剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
我不辣吗 我们就像两团火一样
Aren't I fire? We're two fires.
两团火 没错
Two fires. Yeah.
我们不用点餐
Hey, we don't have to order food, you know?
我们可以现在就离开这里
We could just get out of here.
但是我饿了
Yeah, but I'm hungry.
而且这里有斯拉尼基牡蛎
And they have Slanikian oysters.
这样啊
Aha.
其实那什么季节都有
They're always in season.
我是想说 我们别聊天了
All I'm saying is that instead of talking,
去找点乐子不好吗
we could be off having fun.
我觉得我们可以谈谈我们的事
Oh, I thought we might talk about us.
我们的事
Us?
是这样的 跟你一起我确实很开心
Look, uh, I'm having fun and all.
我只是想知道这段关系会怎么发展
I'm just wondering where it's going.
我有一个疯狂的想法
I had this crazy idea.
你调来云雀号♥怎么样
What if you transferred to the Skylark?
或者我申请调到进取号♥上
Or I applied for transfer to Enterprise...
那个
Okay, wow.
不好意思 我真的需要去看看我的朋友
Um, sorry, I really need to go and check on my friend.
什么
What?
我晚点呼叫你 行吗
I'll call you later, okay?
你干嘛让它这么困扰你
Why do you let it bother you?
什么
Hmm?
“乐趣杀手”那个绰号♥
"Where fun goes to die"?
它没有困扰我 只是我之前没听说过
It didn't bother me. I just hadn't heard it before.
你听说过吗
Have you?
没有 而且我不在乎
No. And I don't care.
我也不在乎 只是对这些一无所知让我感觉落伍了
I don't, either. Just... not knowing makes me feel out of touch.
作为高级官员 我不再是船员中的一员了
As a senior officer, I don't get to be part of the crew anymore.
哦 不 那不是因为你是高级官员
Oh, no, that's not because you're a senior officer.
而是因为你让人害怕
It's because you terrify people.
这是夸奖
That's a compliment.
谢谢你了
Thanks
我是想说 喜欢工作有错吗
I mean, what's wrong with liking work?
登岸假期的时候 大家都离开了星舰
And shore leave, I mean, the ship clears out,
厅里空荡荡的 物质合成器前也不用排队了
the halls are empty, no lines for the matter synthesizers.
只有自己和曲速核心温柔的低沉轰鸣
It's just you and the gentle thrum of the warp core.
那就像 那就像到了圣诞节
It's like... it's like Christmas.
我很期待重做轮值表
I was looking forward to redoing the duty rosters.
实际上 我准备检查一下军械库的
I was planning on checking the phaser power supplies
相位枪能源储备
in the armory, actually.
请注意 努尼恩·辛格上尉
Attention, Lieutenant Noonien-Singh,
四号♥气闸出现了安全漏洞
security breach at Airlock Four.
检测到未经授权的气闸活动
Unauthorized access in progress.
收到
Copy.
计算机 轮值表上的后援是谁
Computer, who's on rotation for backup?
暂缓指令
Belay that.
我就是你的后援
I'm your backup.
人们都是大傻瓜 你可太有趣了
People are idiots. You're fun.
别开火
Don't shoot.
我们是船员
Uh, we're crew.
你看 史波克 很明显
You know, Spock, you're clearly
你是一个极其富有智慧的人
an extraordinarily intelligent person.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你也是个傻瓜
But you're also an idiot.
我感觉 我应该料到这个的
I feel I should have seen that coming.
请提供解释
Please, elucidate.
你告诉她 你会回家吃晚餐
You told her you were gonna be home for dinner
但你没有
and then you weren't.
我发现我的处境艰难万分
I found myself in an impossible circumstance
众多的任务 我根本无力调和
where I was unable to reconcile my many duties...
我不熟悉这个人类手势
That is not a human gesture I am familiar with.
它的意思是 要打破旧习惯
It's designed to break old habits.
你应该把她看得比任务更重要
You're supposed to put her ahead of your duties.
这就是恋爱关系的真谛
That's what being in a relationship is,
双方都要付出牺牲
it's mutual sacrifice.
这也是为什么我一直逃避它们
Pretty much why I avoid them.
我担心 提'萍会认为我
I am concerned that T'Pring thinks
是一个不适当的伴侣 因为我有一半人类血统
I am an incompatible mate because I'm half-human.
好吧
Okay.
我昨晚做了一个可怕的梦
I had a terrible dream last night
我不得不和我人类的一半作斗争
that I had to fight my human side.
瓦肯人可不来委婉那一套 是不是
Vulcans don't do subtle, do you?
我在瓦肯星上 伴随着众多瓦肯人一起长大
I was raised on Vulcan, among Vulcans.
我的人类家庭关系 经常使我被孤立在外
My human family connection was frequently used to isolate me.
青少年史波克的日子不好过啊
Teenage Spock had a pretty lousy time of it, huh?
我和我的宠物塞拉兽艾-查亚感情很深
I was bonded to my pet sehlatI-Chaya.
我有一只叫米洛的雪橇犬
I had a malamute named Milo
它可能咬了那个说我是笨蛋的女生
who may or may not have bitten this girl who called me stupid.
它牙可尖了
Sharp teeth.
我希望那个女孩没有再重复那个错误
I hope the girl did not repeat the mistake again.
听着 提'萍可能
Look, uh, maybe T'Pring
只是觉得被误解了
just feels misunderstood.
如果你有一半人类这事对她很重要
If the human thing is big in her head,
你只需要让她明白 你作为一个瓦肯人 能懂她
you just have to make her see that you get her as a Vulcan.
谢谢你的建议
Thank you for your advice.
如果我有机会能回报你的帮助 请不要犹豫开口
If I can ever return the favor, please do not hesitate to ask.
不然朋友是用来做啥的
What are friends for?
朋友是用来做啥的
What are friends for...
这是反问句 史波克
That was a rhetorical, Spock.
我知道
Oh, I know.
人类几乎和瓦肯人一样容易戏弄
Humans are almost as easy to tease as Vulcans.
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
瓦肯的灵魂共享
A Vulcan soul-sharing?
我没能从你的角度看问题
I have failed to see your point of view.
这样能够改变这件事
This will change that.
我将能听见你心底的想法
I will hear your innermost thoughts.
你也能听到我的
And you mine.
这样做 你将了解我的灵魂
In doing so, you will know my soul,
我也将了解你的
and I will know yours.
我们能够真正理解彼此
We can truly understand each other.
我们将用彼此的角度看待这个世界
We will see through each other's eyes.
你同意吗
Will you consent?
我同意
I will.
史波克
Spock?
提'萍
T'pring?
情况不对
Something is wrong.
事情没有恢复到原有的样子
Things have not returned to as they should be.
仪式的效果没有耗散
The effects of the ritual have not dissipated.
很显然 我们交换了身体
We have apparently switched bodies.
这不该发生的 我们要怎么换回来
This was not meant to happen. How do we switch back?
我不知道
I do not know.
进来
Come.
鲍勃 来这里庆祝的吗
Bob. Come here to celebrate?
或者不是
Or not.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
坏消息 克里斯
Got bad news, Chris.
隆'戈维亚人很不满意
The R'ongovians aren't happy.
他们想要取消未来的所有会议
They want to cancel all future meetings.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们只是说 没有达成某种连接
Uh, they just said that a connection wasn't made.
我也不知道那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
我真的被弄糊涂了 你也见过他们的表现了
I'm honestly baffled. You saw them.
我是说 在他们和泰拉人那样的争吵之后
I mean, after fighting with the Tellarites,
我还以为我们争取到他们了
I thought we'd somehow managed to win them over.
对吧 我是说 如果那是一个糟糕的外交会议
Right? I mean, if that was a bad diplomatic meeting,
那我真的不知道一个好会议是什么样了
I don't know what a good one would look like.
我们必须再到一个房♥间里谈一谈
We have to get back into a room.
问题在于 克里斯
Here's the thing, Chris.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表