剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
“有时世事日暮途穷 只能以笑待之”
"Sometimes things go so badly you just have to laugh."
我发现消除紧张的最好办法是运用严格的逻辑
I find the best way to diffuse tension is to apply rigorous logic
好吧
Okay.
这也是个方法
That's always an option, too.
相位炮已经就绪了 舰长
Phasers locked and ready, Captain.
你来控制吧 一号♥
On your command, Number One.
火力来袭
Incoming weapons fire.
损伤报告
Damage report?
左舷曲速舱轻微受损 护盾仍有70%
Minimal damage to port nacelle. Shields holding at 70%.
是谁开的火
Who hit us?
是他们
Uh, they did.
呼叫他们 屏幕显示
Hail them. On screen.
我是联邦星舰进取号♥的舰长 克里斯托弗·派克
This is Captain Christopher Pike of the Federation starship Enterprise.
你们是什么人 为何要攻击我们星舰
Who are you and why are you attacking our vessel?
我们是牧星者
We are the Shepherds.
什么
Really?
这就是通用翻译器
That's how the universal translator
翻译出的结果
is processing it.
我们负责护送迈'哈尼特
We escort M'hanit.
那颗彗星
The comet?
迈'哈尼特可不只是一颗彗星
M'hanit is far more than a comet.
迈'哈尼特是古老的生命仲裁人
M'hanit is one of the ancient arbiters of life.
行吧
Okay.
你们要是再对它为非作歹
If you tamper with it again,
我们会毫不犹豫地摧毁你们
we will not hesitate to destroy you.
扫描对方的船
Scan the ship.
看看我们面对的是怎样的武器系统
What kind of weapons are we dealing with?
我们没有敌意
Our intentions were not hostile.
迈'哈尼特正处在与一颗有人定居的行星的碰撞路径上
M'hanitis on a collision course with an inhabited planet.
我们只是试图让其稍许偏离它的轨道
We were simply trying to divert its trajectory.
荒谬
Absurd.
你们难道会尝试调整海浪的高度
Would you adjust the height of the waves
或者是恒星的位置吗
or the position of the stars?
迈'哈尼特的轨道是注定的
M'hanit's course is preordained.
但那颗星球上有着数以百万的人啊
There are millions of people on that planet.
撞击会让他们灭绝 而且很有可能毁掉你的彗星
The impact will kill them all and likely blow your comet--
不对
Uh...
我是说把迈'哈尼特 撞得粉碎
Blow your M'hanit into just as many pieces.
你是个讲道理的人吗 舰长
Are you a reasonable man, Captain?
我觉得我是
I-I'd like to think so, yes.
那么请你理解我们的立场
Then please entertain the proposition
迈'哈尼特
that M'hanit is not,
并不是你们所称的
as you continue to call him,
是一个彗星
a comet.
它是一件神器
It is an instrument,
是银河中仅剩不多的
an ancient arbiter,
一位古老的仲裁者
one of the few remaining in the galaxy.
他随其心而动
If it is his will to move, he will move.
他说要有生命
If it is his will to bring life,
于是便有了生命
he will bring life.
若迈'哈尼特
If M'hanit wills
意欲世界毁灭 甚至不惜自己为之陪葬
the planet to die, even chooses to die with it,
这也一定会发生
then that is what will happen.
就像我说的 这是注定的
As I said, it is preordained.
毁灭一整颗有无数居民的星球不应是命运
Blowing up a planet full of people is not preordained...
你说过你是个讲道理的人 舰长
You said you were a reasonable man, Captain.
你又何以笃定呢
So how can you know?
从我们的先祖能够触摸天空 追逐星辰前开始
Since before our distant ancestors touched the sky and the stars beyond,
我们就被指派为
my people have been charged
仲裁人的守护者
with the protection of the arbiters.
没有人知道这个决定何时降临到我们种族身上
None of us even remember when the charge first came to us,
但我们充满荣誉地
but we accepted the mantle
担下了这份职责
with honor.
几个世纪以来
For centuries,
我们沿着仲裁者制定好的路线一路跟随保护它
we have protected the arbiters as they follow courses
而它的航线早在
set long before our suns
我们的太阳第一次出现
first burned in the sky,
为整个银河带来生命之前 就已经定下
bringing life across the galaxy.
我们没有干涉的特权 舰长
It is not our prerogative to interfere, Captain,
你们也没有
nor is it yours.
不好意思 请允许我先回避一下
Please, excuse me.
通讯暂停
Pause communications.
什么牧星者
Shepherds?
狂热分子还差不多 有什么发现
Zealots is more like it. What did you find?
他们的系统令人难以置信的先进
Their systems are incredibly advanced,
比我们更快
their ships faster than ours,
比我们的武器系统
and their weapon systems...
这么说吧 我们惹不起他们
Let's just say we don't want to piss them off.
那我们要如何在不激怒他们的前提下
How exactly are we supposed to move the comet
把那颗彗星移开呢
without doing that?
我们必须为登陆小队争取时间
We have to buy time for the landing party
以便他们能降下彗星的力场
to get the force field down.
希望这些牧星者并没有发现
And hope these Shepherds don't find out
他们已经在那上面了
that they're down there.
我猜他们对此非常敏感
I'm guessing they'd be kind of touchy about that.
少尉 恢复通讯
Ensign, resume communications.
你们肩负神圣使命 我们也一样
You have your sacred duty. We have ours.
星际联邦并不干涉种族的自行发展
The Federation doesn't interfere in the development of species,
但我们也不会放任其灭亡
but we also don't just let them die.
我们并不想对迈'哈尼特不敬
We don't mean to disrespect M'hanit.
如果你们处于困难 我们也会向你们伸出援手
We'd do the same for you if you were in danger.
你说你并不会干涉 这就是你所说的尊敬
You say you don't interfere, that you mean no disrespect,
但你的船员们已经亵渎了它表面的神殿
but your crew has desecrated the temple on his surface.
看来他们已经知道外遣队的事咯
Guess they know about the landing party.
我们仅仅是想试着
We were simply trying to ascer...
他们的出现
Their presence
是绝对的亵渎
is blasphemy.
迈'哈尼特将会是他们的坟墓
M'hanit will be their tomb.
任何试图援救他们的举动
Any further action to rescue them
都会被视为宣战
will be considered an act of war.
立刻找到方法联♥系♥上登陆小队
Find a way to get through to the landing party right now.
必要的话给我打破物理定律
Break the laws of physics if you have to.
他怎么样了
How is he?
状态稳定 还能撑住
Stable, and holding.
你的进展如何了 学员
What about you, Cadet?
你是要把我们带离这里 还是一起死在这
You gonna get us out of here, or get us killed?
现在我只能说是五五开的事了
Right now, I'd say it's pretty much a toss-up.
你的哼唱表明你现在很苦恼
Your humming suggests you may be experiencing distress.
容我提醒你我们的处境
May I remind you that circumstances
比他们更急迫
are less dire than they were.
柯克先生发现了一个你可以避免的错误
Mr. Kirk identified one error you can avoid.
排除该选项 他的行为提高了你成功的可能
By eliminating that option, he has improved your odds.
这就是你的激励讲话吗
Was that actually your version of a pep talk?
是的 我一直在学习这些
Yes. I've been working on them.
你觉得怎么样
How was it, would you say?
我建议还是先别急着用这个版本
Maybe don't take your foot off the gas on that one.
你正在接近你陈述过
Well, you are achieving your stated objective
学习外星语言的目标
of studying alien languages.
正如你所说 我甚至不应该在这
Like you said, I'm not even supposed to be here.
这很不准确
That's not precisely...
你应该指望着一个准备好的人
You all should be relying on someone who's prepared.
一个真正的星际舰队的军官
Someone actually Starfleet,
而不是一个可能让我们都惨遭不测的学员
not someone who's gonna get us all fried to a crisp.
鉴于这是你第一次外勤任务
As this is your first away mission,
我能否假设这是你第一次
may I assume it is also the first time
处于生死攸关的时刻
your life has been in danger?
是的
Yes.
有点
Kind of.
不 其实就是
No, just yes.
与死亡的角力
Confrontations with our mortality
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表