剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
I'm working on a specialty drink for the reception.
二位觉得石榴汁怎么样
How do we feel about pomegranate?
我不需要一场狂欢宴
I do not need a bacchanal.
那你就该好好睡个美容觉
Then you should get your beauty rest.
我现在也睡不着
I do not need to sleep.
那就数玛梵入睡吧
Count tribbles, then.
你 你就是那个实体
You. You are the entity.
哦 史波克先生
Oh, Mr. Spock.
你那瓦肯式幽默感每次都能逗到我
Your Vulcan sense of humor gets me every time.
还记得吗 我是你的婚礼策划人呀
I'm your wedding planner, remember?
你旋转着走进我的办公室 满心沉醉在爱意中
You twirled into my office, drunk on love,
梦想着一场既梦幻又让人喜不自胜的婚礼
wishing for a wedding day full of magic and unspeakable joy.
梦想?
A wish?
那一晚 就在这个地方
That night, here in the Port Galley,
你那会也是酒保
you were the bartender then, too.
我希望我和克莉丝汀之间的情况能有所不同
I wished things could be different with Christine.
而你让它成为了现实
And you made it so.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这不重要
It does not matter.
我们不会进行这场婚礼
We are not going through with the wedding.
你必须将其复原
You have to fix this.
你不能就这样操控人们的思想
You can't just control people's minds.
我爱怎么样就怎么样
I can do anything I want.
我是个婚礼策划师
I am a wedding planner.
此外 我不喜欢被别人破坏我的计划
And I do not like it when people ruin my plans.
醒一醒 史波克先生
Wakey wakey, Mr. Spock.
今天是你的大喜之日
It's your big day.
你不能强迫我继续演这场戏
You cannot force me to continue this charade.
哎呦 真的假的
Can't I, though?
要是你惹我生气的话
Do you know what would happen
不用想大家会是什么样的下场吧
to everyone if you made me mad?
我甚至都想象不出来下场
I don't think I can even imagine it.
哇 快看
Well, look at that.
我的小型瓦肯生态皿
My own little Vulcan terrarium.
我的朋友们肯定羡慕坏了
My friends will be so jealous.
现在知道要乖乖听话了吗
I do hope you'll play along now, yes?
我听到婚礼的钟声敲响了
I can hear the wedding bells.
哎哟 看看你 真是帅气啊
Ah! Look at you, you look great.
所以婚礼都应该在沙滩上进行
All weddings should be on the beach
而且所有人都应该穿着短裤
and everyone should be in shorts.
好吧
Okay.
我一直在找你
I have been searching for you.
他逼着我做伴郎
He's made me the maid of honor.
他说如果我不乖乖照做的话
And he says if I don't play along,
他要把我们都发配到玉米地里去
he's gonna wish us all to a cornfield.
* 发配到玉米地是《阴阳魔界》里的梗 见该剧集的3x08
我不明白玉米地有什么特殊的含义
I do not understand the significance of this wish.
这是个梗 算了
It's from a... Doesn't matter.
他的意思是把我们都从现实中抹除
He's talking about wiping us from all of existence.
是的 他也这样威胁我了
Yes, he made this threat to me as well.
你得把这件事做完
You're gonna have to go through with this.
就是 可能唯一的解决办法
Just... Maybe that's the only way to end it,
就是顺着他来
play his game.
史波克 到时候了
It's time, Spock.
咱们让你成婚吧
Let's get you married.
请大家落座
Please be seated.
今日能齐聚一堂
What a delight
共同见证如此特别的时刻
to be gathered here today to celebrate
真是令人欣喜
something so special,
一种比最快的星舰更强大的力量
a force more powerful than the fastest starship.
人类称之为爱
Humans call it love,
而我听说 爱可以战胜一切
and I'm told love can conquer all things.
克莉丝汀
Christine--
嘘 早了
Shh. Not yet.
你们都有准备誓词吧
Do you both have your vows?
不行
No.
不
No!
我反对
I object.
还没到那个环节呢
We're not there yet.
罗杰 你在干什么
Roger, what are you doing?
克莉丝汀 你必须停下
Christine, you have to stop this.
该停下的是你
You stop.
你不能就这样改变别人的感受
You can't just make people feel things
改变别人的真情实感
that they don't really feel!
够了
That's it.
请继续 史波克先生
Please, continue, Mr. Spock.
人类诗人聂鲁达曾写道
The human poet Neruda wrote,
「我渴望你的嘴唇 你的嗓音
"I crave your mouth, your voice,
你的秀发
"your hair.
我不说话 不吃喝
"Silent and starving,
游荡在街头巷尾
"I prowl through the streets.
面包无法果腹
"Bread does not nourish me,
黎明只会令我发狂
"dawn disrupts me,
整日里
"all day
我追寻你脚步流水般的韵姿」
I hunt for the liquid measure of your steps."
这就是爱你的感觉 克莉丝汀
This is what it is like to love you, Christine.
而值得你的爱的人
And the person worthy of your love,
必须要勇敢
they must be courageous.
不能沉溺迷失
They cannot be drowning.
不能摇摆不定
They cannot be unsure
也不能任由自己的情感风暴裹挟
or at the mercy of their own emotional storms.
他必须是你灵魂的港湾
They must be a safe harbor.
要能为你守住一方宁静
They must have the ability to hold space for you.
去看到你
To see you.
最真实的你
Just you.
他必须听得见你未曾出口的呼唤
They must be able to hear your unuttered call.
要能够把一切都交予你
They must be able to give you everything.
必须能把
They must offer you the moon
日月星辰
and the sun and the stars
都一并赠予你
all at once.
我并不清楚你母亲的生日是哪天
I did not know when it was your mother's birthday.
我没告诉你
I didn't tell you.
这不是谁的错
It's no one's fault.
这不对 史波克
This is wrong, Spock.
我们不应该结婚
We're not supposed to be getting married.
对
No.
我们不应该
We are not.
你俩应该呀
Yes, you are.
罗杰
Roger...
罗杰
Roger.
呃 不 他是只狗
Well, no, he's a dog,
所以 不行
so... No!
我绝对不允许
No, no, no, no, no!
够了
That is it.
大家都得死
Everybody dies.
就从这条狗开始
And I'm starting with the dog.
你离他远点
You keep away from him.
准备好迎接你们的末日吧
Prepare for a cavalcade of death.
你们今晚谁也别想吃到婚礼蛋糕
No one gets a wedding cake slice tonight.
你死定了
You're going to die.
你要死翘翘了
You'll be dead.
然后你 戴着皇冠的 脑子里装的啥
And you with the crown, what were you thinking?
是想抢新娘风头吗
Tried to outshine the bride?
还有你们几个蓝脸的 你们明知道我穿着蓝色衣服
And you blue faces, you could see I was in blue.
你们哪来的胆
How dare you.
去死吧你
Death to you.
还有后面那个
And you at the back
连张嘴都没有
with no mouth.
就是你
Yes, you.
但说实话 我挺喜欢的
Actually, that's... I like that.
就放过你吧
You can, you can live.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表