剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
奥特加斯 全停
Ortegas, full stop.
是 舰长 全停
Aye, sir. Full stop.
舰长 看敌舰
Captain. The enemy ship.
看来戈恩飞船并不能抵抗大气压
It appears the Gorn vessel could not withstand the atmospheric pressure.
它被压爆了
It has imploded.
你说过 当戈恩狩猎的时候 他们毫无怜悯
You said when the Gorn hunt they are relentless.
他们不会停下来
They don't stop.
所以您利用了这一弱点
You exploited that as a weakness.
尽快给我损坏报告
Get me a damage report.
史波克先生 继续监视另外两艘船的动向
Mr. Spock, keep scanning for the other two ships.
搞定两名伤员 还剩两名 还不错
Two down, two to go. Doing good.
你怎么样了
How's it going?
我感觉自己现在大概看起来就像科学怪人
Think I'm a little like Frankenstein's monster,
不过应该没事
but I'll be all right.
还有一块碎片没有取出
There's one fragment left.
扎到了她的腹部主动脉上
The intrusion on her abdominal aorta.
好吧 你们有什么想要隐瞒我
Okay, what are you not telling me?
我们需要给你做全麻
We need to sedate you.
弹片的位置
The location of the fragment--
你会出血 大出血
You're gonna bleed. A lot.
我们的血浆倒是刚好够 但
We have just enough plasma, but...
我们只能静脉注射给你补血
we're gonna have to give it to you via IV.
我还有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
你也可以不做
You can decline.
等着系统恢复
Wait for the systems to be online.
然后赌系统恢复和感染性休克哪个先来
We can take bets on when septic shock will begin.
我听说就像从嘴里生孩子出来一样
I hear it's like giving birth out your mouth.
你都听谁说的
Who says something like that?
我自己
Me.
好吧 给我上麻药
Give me the gas.
好
Okay.
正常呼吸就好 你会开始感到困倦
Just breathe. You'll start to feel drowsy.
护士 她需要血浆
Nurse. She needs plasma.
没有多余的了
There's none left.
把我的给她吧
Give her mine.
这是最后一袋了
It's the last one.
如果取出碎片 你会大出血的
You're about to lose a massive amount of blood.
这是命令
That's an order.
舰长日志 补充
Captain's Log, supplemental.
进取号♥当前 正隐蔽在一颗气态巨星内部
Enterprise is currently in the center of a gas giant
以躲避我们从未面对过的敌人
hiding from an enemy we've never faced before.
迄今为止 已有三名平民和我麾下的七名船员
So far, three civilians and seven of my crew
在战斗中牺牲
have lost their lives.
而这场战斗还远看不到尽头
The battle is far from over.
但我已下定决心 要把剩下的所有人带回去
But I am determined to keep everyone else alive.
现在 摆在我面前的新挑战是附近的一个黑洞
My newest obstacle is the presence of a nearby black hole.
周围的大气密度正在衰减
Atmospheric density is decreasing.
我认为是因为黑洞正在
I believe the singularity is advancing
吸引周围的亚恒星物质所致
its accumulation of substellar material.
能用大家听得懂的说法吗
Do you ever speak in plain English?
我们正藏身的这颗棕矮星
The brown dwarf we're hiding inside
正在被吸入黑洞
is being sucked into a black hole.
再待下去 就会一起被吸进去
We stay, we will go with it.
正是
Precisely.
而我们不能探出头去看看是不是可以出来
And we can't pop our heads up to see if it's clear to leave.
一探头 就会被发现
They could see us.
远程通讯系统依然无法使用
Without long-range communication,
我们连探测器都用不了
we cannot even send a probe.
在被黑洞引力俘获之前 我们还有多少时间
How much time before we can't escape the black hole's gravity?
一小时 三十二分钟 又四十八秒
One hour, 32 minutes and 48 seconds.
用穿梭机怎么样
What about a shuttle?
足够小 能够在不被探测的情况下飞行
Small enough to navigate undetected.
而且对其他船员的风险最小
Minimize risk to the rest of the crew.
这听起来完全是自杀任务
That sounds like a suicide mission.
舰长 穿梭机现在是我们唯一的希望
Captain, a shuttle is our only shot.
您也不必下令谁去
You don't have to order anyone to go.
我自愿
I'll do it.
我也去
As will I.
通俗来讲 就算你想死 也需要有人帮你顶上
To put it in plain English: you will need backup.
开伽利略号♥去
Take the Galileo.
无论如何 30分钟之内一定要返航
Get back here in 30 minutes, no matter what.
是 舰长
Sir.
真是有趣
Fascinating.
为什么他们在互相扫描
Why scan each other?
不 这不是扫描 这是
No. It's not a scan, it's...
某种其他手段
...something else.
你之前见过吧
You've seen this before.
当你被戈恩人袭击的时候
When you were attacked by the Gorn.
普吉特湾号♥
The SS Puget Sound.
这是我所在那艘殖民船的名字
That was the name of our colony ship.
我能记起一些东西 但大多数只是
I remember some. A lot of it is just...
黑暗中的一闪念
flashes in the dark.
但我记得我见过这些光
But I know I've seen those lights.
意识是非常复杂的东西
The mind is complex.
当面对严重创伤时
When faced with intense trauma
它可能会表现出复杂的防御手段以助于生存
it can manifest intricate defenses to aid survival.
我感觉那是什么东西
I feel like there's something in there.
什么我应该记起来的东西
Something I should know.
考虑到我们目前面对的敌人 这是可以理解的
Understandable, given the enemy we are currently facing.
你可以帮助我
You can help me.
我听说过瓦肯人的能力
I've heard what Vulcans can do.
心灵融合并不是应对心理创伤的捷径
The mind meld is not a shortcut for dealing with mental trauma.
重新唤起被封存的记忆可能会很痛苦
Resurfacing hidden memories can be painful,
甚至危险
even dangerous.
如果我头脑里藏着的东西是拯救进取号♥的答案
If somewhere in my head is the answer to saving the Enterprise,
那么这个风险我值得一冒
then that's a risk I have to take.
我无法永远逃避下去
I can't just keep running.
吾思即汝思
My mind to your mind.
吾见即汝见
My thoughts to your thoughts.
吾思即汝见
My mind to your thoughts.
妈
Mom?
拉安 要勇敢
La'An, be brave.
快弃船
Evacuate the ship!
不相信自己会死才会置自己于死地
Not believing you're gonna die is what gets you killed.
心灵融合开始唤起你的记忆了
Your memories are starting to surface.
这是戈恩人用于繁殖的行星
This is a Gorn breeding planet.
他们把我们带到这里作为他们幼崽的食物
They brought us here as food for their hatchlings.
日日夜夜狩猎我们
Hunted us day and night.
你的意识在抵抗 你在
Your mind is resisting. You are...
害怕
Scared.
我不喜欢这地方
I don't like this place.
你想要就此停止吗
Do you want to stop?
不要
No.
我可以的
I can do this.
我必须弄明白
I need to know.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我想保持安静的
I was trying to be quiet.
没事的
It's okay.
我真的想保持安静的
I was trying to be quiet.
没事的 看着我 拉安 没事的
It's okay. Look at me. La'An, it's okay.
看这边 这边 这边
Right here. Right here, right here,
看这边 看着我
right here. Keep looking at me.
他们来了
They're coming.
拿着这个
Take this.
它会帮助你躲起来
It'll help you hide.
那些光 我看到他们了
The lights. I watched them.
这是他们沟通的方式
It's how they talk to each other.
都在这里了
It's all in there.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你一定要逃出去
You need to run.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表