剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
对不起
I am chief medical officer.
我是首席医疗官
On the flagship of Starfleet.
在星际舰队的旗舰上
You'd think I'd be able to do something about it.
你会认为我可以做此什么
But nothing worked.
但没有任何有效
Did you know there's no limit
你知道那没有限制吗
on how long you can store someone's pattern
有关于多久您可以将某人的模式存储时间
in the buffer?
在缓冲区?
You just have to materialize them regularly.
你只需要定期实现它们
In the buffer, my daughter doesn't age.
在缓冲区中 我的女儿没有变老
And her disease can't progress.
而且她的病不能进展
We travel light-years in hours.
我们以小时为单位旅行光年
And somewhere out there
在外面的某个地方
is a planet that has the discovery I need.
我只需要发现一个星球
Only...
只有的...
...the light virus epidemic was my fault.
...轻度病毒流行是我的错
It seems so, yes.
看起来是这样 是的
If I thought, even for a second,
如果我想 哪怕只是一秒钟
that could have happened...
那有可能发生了...
It won't happen again.
不会有下一次
I can't endanger our crew for one life.
我不能危及我们的船员只因一个生命
No matter how much that life means to me.
无论那个生命对我有多重要
But I ask, would you consider,
但我问 你会考虑
before you return me to Starfleet,
在你把我送回星际舰队之前
that I might have a chance to spend
我可能有机会花
a little more time with my daughter?
多一点时间陪我女儿?
To say goodbye.
来告别
No.
不
I'll provide a dedicated power source,
我会提供专用电源来源
direct from the warp core.
直接来自曲速核心
This problem?
这个问题?
We can ensure it never happens again.
我们可以确保它永远不会再发生
I look forward to meeting her one day.
我期待着有一天能见到她
First officer's personal log.
大副的个人日志
The lights are back on.
灯又亮了
But that doesn't mean we see clearly.
但不意味着我们就看得清楚
People are always hiding things.
人们总是在隐瞒事情
Hi, Dad. Story time?
嗨 爸爸 讲故事的时间?
You bet.
当然是
- Now, where were we? - King Ridley was about to climb the tower
- 现在 我们说到哪? - 雷德利国王正要爬塔
to rescue Princess Thalia from evil Queen Neve.
从邪恶的尼芙女王手中救出塔莉亚公主
Wait.
等待
No spoilers.
没有剧透
Dad, we've read this, like, a hundred times.
爸爸 我们已经读了一百遍了
That doesn't mean that the ending
这并不意味着结局
couldn't miraculously change.
无法奇蹟般地改变
Dr. M'Benga stopped hiding today,
姆本加医生今天不再躲藏了
just a little.
就只是一点点
And for once,
而这一次
I did, too.
我也是
I told Captain Pike the truth about myself.
我告诉派克舰长关于我自己的真♥相♥
And he defended me.
他为我辩护
Told me I was exemplary.
告诉我我是模范
That he would fight for me.
他会为我而战
So why do I feel terrible?
那为何我还觉得很糟?
What if I hadn't saved all those lives?
如果我没有拯救所有这些生命怎么办?
Would the captain feel the same?
舰长会不会有同感?
What would he do if I wasn't a hero?
他会怎么做 如果我不是英雄?
One of the "good ones"?
“好的(英雄)”之一?
When will it be enough to just...
何时才足够...
...be an Illyrian?
...成为伊利里亚人?
Computer.
电脑
Delete log entry.
删除日志项目
Log entry deleted.
日志项目已删除
If King Ridley would seek out the Mercury Stone
如果雷德利国王会寻找绿水晶
and win it as his own,
并把赢得成自己的
his victory over Queen Neve would be assured.
他对尼芙女王的胜利将是确定的
It is said that in the right hands,
据说在右手
the Mercury Stone has the power to cleanse the land of evil
绿水晶拥有净化邪恶之地的力量
and bring prosperity to all.
并为所有人带来繁荣昌盛
But if it were to fall into the wrong hands,
但如果它落入坏人之手
the Mercury Stone's power would bring about a terrible,
绿水晶的力量会带来可怕的
long-lasting dark age across the land.
长♥期♥黑暗时代横跨整个大♥陆♥
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表