剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
拉安 你也明白的
You get that, La'An.
我们的传感器压根没探测到这些东西
Not one of those things showed up on our sensors.
但它们看起来非常像活人
But they looked very alive to me.
至少 看起来不像死的
At least, you know, n-not... dead?
但无论它们是什么
Whatever they are,
传感器并不识别其为生命体征
they don't register as life signs anymore.
除了我们 这里死气沉沉的
We are the only things moving in here.
这可是个藏身的好地方 看
This is as good a place as any to hole up. Look.
如果乌娜按部执行程序的话
If Una's following protocol,
进取号♥现在就在路上了
the Enterprise is already on its way.
我们要找个通讯器
We need to find comms,
复♥制♥进取号♥的加密频道
clone the Enterprise's encrypted channel,
与他们协商一个撤离点
and then coordinate a rendezvous.
通信阵列
The comms array.
它在房♥顶
It's on the roof.
不行 上楼得和那些东西战斗
No, we'd have to engage with those...
不好听点说 丧尸们?
For serious lack of a better word, zombies?
别这么叫他们
Don't call them that.
他们曾经是联邦的科学家
They were once Federation scientists.
和克林贡人
And Klingons.
听着 我很想知道这儿究竟发生了什么
Look, I'd really like to find out what happened here.
你可以调出实验室的数据吗
Can you recall the lab's data?
查普尔提到的作物
The crops that Chapel mentioned.
他们使用了奇美拉之花中的一种药剂
They used an agent from the Chimera Blossom
并用多年生苔藓的基因对其进行基因编辑
to modify them with genes from a perennial moss.
这种苔藓可以在几乎任何环境下生长
A moss that could live and grow anywhere.
它们会休眠 但并不会死亡
It lays dormant but never dies.
一种杂交超级作物
A hybrid supercrop.
哇 这样一来能令许多联邦殖民果腹
Wow. That would feed a lot of Federation colonists.
但事态在克林贡人入侵时急转直下
Only things went to hell when the Klingons invaded.
他们攻击了这里
They attacked.
并无视了安全协议
With no regard for safety protocols.
设施中的每个人都被暴露其中
And everyone in the facility was exposed.
这导致苔藓基因组渗入人体中
It inserted moss genomes into their bodies.
随后 这种苔藓吞噬了它周围的所有植物
This moss consumes every plant around it...
以实现繁殖
to proliferate.
而这也是它们现在在做的
And now that is what they're doing.
吞噬一切活物
Devouring anything that breathes.
看来就是所谓的僵尸了
That sounds like the "Z" word.
等等 我们是不是也在吸着同样的空气
Wait, we're breathing that same air.
药剂早就分解失效了
The agent would have broken down long ago.
现在我知道你看到奇美拉之花的时候
Now I see why you were so careful
为什么要那么小心了
about that Chimera Blossom.
别多想
Don't overthink it.
约瑟夫
Joseph...
为什么玛丽需要接受这样的
why would Marie need biome engineering?
生物杂交工程
Hybridization?
史波克和我知道该如何安全使用它
Spock and I know how to use it safely.
好吧 回答我的问题
All right. Answer the question.
你想用什么基因和她融合
You're gonna hybridize her with what?
克里斯 我不能
Chris, I cannot...
等等 不对劲
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
戈恩人?
The Gorn?
这就是你所谓的疗法吗
That's your miracle treatment?
你要把玛丽变成什么
You're g-going to turn Marie into a-a what?
一个人类和戈恩人的杂交种
A human-Gorn hybrid?
根本不是这样
It is not that rudimentary.
那就解释给我听
Then explain it to me.
我跟你说过了
I already told you,
这是救活她的唯一方法
it is her only chance of survival.
让我理解一下
Let me understand.
比起清除她身上的戈恩遗传物质
Instead of ridding her body of the Gorn DNA,
现在反而要让它永远留在她体内
you're gonna make it permanent?
你想要对她进行基因改造
You're going to change her?
告诉我
Tell me!
约瑟夫
Joseph...
告诉我 你到底要对她做什么
Just... what are you going to do to her?
这是她自己的选择 克里斯
It was her decision, Chris.
她选择如此
She chose this.
她不想让你告诉我
She didn't want you to tell me.
所以史波克才主动提出和你一起去
That's why you and Spock wanted to go...
这样一来我就永远不会得知
So I would never know.
我的天
Oh, my...
这是救活她的唯一方法
This is the only way to save her.
而这也是我们都想要的结果
And that is what we all want.
这就是你救她的办法吗
This is your idea of saving--
还说什么我们都想要的
Wh-What we all want?
绝对不是
No.
再复盘一下
Look again.
再努力努力
Try harder. I...
肯定有别的方法的
There's got to be another way.
她只有几天时间了
She has a few days.
可能更少
Maybe less.
几天
A few days?
她不想让我知道
She didn't want me to know
她也不想告诉我
and she didn't want to tell me.
为什么
Why?
我们要被围堵了
We're gonna get swarmed.
过载枪上的供能线圈
Overload the charging coil.
你们跟我们走
You will come with us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是谁呢
Uh, who are you?
拿着裂解枪的人
The one holding a disruptor.
走我前面
Ahead of me!
要是走错一步 你们就都得死
One wrong step and you both die.
好吧
Okay.
至少你不会生吞活剥了我们
At least you're not trying to eat us.
往前走
Forward.
可多亏你把它们搞醒了
Thanks for waking them up.
它们数量太多了
There are too many!
那些是力场发生器
Those are forcefield emitters.
控制台就在正中♥央♥
The console's dead center!
约瑟夫
Joseph?!
我们能试着把他们引开穿梭机
We could try luring them away from your shuttle,
然后关闭力场逃离
and then lowering the field,
但我们需要武器
but we need weapons.
克里斯
Chris!
我真是嘴欠才找你合作
I walked right into that one.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
先说说你是谁吧
First, we talk about you.
我不得不说 当你们的穿梭机越过边界时
I have to say, when your shuttle crossed the treaty line,
我简直难以置信
I couldn't believe it.
我还以为是我的维瑞迪姆定♥位♥器♥坏了
I thought my viridium tracker was broken.
你在追踪他?
You were tracking him?
下次隆'戈维亚人请你喝酒的时候
When a R'ongovian offers you a drink,
记得别吃掉里面的橄榄
never eat the olives.
现在你找到我了 但为什么
Now you found me. Why?
你没有看见吗
Do you not see a reflection?
一束来自宿敌的目光
The gaze of an old enemy?
我杀了太多克林贡人
I have killed too many Klingons
以至于我都不知道你来自哪个家族
to know which house you're from.
我是拜莎
I am Bytha.
达克'拉赫的女儿 拉乌尔家族的冠军战士
Daughter of Dak'Rah, champion of House Rah'Ul.
拉赫大使的女儿
Ambassador Rah's daughter.
约瑟夫·姆'本加
Joseph M'Benga...
我来这是为了让你为
I am here to make you answer
被你刺杀的克林贡人付出代价
for the Klingon you assassinated.
正在进入肯佛瑞周围的缓冲区
We are now entering the buffer zone around Kenfori.
这是一种仪式
It's a ritual.
上尉 保持七分之一脉冲推力
Lieutenant, keep the ship at one-seventh impulse,
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表