剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
《星际迷航: 新世界》前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Strange New Worlds...
向在通讯范围内的所有联邦星舰求救
To any Federation vessels in range, need help.
遭遇戈恩人袭击
Under attack by the Gorn.
如今星际联邦和戈恩霸权的关系非常紧张
The Federation's at a dangerous point in our relationship with the Gorn Hegemony.
这看起来像是一条分界线
It looks like a demarcation line.
帕纳索斯贝塔星和他们所有的武装力量
With Parnassus Beta and all their forces
在这条线的另一边
on the far side of the line.
不幸的是 我认为我们的人
Unfortunately, that is where
被关押在那里
I believe our people are being held.
我不打算丢下他们不管
I don't plan on leaving them behind.
如果我头脑里藏着的东西是拯救进取号♥的答案
If somewhere in my head is the answer to saving the Enterprise,
那我必须冒这个险
then that's a risk I have to take.
拿着这个
Take this.
它能帮你藏起来
It'll help you hide.
快跑
Run!
在下蒙哥马利·斯考特
Montgomery Scott at your service.
你怎么还活着
How are you not dead?
我知道如何隐藏在众目睽睽之下
Well, I figured out how to hide in plain sight.
你造了个戈恩人的应答器吗
You built a Gorn transponder?
总的来说 对于扫描仪而言
Eh, basically, to a scanner,
我们的穿梭机看起来像是戈恩飞船
the shuttle looked like a Gorn ship.
你还能再造一个类似之前的设备吗
Could you build another device like the one you made?
发生什么了
What's happening?
巴♥特♥尔♥舰长需要马上注射镇定剂
Captain Batel is in need of immediate sedation.
昨天发生的
Happened yesterday.
我不会放弃她的
I'm not giving up on her.
我也没那个打算
I have no intention of doing that.
舰长 传送机目前在星球表面上未探测到任何人
Captain, the transporter is not currently picking up anyone on the surface.
艾普里尔上将命令我们马上撤离
Admiral April's ordering our immediate withdrawal.
殖民地居民和外勤队
The colonists and the landing party
显然被传送到了
appear to have been beamed up
戈恩人的船上
by the Gorn.
舰长 请下令
Orders, Captain?
现在 即将揭晓结局
And now, the conclusion.
舰长 请下令
Orders, Captain?
护盾只剩50%了
Shields at 50%.
舰长
Captain.
舰长 请下令
Orders, Captain?
乌乎拉 再重复一下上将刚刚的命令
Uhura, repeat April's last order.
撤退 并且
Retreat and rendez...
撤退并与舰队汇合 舰长
Retreat and rendezvous with the fleet, sir.
他给了坐标
He gave coordinates.
但他没说要立即汇合 对吧
But he didn't say immediately?
行了 各位有什么点子吗
All right, who's got ideas?
声东击西
Diversionary tactics.
我们被围困得太厉害了
We're too boxed in.
排空曲速舱 制♥造♥一片等离子云团?
Vent the nacelles, create a cloud?
那我们自己也看不见了
We need to be able to see.
干扰敌方的通讯
Jam their comms
使其无法协调攻击
so they can't coordinate attacks.
对 就是这个
That's it. That's the one.
戈恩人使用光信♥号♥♥作为舰对舰通讯手段
The Gorn use light for ship-to-ship messaging.
我正在调整偏导阵列来发射光谱
I'm modulating the deflector array to emit a spectrum.
应该能迷惑他们一阵
Should confuse them for a bit.
好 现在想想要怎么把自己人传送回来
All right, now how do we beam our people back to Enterprise?
扫描显示戈恩星舰能够阻断传送
Scans indicate the Gorn ships are transport-resistant.
所以即便我们绕过了护盾
So, even if we get past the shields,
也需要授权码才行
we need authorization codes.
没时间去破解密♥码♥了
No time to hack codes.
先撤再救
Retreat and rescue.
这是一堆烂选项里最好的了
It's the best of a bunch of bad options.
那我们要怎样追踪一艘
So how do we track this specific ship
跨越数光年的船呢
across light-years of space?
沃凯矿 一种稀有元素
Wolkite. A rare element
含有子空间规范玻色子
that contains subspace gauge bosons.
如果我们调整一个定位信标
If we modified a homing beacon...
戈恩人远远地就能看到信标飞过来
The Gorn would see a beacon coming from a mile away.
如果是鱼雷就不会
Not if it's a torpedo.
我们对他们发射一颗哑弹
We tag 'em with a dud.
戈恩人猜不到我们要干什么
The Gorn won't know what we're up to.
护盾只剩30%了
Shields at 30%.
要想这个方法奏效 我们仍需穿透
For this to succeed, we still need to penetrate
戈恩星舰的护盾系统
the Gorn's defensive systems.
我们已经用上了所有武器攻击他们
We've been hitting them with everything we've got,
没多大用
it doesn't do much.
能量护盾基于谐波运作
Uh, energy shields work on harmonics.
如果我们找对频率
If we find the right frequency...
我们可以撞击敌舰
We can ram the ship.
确实
Indeed.
我们的护盾和他们的接触时
When our shields make contact with theirs,
两列谐波叠加时会出现相消干涉现象
they will create a destructive interference pattern
并在短时间内中断这两个频率的护盾
and momentarily interrupt both frequencies.
没有护盾 我们就是活靶子
With our shields down, we'd be sitting ducks.
那我们就只有一次机会
We'd only have one shot.
这就足够了
That's all we need.
米歇尔 调转方向
Mitchell, bring us around,
与敌方驱逐舰正面交火
head-to-head with the destroyer.
是时候来点硬碰硬了
Time to play a game of chicken.
全舰注意 做好冲击准备
All decks, prepare for impact.
随时可让脉冲引擎全速推进 舰长
Full impulse on your orders, Captain.
让惯性阻尼器最大功率运行
Inertial dampeners to maximum.
所有人 抓稳扶好了
Everybody hold onto something.
乌娜
Una...
动手吧
let's hit it.
发射鱼雷
Fire torpedoes.
舵手 曲速带离
Helm, warp us out of here.
遵命
On it.
坚持住 各位
Hang in there, guys.
舰长 我们已到达汇合点
Captain, we've arrived at the rendezvous point.
联邦星舰巴勃罗·毕加索号♥在联络我们
The USS Pablo Picasso is hailing to greet us.
是艾普里尔上将 舰长
It's Admiral April, sir.
他现在要传送上舰听取汇报
He's beaming aboard now to debrief.
还要打♥针♥吗
More needles?
没错 得再来几针
Yes, just a few more pokes.
没有这些
I mean, without these,
你的身体会在静滞场里面坏死 所以
your body will go necrotic in the stasis field, so...
你会变紫 会很难看
Things turn purple. It's not pretty.
我从没被冻结冬眠过
I've never been frozen solid before.
这前景不怎么激动人心
It's not an exciting prospect.
没事 等我们解决了这小小的戈恩卵感染问题
Well, as soon as we work out this little Gorn infection,
你就又能活蹦乱跳的了
you'll be up and around again.
* 原文是指小说《瑞普·凡·温克尔》里主人公一觉睡了二十年 醒来发现世界已经天翻地覆
感觉我会像小说里瑞普那样 一醒来发现一切都变了
So this could be like a Rip Van Winkle thing for me.
我觉得你更会像是睡美人
I see you more as a Sleeping Beauty.
听着 我之前说的是认真的
Listen, I meant what I said before.
一旦那时要在我和其他船员之间做出选择
The moment it looks like me or the crew,
就牺牲掉我
you take me out.
不要想这些了
Don't think about that.
静滞状态会阻止你和戈恩胚胎
Stasis will prevent you and the Gorn
进行任何形式的细胞生长
from any type of cellular growth.
做好最坏的打算
There's another side to the coin.
无论代价如何
Whatever it takes.
无论代价如何 我保证
Whatever it takes. I promise.
我现在要给你注射镇静剂了
I'm, uh, I'm gonna give you a sedative now.
等你醒来 戈恩感染的问题就治好了
And when you wake up, you will be Gorn-free.
肾上腺素和中和剂 快
Epinephrine and neutralizer, stat!
她的身体正在排斥血清
Her body's rejecting the serum.
医务室呼叫舰桥
Sickbay to bridge.
有个最新消息 情况不太乐观
Uh, I have an update, and it's not good.
告诉我最坏情况
Bottom line it for me.
巴♥特♥尔♥舰长对低温血清过敏
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表