剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
通常也能让我们从外部角度重新审视自己
often cause us to see ourselves as if from the outside.
这样的机会因此可能是独特的机遇
Such a perspective can be a unique opportunity.
你并不期望来到这里
You did not intend on being here,
但你现在就在这里
but you are here.
所有的如果都是没有意义的
Hypotheticals are irrelevant.
现在 没有什么可说的
Today, you are, quite simply,
你 就是完成这项任务需要的那个人
the only person for the job.
你能振作起来完成任务吗
Will you rise to see it through?
这个听起来就好多了
That one was better.
我是说 你的激励演讲
Your pep talk, I mean.
学员
Cadet.
洞穴似乎对你的声音有所反应
The cave seems to be reacting to your voice.
是音乐
Music.
它会回应音乐
It responds to music.
有任何发现吗
Anything?
还没有关于外勤队的消息
Nothing from the landing party,
但我收到了一个信♥号♥♥ 可能是从彗星自身发出来的
but I found a possible signal coming from the comet itself.
什么信♥号♥♥
What kind of signal?
计算机 识别这首歌♥
Computer, identify this song.
《瓦木万巴》 地球的一首传统歌♥曲
"Vamuvamba," a traditional song from Earth,
最初来自肯尼亚
originating in Kenya.
这肯定不是巧合
That cannot be a coincidence.
不同的音调会引起不同的反应
Different pitches elicit different responses.
这个灯光秀是怎么回事 有什么好消息吗
What's the light show? Is it good?
彗星的系统似乎是由音乐控制的
The comet's systems seem to be controlled by music.
柯克上尉认为这些花纹是某种代码
Lieutenant Kirk thought these symbols were a code.
但音乐本身就是声波
Music is just sound waves,
可以用数字表示
which can be represented by numbers.
所以 如果代码就是音乐本身的和声呢
What if the code is harmonics?
有人能给我点解释吗 我翘了音乐课
Someone help me out here. I skipped music class.
和声就是声波频率之间的比例变化
Harmonics are just the ratios between frequencies.
每个音符都以特定的频率振动发声
Every note vibrates at a specific frequency.
把频率翻倍
Double that frequency,
那么音调相同 但是音高翻倍
and you get the same pitch an octave higher.
这就应该是我们代码里的2
That's the two in our code.
三倍频率会得到完美的五度音
Triple the frequency, and you get a perfect fifth.
五倍就是大三度
Five times the frequency is a major third.
所以代码是一首和♥弦♥主旋律
The code is a major chord.
但外星人为什么要用我们的方式写音乐
Why would an alien species write music the way we do?
音符很容易从数学中推导出来
Musical notes are easily derived from math.
瓦肯理论认为正是音乐的数学本质
Vulcans theorize it is their fundamental nature
让它们听起来悦耳
which makes them pleasing to the ear.
来个人跟着我的调子
Someone match my pitch.
那我就算了 我五音不全
Oh... no help here. I'll break the thing.
好 我来领唱 你们试着跟着唱
Okay, try and follow my lead.
显然我们很快就能知道对这个难题的解答究竟是天才之作
We're definitely getting closer to resolving the whole genius
还是蠢到会把我们全送掉了的答案
or "about to get us killed" conundrum.
所以现在正是天才的好时候啊
So the right time for genius.
如果我们的推论是正确的 彗星的确
If we are correct and the comet communicates
借助音乐来沟通 那么出于逻辑同样可以假设
through music, it would be logical to assume
它正在尝试与我们对话
that it is speaking to us right now.
好的
Okay.
那我们要怎么告诉它 让它降下力场呢
So, how do we convince it to lower the force field?
等等 让我试试
Hold on. Let me try something.
彗星的力场消失了
The comet's force field just disappeared.
舰桥呼叫传送室 马上传送
Bridge to Transporter Room, energize.
接到他们了
We've got them.
升起护盾 红色警戒
Shields up. Red alert.
舰长
Captain,
牧星者又在呼叫我们了
Shepherds are hailing us.
打开通讯频道 屏显
Open a channel. On screen.
你们还是继续干涉了
You continue to interfere.
好吧 确切的说 我
Well, technically...
已经警告过你了
You were warned.
我们能不能继续谈谈
Look,let's talk about this.
彼此求同存异一下
Find some common ground.
我觉得您挺会外交的
I think that went well.
舰长 他们正在发射鱼雷
They're launching torpedoes,Captain.
传感器显示三枚来袭
I'm reading three inbound.
我们绝对是把他们惹毛了
We definitely pissed them off.
做好冲击准备
Brace for impact.
护盾剩余50%
Shields at 50%.
奥特加斯 规避机动
Ortegas, evasive maneuvers.
收到
On it.
他们还在穷追不舍
They are pursuing.
要还击吗
Return fire?
不行 进行规避机动 模式代号♥艾普尔-欧米伽-三号♥
Negative. Escape pattern April-Omega 3.
舰长 建议撤退
Captain, recommend we withdraw.
我们已经在逃了
We're already on the run.
我们需要用曲速逃出去再回来
We need to warp out and regroup.
和他们正面对抗无异于自杀
Facing off with them is suicide.
我们在这会处于下风
We're outgunned here.
她说得对
She's right.
他们的船太先进了 我们不能正面对抗
Their ship is too advanced for us to take on.
护盾剩余40%
Shields at 40%.
舰长
Sir,
当我们在地表时
when we were on the surface,
我认为彗星在试图与我们建立联♥系♥
I believe the comet was trying to communicate with us.
对啊 你们录下的音乐
Right. The music you recorded.
对于它想表达的东西 你有什么想法吗
Any idea what it was trying to say?
我目前还没能翻译出来 这可能要花上数天
I haven't been able to translate it yet. It might take days.
在彗星撞击珀耳塞福涅三号♥前
We have less than one hour before the comet
我们只有不到一小时了
will impact Persephone III.
长官 你很喜欢提醒别人截止时间嘛
You do a lot of reminding people of deadlines, sir.
史波克 她确实说得没错
She does have a point, Spock.
舰长 如果我们再不行动 就要被击沉了
Captain, unless we want them to blow us out of the sky...
准备好相位炮 瞄准他们的武器 和推进系统
Give me phasers. Target their weapons and propulsion systems.
尽量不要伤害到他们
We don't want to hurt them.
真希望他们也如此
Wish they felt the same.
护盾剩余25% 相位炮已锁定
Shields at 25%. Phasers locked.
奥特加斯 转向至方位角-150 仰角-9
Ortegas, bring us around to bearing 150 mark 9.
遵命 舰长
Aye, sir.
好了
And...
开火
fire.
直接命中
Direct hit.
他们正在撤退以重新回击
They're pulling away to regroup.
我们估计只有不到一分钟
I'd say we have less than a minute.
我们必须拯救这个行星
We have to save that planet.
我们关闭了彗星的力场 但要怎么移♥动♥彗星呢
We brought down the force field, so how do we move the comet?
面对现实吧 如果我们做了任何挪动彗星的尝试
Let's face it, the crazy space monks
这些疯狂的太空僧侣
will blow us out of the sky
会把我们都炸上天
if we try anything to move that comet.
如果不是我们去挪动会怎么样
What if we didn't?
如果让彗星自己移♥动♥呢
What if the comet moved itself?
大家都准备好了吗
Everyone ready?
我们只有一次机会
We only get one shot at this.
最大脉冲速度
Maximum impulse.
他们正在靠近了
They're gaining on us.
等他们足够近了 就会发出致命一击
When they get close enough, they'll take a kill shot.
奥特加斯
Ortegas,
你之前不是总吹嘘自己以前
you know how you used to brag you were going to be
是学院有史以来最好的飞行员的吗
the best pilot ever to graduate the Academy?
八卦总是传得很快
Word gets around.
您想说什么 舰长
What's your point, sir?
是时候证明自己了 上尉
Time to prove it, Lieutenant.
把我们带到彗星正前方
Get us in front of that comet.
准备进行规避机动 模式 奥特加斯-伽玛-一号♥
Initiating evasive pattern Ortegas-gamma-one.
奥特加斯规避模式
Evasive pattern Ortegas...?
牧星号♥正在追击
Shepherds are in pursuit.
他们 停止攻击了
They've stopped firing.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表