剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
我想事故就是这样发生的
I think that's what happened here.
他们会为此对我们使用神经掐的 对吗
They're gonna nerve pinch us for this, aren't they?
是的 很可能
Yes, probably.
查普尔护士
Nurse Chapel.
你可以叫我克莉丝汀
You know you can call me Christine.
克莉丝汀
Christine.
我想再次感谢你的帮助
I want to thank you again for your help.
不是什么大事
Hey, no big deal.
也许对你来说不是
Perhaps not.
但对我来说 是很大一件事
But for me the deal was very big.
准确的说是非常大
Very big, indeed.
现在起
Just try to be honest
你只要实话实说就好
with what you can and can't offer from now on.
你不必担心
You needn't worry.
瓦肯人从不说谎
Vulcans cannot lie.
至少 不会像人类那样说谎
At least, not in the way that humans can.
我的意思是对你自己诚实
I mean honest with yourself.
我承认 我很怕对你来说
I admit I have been afraid
我不够瓦肯
that I was not Vulcan enough for you.
那么
That...
你认为我是一个人类
you saw me as human,
认为我对星联职责的关注
more concerned about my duty to Starfleet
多于对我自己文化的关注
than to my culture
也多于对我未婚妻的关注
or my betrothed.
我对瓦肯的感觉并不轻松
My feelings about Vulcan are not easy.
在我们的世界 我被逼迫着证明我的瓦肯天性
On our world, I was forced to prove my Vulcan-ness.
任何的偏差都被视为我不属于瓦肯的证据
Any deviation was seen as proof I did not belong.
而在星际舰队 我作为我自己被接受
In Starfleet, I am accepted for who I am.
一半瓦肯 一半人类
Half-Vulcan, half-human.
很简单
I am...
我就是史波克
...quite simply, Spock.
我了解你有多重视你的职责
I know how much you value duty.
我害怕的是 你将我们的关系
And I feared that you saw our relationship as just that:
也当成一种职责
a duty,
而不是超越职责的关系
rather than something more.
我们俩必须有共同的意愿 达到这样的关系
We must both want to be here.
我有意愿
I do.
我也是
As do I.
你知道要跟他们说什么吗 长官
Do you know what you're gonna say to them, sir?
我当然是希望如此
I certainly hope so.
鲍勃 现在说了还有什么意思
Come on, Bob. Where's the drama in that?
舰长 请给我们理由
Well, Captain. Tell us.
为什么我们应该和你们星际联邦结盟
Why should we ally with your Federation?
很简单 你们不应该
Easy. You shouldn't.
克里斯
Chris.
你们为什么想要把我们的敌人也变成你们的敌人
Why would you want to turn our enemies into your enemies?
我们刚刚打完克林贡战争几年而已
We're just a few years clear of the Klingon War.
罗慕伦人又伺机而动
The Romulans are out there biding their time.
谁知道下一步我们会惹到什么物种
Who knows what species we'll piss off next?
而且 我们不是怀着对你们文化的尊重
And it's not like we've coming to you
才来找你们的
with any great respect for your culture.
我们对你们的文化几乎一无所知
We barely know anything about it.
现在情况很明朗了
Now, it's pretty clear we're only interested in you
我们就是对你们的领土感兴趣
for your territory.
而你们能得到什么回报呢
And what would you get in return?
新贸易市场上的假定利益
The hypothetical benefit of new trade markets?
科技上的进展
Scientific advancement?
因为你们把一切交给我们了
Our promise of support in the event of a crisis
所以我们给你们个承诺
which will probably only come about
说危机出现我们会给予支持
because you've thrown your lot in with us?
不
No.
星际联邦能提供很多很多 当然
The Federation has lots to offer, sure,
但这些都是有标价的
but it always exacts a price.
你有很多理由去怀疑
You have good reason to suspect
我们的价格你付不起
that price is too high for you to pay.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
克里斯 你这是干什么
Chris, what the hell was that?
跟着感觉走
Playing a hunch.
这个同盟对星联未来的安全意义重大
You're risking an alliance that could be the key
而你把赌注都押在你的感觉上吗
to the Federation's future security on a hunch?
我感觉不错
It's a good hunch.
克里斯
Chris.
隆'戈维亚人
The R'ongovians were
对泰拉人态度粗鲁
rude to the Tellarites,
对我们很讲理
reasonable with us
和瓦肯人交谈时又极富逻辑
and deeply logical when talking to a Vulcan.
所以 你是说
So, you're saying they copy
他们会复刻他们谈话对象的态度
anyone they come into contact with?
是 起初我也这样认为的
Yeah, that's what I thought at first.
然后我想到
And then it occurred to me,
如果这是一种外交技巧呢
what if this was a diplomatic technique?
当我维护史波克的时候 他们的反应很积极
They responded positively when I took Spock's side,
哪怕那直接违反了他们的要求
even though it was in direct violation of what they'd asked.
或许他们只是在寻找
Maybe they're just looking for somebody
一个人来表达他们的观点
to take their point of view.
全然的同理心
Radical empathy.
或许 他们对他人最看重的是
Maybe what they value the most in others
是否能用他们的眼光来看待事物
is the capacity to see things their way.
他们悬挂了我们的旗帜
They're flying our flag.
看来我们有新盟友了
Looks like we have a new ally.
干得好 克里斯
Hell of a job, Chris.
有一件事是确定的
One thing's for sure,
没有人这样完成过烧痕留名
no one's signed the scorch like this before.
我们能百分百确定力场能稳住吗
And we're 100% sure the force field will hold?
至少是99%
99%, at least.
我们做到了
Well, we did it.
打破了规则
Broke the rules.
我是说 必须有规则不让这么干的 对吧
I mean, there has to be a rule against this, right?
必须有
Has to be.
那块就是烧痕吗
Is that the scorch?
进取号♥上最古老的一块船壳 一直没更换过
The oldest unreplaced piece of the Enterprise's hull.
听说在上面签名会有好运哦
It's supposed to be good luck to sign it.
乌娜 看
Una.
这是
It's...
是啊 是它
Yeah. It is.
其实 能当一天的史波克 我还挺享受的
You know, I enjoyed being Mr. Spock for a day.
本着完全诚实的精神
In the spirit of total honesty,
我必须告诉你 其实我给了巴赞一拳
I should probably tell you that I punched Barjan.
我见过他 这确实合乎逻辑
Having met him, that is logical.
你和德弗最后怎么说
How'd things end with Dever?
我跟他坦白了 说他很无趣
I told him how boring he was.
也许下次你谈恋爱的时候可以试试
Maybe try that next time you're in a relationship.
试试什么
Try what?
坦诚相待
Being honest.
不行 那意味着这段关系可能会变得认真起来
Nah, that means the relationship might get serious.
所以呢
So?
那得是我的真命天子才行
It would have to be the right guy.
我
I, uh, I...
怎么了
What?
没事 没事
Nothing. No.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表