剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
Is it chocolate and, um...
瓦肯帕克洛尔?
Vulcan pahklor?
没错 帕克洛尔
Indeed, pahklor.
没什么能比帕克罗更能表达爱意了
Nothing says love like pahklor.
我刚才一定是弄错了
I must've been mistaken before.
确实很好吃
This is quite good.
不是很好 是完美
Not just good but perfect,
就像你们后面的婚礼一样
like your wedding is going to be.
现在来讨论一下编舞吧
Let's talk about choreography.
史波克 假设我们没有婚斗仪式这个环节
Spock, assuming we're not going to have a Kal-if-fee situation,
* 婚斗仪式是瓦肯习俗中两个瓦肯男性为了女性♥交♥配对象决斗至死的仪式
你会在那边的结婚圣坛
I have you over on the altar
你的伴郎派克舰长就在前排
and your best man Captain Pike in the front row
就在这里
just here.
乔瑟夫和乌娜呢
Joseph and Una.
你们簇拥着克莉丝汀 跳着华尔兹通过走道
I see you waltzing Christine down the aisle
然后将她转入史波克的臂弯
and then spin her into Spock's arms.
我可没有练习这个
I didn't practice that.
我为你准备了一个惊喜 害羞的新娘
I have a surprise for you, my blushing bride.
从地球的蒙福特州远道而来
Arrived all the way from Vermont, Earth
今早收到的
this morning.
我妈妈的手捧花?
My mother's flowers?
她在婚礼后把手捧花保存起来了
She had these preserved after her wedding.
噢不
Oh, no.
这些花看着是死透了啊
Those flowers look dead.
它们必须储存在精确的2.7度下
These were supposed to be stored at exactly 2.7 degrees.
说真的 -我很抱歉 克莉丝汀
I mean, the... - I'm so sorry, Christine.
有任何办法能拯救这些花吗
Is there any way to salvage them?
我的住舱里有一个复水仪
I-I have a rehydrator in my quarters.
听我说一句吧
I'll tell you what.
可能它们只是需要出来透透气
Maybe they just need to breathe.
看吧
I mean...
我的天 怎么可能
Oh, my God. What?
还真可以啊 我简直不敢相信
It worked. I can't believe it.
这就是为什么我们要彩排
This is why we have rehearsal.
既然解决了这个危机
And with that avertation of the latest crisis,
让我们继续吧
let's continue.
等你们两个都站在圣坛
With both at the altar,
交换了戒指 大功告成
we have the rings exchanged, and voilà.
每个人都像特纳兰蝙蝠一样开心
Everyone's as happy as a Ternaran bat.
克莉丝汀 我能和你说两句吗 拜托
Uh, Christine, can we just chat for two seconds, please?
很不巧 彩排刚刚结束
Unfortunately, rehearsal has just finished,
也就是说 查普尔护士 我必须要把你赶走
which means, Nurse Chapel, I'm gonna have to scoop you away
去最后试一次礼服
for your final fitting.
快点 该动身啦
So quickly, here we go.
拜托 别告诉你在婚礼上也准备穿着这件夹克
Please tell me you're not gonna wear that jacket on the day,
科布斯
Korbs.
嗨 你好吗 最近过得怎么样
Hey, how are you? How're you doing?
科尔比博士 你在做什么
Dr. Korby, what are you doing?
我 呃
I'm, um...
想删掉你的婚礼誓词
...trying to delete your vows.
我就知道 蛋糕 还有手捧花
I knew it. The cake, the flowers,
你想要毁掉我们的婚礼
you are trying to sabotage our wedding.
是啊 你不能和克莉丝汀结婚
Yeah, y-you can't marry Christine.
是因为你爱上她了吗
Are you in love with her?
我是喜欢她 但这不是我这么做的原因
Yes. But that's not the reason.
不完全是
Well, not entirely.
听着 这场婚礼就不应该发生 明白吗
Look, this wedding is not supposed to happen, okay?
我不知道怎么向你解释
Uh, I can't fully explain it,
但是我们所在的现实被改变了
but our reality has shifted.
我觉得你该离开了 博士
I think you should leave, Doctor.
听我说完
Just listen.
克莉丝汀和我昨天才来到进取号♥
Yesterday, Christine and I arrived on the Enterprise
我们是来参加联邦建立百年纪念日的
to attend the Federation's Centennial.
我们特地把婚礼选在这个百年庆典的良辰吉日
We specifically chose the centennial as our wedding day.
不不不 我们就是为了纪念日才来到这里的
No, no, no, no. It is the reason we are here.
到昨天为止 还没有什么婚礼
As of yesterday, there was no wedding.
还没有什么「你和查普尔护士彼此爱恋」这一套
There was no "you and Nurse Chapel."
她明明和我在一起
She and I were together.
你是作为她的好朋友来参加婚礼的
You arrived together because you are best friends.
不 我们不是朋友 我们彼此相爱
No, not as best friends, romantically we are together.
只是似乎只有我一个人还记得这些事
But I seem to be the only one here that remembers that.
三个月前 我向查普尔求婚
I proposed to Christine three months ago,
这一切都发生在她去参加你的研究项目之前
before she embarked on her fellowship with you.
我好不容易才拿到祖母的订婚戒指
I procured my grandmother's engagement ring--
你说的这些都没发生过
None of that happened.
为什么只有我一个人记得
Why am I the only one that remembers this?
你们在她去进修之前就分手了
You parted ways before the fellowship.
确实 我第一次见到她的时候 她看起来很忧郁
And yeah, when I met her, at first, she was pretty gloomy.
我理解 分手确实让人难过
I get it, endings are... are difficult.
博士 我认为你应该去医务室检查下脑子
I think you should visit sickbay, Doc--
等等
Wait.
一开始 她确实只是学生
At first, she was a fellow, yes.
但事情很快就发生了变化
But she quickly became more.
她逐渐赶上
An equal.
不久之后 她在瓦迪亚九星的发掘现场与我共事那会
After a while, she was running the excavation site on Vadia Nine with me.
某天晚上 我们一起待到很晚
And one night, we stayed late.
我给她读了一首聂鲁达的诗
And I read her a poem by Neruda.
「我渴望你的嘴唇 你的嗓音 你的秀发」
"I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair."
* 出自聂努达《一百首爱的十四行诗·第十一首》
然后她
And she, um...
她吻了我
She kissed me--
哦 不好
Oh, no.
不好
Oh, no.
请冷静 科尔比博士
Please, Dr. Korby.
我需要向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
抱歉我打了你
Yes, for that.
而且 你说的对
But also, you were right.
现实确实被改变了
Reality has been changed.
一切都与原来不同
None of this is how it should be.
你想起来了?
So you remember?
是的
I do.
但我不确定是什么原因造成的
But I am not entirely sure why.
你有把这件事告诉克莉丝汀吗
Have you tried telling Christine?
我尝试过 但是她没有听进去
Yes, but she shut me down.
如此广泛的幻觉产生的原因
I've considered several possible explanations
可能有以下几个
for this mass delusion.
理论一 我们身处于一个平行宇宙中
First, that this is an alternate dimension.
但我已经检查了自身的相位变化 并无异常
I've already checked myself for phase variance and found none.
理论二 我们遭遇了某种环境致幻剂
Second theory: exposure to an environmental hallucinogen.
克莉丝汀和我同时到达进取号♥ 所以
Christine and I arrived at the same time, so...
若这条理论成立 你也应当受到影响
You would both be unaffected.
说不定是某种外来病毒感染
Alien virus?
生物过滤器近期刚完成了升级 所以应该不是病毒造成的
The bio-filters have been recently upgraded.
或者是某种不确定场
Perhaps an improbability field?
* 出自《奇异新世界》2x09「子空间狂想曲」
我们遇到过这种情况 导致我们一直在
We once entered one that made us...
歌♥唱
sing.
可能吧
Perhaps.
我已经知晓了现状
Now that I am aware of the situation,
我不会继续参加这场婚礼仪式了
I will obviously not proceed with the nuptials.
你大概没得选
You may not have a choice.
每当我试图阻止这场婚礼
Every time I've tried to stop this wedding,
就会有东西妨碍我
something has interfered.
你是觉得这件事中
You are suggesting the presence
有某种具有改变现实能力的
of an advanced intelligent life-form
高级智慧生命体在干涉
with reality-altering capabilities.
是的
Yes.
但为什么只有你没有受到影响
But why leave you unaffected?
这个嘛
Well...
可能是我缜密的理性思维
...my rigorous intellect may have
使我的头脑免受幻觉的影响
shielded my mind from the illusion.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表