剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
以应对这场谈判失败所带来的后果
for the logical fallout should these negotiations fail.
这个结果确实是一个危险
Which, in essence, is a threat.
是我的错觉 还是隆'戈维亚人突然
Is it just me or do the R'ongovians suddenly
变得很像瓦肯人了
seem awfully Vulcan-y?
嘘 我们只能在旁观察
Shh. We're supposed to be observers only.
与一个核心目的是征服其他文明的文明结盟
What is the logic of an alliance with a culture whose central purpose is the subjugation
有何逻辑可言
of other cultures to its own?
那与一个采用相互依存的方式共存
What is the logic of an alliance with a Federation
但同时稀释成员文化特征的联邦结盟
whose interdependence merely dilutes the cultures
又有何逻辑呢
that comprise it?
史波克可以处理的
Spock can handle it.
作为瓦肯人 我理解你们
As a Vulcan, I sympathize with your fears--
对于文化趋同的担忧
that you will lose your culture to homogenization
尤其是处于像我们这样多种族的联盟中
in a multilateral alliance like ours.
有很多时候我都想返回瓦肯
There are times I wish I could return to Vulcan
专注我们的文化
to focus on my culture,
而不是追随星际舰队在银河中航行
instead of traveling the galaxy focusing on Starfleet.
我很困惑
I am confused.
你是说你并不重视星际联邦吗
Are you saying that you do not value the Federation?
克里斯 克里斯 你在干什么
Chris. Chris. What are you doing?
我很抱歉 舰长 我可以打断一下吗
My apologies, Captain, if I may interject?
不可以
You may not.
你在这只是出于礼节
You are here as a courtesy.
我并不代表星联发言
I am not speaking up on behalf of the Federation.
我要代表史波克少校发言
Rather, I am speaking up on behalf of Lieutenant Spock.
这
That is...
什么
What?
我们同意
We will allow it.
谢谢
Thank you.
恕我直言 史波克
If I may, Spock.
你对星际舰队的专注使得你疏远了自己的文化 这是很崇高的牺牲
It is a noble sacrifice you've made, to spend so much time away from your own culture.
是吗
It is?
是的
Yes, it is.
你投身于星际联邦
Your commitment to the Federation
去理解不同文化的价值观与困境
and to understanding both the values and plights of cultures wildly different,
还付出了巨大的个人代价
sometimes at great personal cost,
你不断追求智慧的卓越
your constant striving for intellectual excellence
而你对责任精神的贯彻也极具感召力
and your commitment to the spirit of duty is inspirational.
要回答“为什么选择星联”这个问题
To answer the question, "Why the Federation?"
你只需要看看桌子对面 瓦索舰长
one need only look across the table, Captain Vasso.
你 史波克先生
You, Mr. Spock,
代表了星际舰队所有的优点
are simply everything that is great about Starfleet.
我
I...
谢谢你 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
我很抱歉 我不是故意要打断对话的
I am so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
希望我的打断没有冒犯到你
I hope I haven't insulted you with my presence.
我不应该把你置于此境地的
I should never have put you in this position.
我们走吧
Let's get you out of here.
等一下
Wait.
像那样捍卫你的船员
Your actions have impressed us, Captain,
你的行为让我印象深刻 舰长
defending your crewman like that.
我们将结束本次会议
We will conclude this session
但在我们离开前 会给你们一个总结的机会
but will offer you the opportunity of summation before we leave.
你确定要我去那吗
You sure you want me there?
如果我单独跟他说话 他可能会察觉到不对劲
If I talk to him alone, he is likely to realize that something is amiss.
如果我带一个人类去谈判
If I bring a human ally to surrender negotiations,
可能会有机会
it might give me a chance.
我相信该你了
I believe it is your move.
巴赞
Barjan.
这是我的同事 克莉丝汀·查普尔护士
This is my colleague, Nurse Christine Chapel.
你很清楚我只会跟你单独说话 提'萍
I was clear that I would only speak to you alone, T'Pring.
鉴于你是瓦'托什-卡'图尔的一员
Given that you are v'tosh ka'tur,
※瓦'托什-卡'图尔是反对绝对逻辑的瓦肯群体
我认为你不会反对一名人类加入我们的对话
I did not think that you would object to a human joining us.
什么时候恩-凯斯坦提尔会雇佣人类为逻辑服务了
Since when does El-Keshtanktil employ humans in service of logic?
※恩-凯斯坦提尔是提'萍效力的瓦肯组织,用逻辑让罪犯回归正轨
呃
Well...
我是来这里向你展示
I-I'm here to, uh, show you
她不是仅有逻辑
that she's not all about logic.
你知道的 让你感觉更自在
You know, to make you feel more comfortable.
我一直觉得你在瓦肯人中是个特例 提'萍
I always found you curious among Vulcans, T'Pring,
你对这些生物很宽容
for your tolerance of these creatures.
我对那些缺乏逻辑者的同情是我现在站在这里的原因
My sympathy for those without logic is why I am here.
鉴于你的立场
Given your position,
我认为你会更加开明
I would think you would be more open-minded.
从情感中看到力量是一回事
It is one thing to see strength in emotion.
而和一个半人类结婚则完全是另一回事
It's another thing entirely to marry a half-human.
众所周知 你已与萨瑞克的儿子订婚
It is well known you are betrothed to the son of Sarek.
这又如何
What of it?
你一边捍卫瓦肯人的理念
You defend Vulcan ideals with one hand,
另一边却又侮辱它
insult them with the other.
嘿
Hey.
你知道吗
You know what?
我和史波克可是在一起工作
I work with Spock.
他可比你更像瓦肯人
He's twice the Vulcan you are.
一个人类的评价很难成为侮辱的根据
A human's assessment is hardly the basis for insult.
就跟你对人类的看法一样有趣
As fascinating as your opinions about humans are...
根据逻辑要求 我询问你在什么情况下愿意接受我们的改造训练
...logic dictates that I ask if there are any circumstances under which you would accept our offer of rehabilitation?
现在看来 并不会
At this point, no.
你看 这样行不通
See, that's a tell.
你现在在这 是因为你有想要的东西
You're here, ergo, you want something.
确实 你所求为何
Indeed. So what is it?
人类是由猿类进化而来 对吗
Humans evolved from apes, did they not?
看起来你保留了他们的许多迷人品质
You've kept many of their charming qualities, it would seem.
我警告你 不要再侮辱我的同伴
I would caution you to stop insulting my companion.
你会因为这几句话就冒险失去说服我的机会吗
Would you lose the opportunity to bring me in over mere words?
实际上 我会
Indeed, I would.
这似乎不太符合逻辑
That doesn't seem very logical.
这不像是一个拒绝逻辑的瓦肯人会说的话
Says a Vulcan who has rejected logic.
实话实说 我今天来此本是有意考虑改过的
To tell you the truth, I came here today with every intention of considering rehabilitation.
但你的同伴改变了我的想法
But the company you keep changed my mind.
你给我听着 你这个
You listen here, you...
也许我们该把抓捕巴赞的具体细节保密
Perhaps we should keep the details of how exactly we captured Barjan between us.
我的反应有点...
My response was a tad...
太人类了
too human.
要我说 那正好
I'd say just the right amount.
我学习瓦肯医学那么久
In all my time studying Vulcan medicine,
还从来没有处理过灵魂转移
I never got to deal with a katric transfer.
这非常罕见
They are exceedingly rare.
血糖水平稳定
Glucose levels steady.
皮质模式稳定
Cortical patterns holding.
你在我们头上涂抹的这些恶心糊状物是什么
And what is this noxious paste you are applying to our skulls?
研磨过的尼瓦兰海胆
Ground Nivallan sea urchin.
它营养丰富 耐水
It's nutrient-rich, water-resistant
和瓦肯人的皮肤相性很好
and a pretty good match for Vulcan skin,
电磁学上是这么说的
electromagnetically-speaking.
从他拿到这些东西以来 他就一直想试试这玩意
He's been dying to use this stuff ever since he picked it up.
相信我 这以后肯定会成为星联标准的
Trust me, this will become Federation-standard.
总有一天
Eventually.
现在你已经用这些海胆泥涂满了我们的额头 接着呢
And now that you've covered our heads in sea urchin paste?
皮质刺♥激♥会模仿宿主身体的原始大脑模式
Cortical stimulation will mimic the original brain patterns of your host body,
让任何访客都觉得不舒服
making it uncomfortable for any visitors in there.
我们电击你们一下 然后你们就换回来了
We zap you, you switch back.
理论上是这样
Theoretically.
理论上
Theoretically?
灵魂毕竟涉及医学以及一些
Katras bridge the gap between medicine and...
其他的东西
something else.
是说魔法吗
Magic?
意念
The mind.
所以并不是一成不变的
So it's not cut-and-dry.
情绪起着一定作用
Emotion plays a part.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表