understand. And I agree.
等等 你们这是干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
提'萍 身居虽异处
T'Pring. Parted from me and never parted.
灵思皆相伴
Never and always touching and touched.
我就此切断过往
I sever what was.
话已至此 史波克
With these words, Spock,
你不再被我们的婚约束缚
you are freed of our bond.
我们的婚约已断 提'萍
I hold it broken, T'Pring.
就算这样 我还是会杀了他的
You know I'm still going to kill him.
他已经做出了选择 而我也做出了我的选择
He has made his choice, and I have made mine.
再见 史波克
Goodbye, Spock.
再见 提'萍
Goodbye, T'Pring.
你在开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
摧毁那艘船
Destroy that ship.
相位炮充能中
Powering up phasers.
出现问题了
Something happened.
我们的武器系统被禁用了
Uh, weapons are immobilized
护盾也被关闭了
Shields just went down, too.
怎么回事
What is going on?
来自宁静风暴号♥的通讯
Incoming transmission from the Serene Squall.
屏显
On screen.
这话我只会说一次
I'm only gonna tell you this once.
从我的椅子上滚下来
Get the hell out of my chair.
我们的后门代码
Our backdoor codes
成功瘫痪了武器和防御系统
have successfully paralyzed weapons and defense systems.
开火 瘫痪进取号♥的脉冲引擎
Fire to disable impulse thrusters.
不过别太用力了
But gently.
遵命 长官
Aye, sir.
我
Hey. I...
不是说了轻点力吗
I said gently.
到底是要我怎样才能轻轻开火
What does firing gently even mean?
脉冲引擎失效
Impulse power is gone.
我们也不能进入曲速了
We can't get to warp, either.
符合逻辑的下一步做法 是投降
The logical move would be to surrender.
我认为生命里不只存在逻辑
I think there's more to life than logic.
而且 我猜 你也这么想
And so, I suspect, do you.
无论如何 我确实享受与你的会面 史波克先生
For what it's worth, I did enjoy meeting you, Mr. Spock.
哈维尔斯总是和我说起你
Xaverius always talked about you.
我敦促你考虑一下 你其实不需要成为
I urge you to consider that you do not need to be
一个瓦肯人或地球人
either Vulcan or human.
这现在是 并且一直都是一个错误的选择
That is and always has been a false choice.
问题不在于
The question isn't
你属于什么
what you are.
而在于 你是谁
It's who you are.
回头见
See you later.
我们赢了吗 发生了什么
Did we win? What happened?
派克呼叫进取号♥ 那边一切还好吗
Pike to Enterprise. Everything okay over there?
是的 舰长 舰上的海盗已经投降
Yes, Captain. The pirates have surrendered.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表