剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
我发现提到了一些奇怪的行为
in reaction to the disease I mentioned earlier.
对我之前提到的疾病的反应
The infected had a compulsion for light.
感染者对光有强迫症
Some were driven so mad, they ran into the storms,
有些人被逼疯了 他们冲进了暴风雨中
chasing the lightning.
追逐闪电
Wouldn't they have died?
他们不会死吗?
Yes.
是的
Although it is possible the charged storm particles
虽然那是可能的带电风暴粒子
bonded with the colonists' electromagnetic presence,
结合了与殖民者的电磁存在
creating what we saw.
创造我们所看到的
Fascinating.
真有趣
This is a thorough account of the colonists' initiative
这是详尽描述对殖民者的提议
to renounce their genetic engineering
放弃他们的基因工程
in order to join the Federation.
为了加入星联
It would seem, even in death,
似乎 即使在死亡中
they wanted us to be aware of who they really were.
他们希望我们知道他们的真实身份
What is it, Spock?
怎么了 史巴克?
Some Illyrians were, among other things,
一些伊利里亚人 其他事先不说
bioengineered to fight disease.
生物工程来对抗疾病
Had they not tried to reverse their augmentation,
如果他们没有试图反转他们的基因增强
they may not have all died.
他们可能还没有全部死去
They wanted to join the Federation so badly
他们非常想加入星联
their good-faith gesture got them killed.
他们的善意姿态导致他们被杀
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay. We got an antidote.
没关系 我们得到了解毒剂
La'An tried to jump into the warp core
拉安试图跳入曲速核心
while the containment field was down.
在牵制立场关闭的时候
As I was stopping her, she got a bad dose of radiation,
当我阻止她时 她受到了严重剂量的辐射
and so did I.
我也是
Apparently, my body cured both of us
显然 我的身体治癒了我们俩
before I reengaged the field.
在我重新投入战场之前
La'An is not an Illyrian.
拉安不是伊利里亚人
Her proximity to the commander created chimeric antibodies
她与指挥官的接近产生了嵌合抗体
in her system.
在她的系统中
I was able to synthesize them into a cure before they set.
我能够在它们凝固之前将它们合成为一种治疗方法
Don't thank me. I know I'm good at my job.
不用谢我 我知道我擅长我的工作
Everyone here owes you their life.
这里的每个人都欠你一条命
There's something I need to take care of.
有件事我需要处理一下
Mind if I sit?
介意我坐下吗?
You pack one hell of a punch, Lieutenant.
你的拳很强 中尉
Thank you.
谢谢你
That wasn't a compliment.
那不是恭维
What's the penalty for striking a superior officer?
那殴打上级官员的处罚是什么?
I can't seem to remember.
我好像不记得了
Thanks.
谢谢
I mean, we're friends, right?
我的意思是 我们是朋友 对吧?
Do you want me to tell you it was just the sickness talking?
你想让我告诉你这只是在生病谈话吗?
I don't know. Was it?
我不知道 是吗?
Yes. And also, no.
是的 也不是
All my life I've hated augments.
我一生都讨厌基因增强
Hated what-what people thought of me
讨厌人们对我的看法
because I was related to them.
因为我跟他们有亲戚关系
Understanding why they were outlawed in the Federation.
了解为什么他们在星联被取缔
The damage they did. They almost destroyed Earth.
他们造成的伤害 他们几乎摧毁了星球
The augments, yes, but not us.
是基因增强 是啊 但不是我们
My people were never motivated by domination.
我的人♥民♥从来没有受到统治的驱使
Illyrians seek collaboration with nature.
伊利里亚人寻求与自然的合作
By bioengineering our bodies,
透过进行生物工程学改造我们的身体
we adapt to naturally-existing habitats.
我们适应自然存在的栖息地
Instead of terraforming planets, we modify ourselves.
我们不是改造行星 而是改造自己
And there's nothing wrong with that.
这并没有错
If that's what you believe, why do you hide it?
如果这就是你所相信的 你为什么要隐瞒它?
Why hide it from me?
为什么对我隐瞒?
I've been hiding it from a lot of people.
我一直瞒着很多人
All I ever wanted,
我曾经所想要的
since I first saw the stars, was to join Starfleet.
自从我第一次看到星星 就加入了星际舰队
I know.
我知道
You're the one who gave me that dream.
是你给了我这个梦想
And the fact that strawberries are my comfort food.
事实上 草莓是我的疗愈美食
Captain.
舰长
I'm an Illyrian.
我是伊利里亚人
Not from this colony, from far away.
不是来自这个殖民地 来自遥远的地方
Starfleet policy is clear.
星际舰队的政策很明确
By not disclosing my genetic augmentation--
通过不公开我的基因增强--
worse, by enlisting in Starfleet--
更糟糕的是 加入星际舰队--
I've committed a Federation offense.
我犯了星联罪行
I am resigning my commission
我要辞去我的委任
and surrendering myself for disciplinary review.
并自首接受纪律审查
I only ask that my sincere desire to join Starfleet
我只问我加入星际舰队的真诚愿望
be taken into consideration.
予以考虑
Rejected.
被拒绝
- Sir? - I don't care where you come from.
- 舰长? - 我不在乎你来自哪里
You're the best first officer in the fleet.
你是舰队中最好的大副
Thank you, sir, but I feel obligated to point out
谢谢你 舰长 但我觉得有义务指出
that Starfleet does not allow...
星际舰队不允许...
Una, stop.
乌娜 停下
Chris, that's kind, but I've broken a dozen regulations.
克里斯 这很仁慈 但我违反了十几项规定
I lied to get into Starfleet.
我为了进入星际舰队而撒谎
According to Federation law, if you shelter me,
根据星联法律 如果你庇护我
they could come after you, too.
他们也可以追诉你
I welcome that discussion.
我欢迎那样的讨论
One thing became clear to me on Hetemit 9.
我明白了一件事 在海特米9号♥星上
Illyrians are severely misunderstood.
伊利里亚人被严重误解
Your actions in the crisis prove that again.
你在危机中的行动再次证明了这一点
I just did my job, sir.
我只是做我的工作 舰长
No.
不
You defy every stereotype
你无视每一种刻板印象
the Federation has about Illyrians.
星联有关于伊利里亚人
You're an example to them.
你是他们的榜样
And to all of us.
和我们所有人的
What do we do when Starfleet finds out?
我们该怎么办 当星际舰队发现时?
You let me worry about Starfleet.
你让我去担心星际舰队
Oh, before you go...
哦 走你之前...
Uh, the glitch was with the transporter's biofilter, right?
呃 故障是出在传送室的生物过滤器上 是吧?
That's how the virus got on board?
病毒就是这么上来的?
- Let's get that fixed. - Yes, sir.
- 让我们解决那个问题 - 好的 舰长
Come in.
进来吧
It was your medical transporter that inhibited the biofilters.
是你的医疗传送室蛋白抑制了生物过滤器
The new transporters keep biofilter and pattern integrity
新的传送室让生物过滤器和模式完整
power systems separate.
电力系统分开
But you didn't let them upgrade the medical transporter
但你没有让他们升级医疗传送室
when we were in spacedock.
当我们在太空码头时
I'm starting to suspect you couldn't.
我开始怀疑你不要升级
Hemmer's diagnostic
海默的诊断
shows you're keeping something in the pattern buffer.
表明您在传送模式缓冲区中保存了一些东西
And whatever it is, you needed to preserve it,
不管它是什么 你需要preserve它
even if it ended up killing everyone on the ship.
即使它最终杀死了船上的每个人
- Isn't that right, Doctor? - No.
- 是吧 医生? - 没有
I didn't know.
我不知道
It was an accident.
这是一个意外
What are you keeping in there
你在里面放了什么
that could be worth all our lives?
这可能值得我们性命?
Not what.
不是什么
Who.
是谁
Rukiya.
露琪亚
My daughter.
我的女儿
A year ago, she was diagnosed with cygnokemia.
1年前 她被诊断出患有天鹅座血症
Brutal disease.
残酷的疾病
You can't imagine what it's like to watch your child wither away.
你无法想像看着你的孩子枯萎是什么感觉
To see a lifetime of potential reduced to a 12-week prognosis.
看到一生的潜力减少到 12周的病情预测
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表