剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
但也不要空转
and not a tick over.
高于此速度会暴露我们的位置
Anything above that will give away our position.
遵命 中校 保持速度
Aye, Commander. Maintaining speed.
舰桥呼叫轮机部
Bridge to Engineering.
关闭所有非必要系统
Power down all non-essential systems.
正在接近克林贡战列巡洋舰 距离两百公里
Approaching the battle cruiser at 200 kilometers.
有视讯了
I have a visual.
抱歉 龟速之下我很难机动
Sorry. It's hard to maneuver at snail speed.
距离克林贡战巡一百公里
Battle Cruiser at 100 kilometers.
我们已经远离克林贡战巡
We are clear of the Klingon ship.
通讯如何
Comms?
没有检测到任何讯息
Not picking up any chatter.
护盾状态如何
Shields?
仍然关闭 他们看不到我们
Still down. They can't see us.
检测到低温凝华现象
Detecting frozen volatiles forming.
建议将速度降至八分之一脉冲
Recommend reducing speed to one-eighth impulse.
预计抵达时间修改为六小时
Amending estimated arrival to six hours.
我们必须相信派克和姆'本加
We'll have to trust that Pike and M'Benga are capable enough
能够再坚持多一会
to hold down their own a little while longer.
上尉 降至八分之一脉冲推力
Lieutenant, one-eighth impulse.
已减速至八分之一
Slowing to one-eighth.
中校 我检测到一些信♥号♥♥
Commander, I'm picking up something now.
是一个监测频率
It's a monitoring frequency.
他们的传感器正在启动
Their sensors are activating.
他们正在将传感阵列瞄向我舰
They're turning their array toward our ship.
中校 我想我们被发现了
Commander, I think we've been spotted.
没事的 我会活下来
It's fine. I'll survive.
够了 离开他
Enough. Leave him.
冤有头 债有主 饶了我的朋友吧
Your grievance is with me. Spare my friend.
你错了
You are wrong.
我的冤一直在我父亲身上
My grievance has always been with my father,
他是帝国的叛徒
traitor to the empire.
你不是来为他报仇的?
You're not here to avenge him?
他是个战犯
He was a war criminal
也是投降联邦的走狗
and a lapdog to the Federation.
死有余辜
I welcomed his death.
原来是克林贡人的血仇
A Klingon blood feud.
达克'拉赫让我们家族蒙羞
Dak'Rah brought shame to our family name.
因为他的罪
For his sins,
我们家族受尽屈辱
our house has been subject to discommendation.
族人被疏远 血统被唾弃
We are shunned, our bloodline spat upon.
甚至 为了包船来这里 我不得不卑躬屈膝
I had to grovel just to charter a ship here.
只有一种方法可以恢复我们的名誉
There was one way to restore our name.
亲手暗♥杀♥我的父亲
Assassinate my father.
可恶的是 你先杀掉了他
Only, you got to him first.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要保持冷静
We need to stay calm.
她认为杀了我
She thinks killing me
会以某种方式恢复她的荣誉
will somehow restore her honor.
除非我手刃刺杀我父亲的刺客
Our name remains soiled
否则我们的家族仍将蒙羞
unless I kill my father's assassin.
仪式战斗?
Ritual combat?
战斗至死?
To the death?
他没有暗♥杀♥拉赫
He didn't assassinate Rah.
他的行为是出于自卫
He acted in self-defense.
这个人类说的是实话吗
Does this human speak the truth?
你的战士时代已经过去了吗
Are your warrior days behind you?
我只问你一次
I will only ask you once.
你真的暗♥杀♥了我父亲吗
Did you assassinate my father?
他们把我们扫描了个遍
Their scanners are all over us.
乌乎拉 -还是什么也没有
Uhura. - Still nothing.
克林贡人没有回应
The Klingons aren't responding.
继续尝试
Keep trying.
告诉他们我们来这里执行救援任务
Inform them that we are here on a rescue mission.
我们并没有着陆意图
We are not attempting to land.
他们还没有升起护盾
They haven't raised shields yet,
但我建议趁我们还有机会 升起护盾
but I recommend raising ours while we have the chance.
不行 这样会释放错误的信♥号♥♥
No, that sends the wrong message.
为什么要关心他们的看法
Why do we care what they think?
这毫无意义 如果他们
This is pointless. If they...
说完你的想法 上尉
Finish your thought, Lieutenant.
我只是认为我们已经越过了外交能解决的界限
I just think we're past the point of diplomacy.
你认为向我表达这种担忧是明智的吗
And you thought it wise to express that concern to me
鉴于我们正在执行命令的过程中?
in the middle of executing orders?
克林贡舰船护盾已升起
克林贡战巡正在升起护盾并逼近
The Klingons are raising shields and closing in.
中校 是时候交战了
Commander, time to engage.
执行规避机动 奥特加斯 看你了
Evasive maneuvers. Ortegas, you're up.
乐意之至
Gladly.
告诉她真♥相♥
Just tell her the truth.
我暗♥杀♥了拉赫
I assassinated Rah.
约瑟夫 -我本可以阻止自己
Joseph... - I could have stopped it.
但这个大屠♥杀♥凶手给了我
But a mass murderer gave me
杀死他的机会
the opportunity to kill him.
我如此做了
And I did.
自愿的
Willingly.
如果再有机会 我还会如此
I would do it again.
所以 没错
So yes.
他的性命 由我夺取
His blood is on my hands.
这是不光彩的吗
Was that dishonorable?
我不清楚
I don't know.
但我清楚 那是正义
But there was justice.
我撒谎 是为了掩护
I lied to protect
那个仍潜藏于我内心的野兽
the monster that still lives inside me.
若有需要 我会让他重拾锋镝
Should the day come when he is needed again.
把刀拿起来
Pick up the blade.
直面我
And face me.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
别这样
Don't do this.
我包里有一个给你的医疗包
There is a med kit for you in my bag.
找到办法离开这个遗弃星球
Find your way off this forsaken planet,
然后把花带给巴♥特♥尔♥舰长
and get the flower to Batel.
查普尔护士和史波克那里有我的实验记录
Chapel and Spock have my lab notes.
一定有其他方法
There has to be another way.
够了
Enough!
是时候了 你死我活
It is time for one of us to die.
我已经准备好面对我的命运了
I am ready to face my destiny.
你呢
Are you?
上面沾有我父亲的血
This holds the blood of my father.
把他缠在手上
It binds us.
直到它沾满败者的鲜血
Until it is stained with the blood of the vanquished.
不
No!
不
No!
你不能弃权
You cannot forfeit!
太迟了
Too late.
我今天不需要释放野兽出来
I do not need the monster today.
轻饶我命
By sparing my life,
是对我的命运下了诅咒 比死了还糟糕
you damn me to a fate worse than death.
这力场要支撑不住了
That field's about to come down.
斯坎内尔中尉 还有多久
Lieutenant Scannell, time?
四秒后进入大气热层
Thermospheric entry in four seconds.
外部气体压缩到80%
Outer gas compression is at 80%.
所以我们基本上算是撞向一堵砖墙
So basically we're flying into a brick wall.
别乱想了 坚守岗位
Don't think about it, just hang on.
传送室呼叫舰桥
Transporter to Bridge.
你们必须立刻关闭引擎
You need to cut engine power now!
如果你们不补偿行星引力
If you don't compensate for planetary gravity,
船会散架的
we will come apart.
收到 中尉
Copy, Lieutenant.
你继续尝试获取传送信♥号♥♥
You work on getting us that transporter signal.
佩利亚早就警告过你别逞强
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表