剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
that nearly killed you already?
我清楚所有的风险
I know all the risks and...
但我不在乎
I don't care.
你对我说谎了
Fine, you lied to me.
我从来没对你说过谎
I never lied to you.
那你为什么不告诉我
Then why didn't you tell me?
原因在于你
Because of you.
因为这件事 因为我已经没有余裕去顾虑
Because of this, because I don't have the space to worry
我的死会如何让你难过
about how my dying hurts your feelings.
克里斯
Chris?
你还有好几天时间
You had days and...
但你做出了我能想象的
you made what I can only imagine
你人生中最艰难的决定
is the hardest decision of your life.
我却没参与其中
But I wasn't a part of it.
是的 因为这与你无关
Yeah, because it wasn't about you.
我只希望我有机会能说出所有该说的话
I just wish I'd have had the opportunity to be able to say
有机会告诉你 我会无条件支持你
all the right things, to tell you I'd be there no matter what.
无论你做了什么决定
No matter what choice you made.
如果真是那样就好了
And that would've been nicer.
但是你知道吗 你我都心知肚明
But you know what, we both know you and we know
你一定会坚持要我们寻找别的办法
that you would have demanded we find another way.
然而并没有别的办法了
And there is no other way.
我很害怕 克里斯
I'm scared, Chris.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
我知道
I know, I know.
我也很害怕
I'm scared, too.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表