剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
the Gorn were alerted the moment that we woke up.
所以那些杀人蜥蜴可能已经在来的路上了
So the killer lizards could already be on their way.
他们来了
They're coming.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
拉安
La'An.
无论发生什么
No matter what.
拉安
La'An.
上尉 你在想什么
What's on your mind, Lieutenant?
你说得对
You're right.
不仅仅关乎我们自己
It's not just about us.
这些殖民地居民很快也会被杀害
All of these people will be dead soon.
看这
Hey.
这看起来像个排泄桩
This looks like an evacuation pile.
也许 这艘船不能处理的东西 都由它排出
Maybe whatever the ship can't process, it expels.
粪堆里的武器
Weapons from a crap pile.
怪了 这个方向是对的
Strangely, it's a step in the right direction.
我不想只救下屈指可数的人
I don't want to save a handful of colonists,
我想拯救全部人
I want to save them all.
所有还活着的人 都能回家
Everyone that's still alive gets home.
即使这意味着 我们必须杀出一条血路
Even if we have to shoot our way out.
哎呀 你个蠢货
Ack, bawheid.
不是这样
That's not it.
是戈恩人 他们来了
They're here!
该死
Oh, shite.
我们完蛋了 斯考提
We're doomed. Scotty.
不不不不
No, no, no, no...
我们都死定了
We're all gonna die!
成功了
It's working.
快通知舰桥 把它加到护盾上
Tell the bridge to patch it to the shields.
怎么 太晚了吗
What? Is it too late?
舰桥呼叫科学实验室 你们进展如何了
Bridge to science lab. What's the status down there?
我们马上要进入戈恩领空了
We're about to enter Gorn space.
真是狡猾
Oh, you minx.
已经在正常运行了 舰长
It's up and running, Captain.
我们现在就能把它加到护盾上
We can patch it into the shields now.
好极了 派克完毕
Excellent. Pike out.
一点都不好笑
That wasn't funny.
明明就很有趣
It was fun.
你差点害我心脏病发作
You nearly gave me a heart attack.
我那么做 是因为我了解你
I did it 'cause I know you.
你才不了解呢
No, you don't.
太了解了 平时闲得发慌的时候你就摆了
Yes, with too much time on your hands, you fall apart,
但要是有相位枪顶着你的头 你立刻精神百倍
but put a phaser to your head and voilà.
你管我这么多干嘛
Why do you care what I do?
你防备太重了 斯考提
You put up walls, Scotty.
你太害怕承担风险了
You're too afraid to take a risk.
我修好了你想让我修的东西
I fixed what you wanted me to.
而且你相当目无上级
And you're insubordinate to boot.
准确来说你又不是我的上级
Well, technically you're not my C.O.
她在驭星号♥上牺牲了
She went down on the Stardiver.
我可以离开了吗 长官
May I be excused, sir?
哦 斯考提
Oh, Scotty.
舰长 我们正在接近戈恩霸权领空边境
Approaching the Hegemony demarcation line now, sir.
脱离曲速
Drop us out of warp.
开启斯考特的应答器
Start Mr. Scott's transponder.
应答器?
Transponder?
佩利亚说它更像是一个改装过的电磁脉冲发射器
Pelia says it's more like a modified EM pulse emitter.
好吧 那就说得通了
Okay, then that makes sense.
戈恩人肯定不使用光学数据
The Gorn must not use optical data.
他们已经进化了
They've evolved,
所以他们一定依赖生物识别信息
so they must rely on biometrics,
热量和电磁信♥号♥♥
heat and EM signatures.
嗯 是时候看看这到底能不能成功了
Well, time to see if it actually works.
我的意思是 它应该可以
It should. I mean,
除非哪个戈恩人突然决定看一眼窗外
unless maybe one of them decides to look out a window.
舰长 戈恩狩猎舰正在接近
Captain, Gorn hunters approaching.
保持稳定航线
Keep us steady and on course.
目前为止 我没看到任何窗户
So far, I don't see any windows.
它奏效了
It worked.
乌乎拉 我们还能接收到沃凯矿信标的信♥号♥♥吗
Uhura, do we still have a signal from the wolkite beacon?
是的 舰长
Aye, sir.
信♥号♥♥很弱且在逐渐减弱 但它还在发射信♥号♥♥
It's faint and getting weaker but still there.
有关于他们去向的情报吗
Any intel on where they're headed?
一个未知的双星系统
An uncharted binary star system.
那里的恒星活动
The stellar activity there
是我们前所未见的
is like nothing we've ever seen before.
舵手 设置航线
Helm, plot a course.
舰长 那个星系的辐射高得超出量表
Captain, the radiation in that system is off the charts.
到最后 我们只能使用脉冲引擎
At a certain point, we can only use impulse engines,
进取号♥的护盾也无法抵挡辐射了
and our shields won't be able to protect us.
了解 那我们快速行动
Understood. We'll make it quick.
米歇尔 曲速七级
Mitchell, warp factor seven.
遵命 舰长
Aye aye, sir.
有趣
Intriguing.
戈恩卵的孵化进程大幅改变了她身体的生物化学结构
The incubation has severely altered her biochemistry.
她的身体现在依赖于戈恩的幼体
Her body is now as dependent
就像戈恩幼体依赖于她
on the Gorn hatchlings as they are on her.
完美的宿主 不可分割
The perfect host, inseparable.
你试过显微减瘤术了吗
Have you tried microscopic debulking?
模拟完毕
Results completed.
这是我最后跑的一次模拟
It's the last simulation I ran.
死亡率为100%
Probability of fatality is 100%.
我做的每一次模拟 结果全都一样
That's the chorus of the day. It's every simulation I've run.
计算机 模拟显微减瘤术的情境
Computer, run scenarios for microscopic debulking
将注射扎多拉提取物纳入模拟变量中
factoring for an infusion of Zadora extract.
正在处理
Processing.
猎户星的街头毒品?
An Orion street drug?
实话说 这真是天才想法
Actually, that's kind of brilliant.
是你教会了我跳出框架去看
You are the one who taught me to look outside of the box.
是「去思考」
It's "think,"
但也差不多
but close enough.
克莉丝汀
Christine.
我知道你想谈谈
I know you want to talk.
我会尽量简短
I will be brief.
我只是想为你离开前
I simply want to apologize
我们之间的结局道个歉
for the way things ended before you left.
我当时情绪有点失控
I reacted poorly.
好了
Apology accepted.
原谅你了
We're good.
失去你的念头
The thought of losing you,
深深困扰着我
it affected me deeply.
我理解
I understand.
事情变得复杂了
This has gotten complicated,
我不擅长应对复杂
and I am not good at complicated.
而我还是要离开三个月
And I am still going away for three months
去和罗杰·科尔比一起学习
to study with Roger Korby.
等我回来 再看看我们的状态吧
When I get back, let's just see where we are then.
所以你是想说
So you are saying that perhaps
也许分开一段时间 对我们有好处吗
some time apart might be good for us?
史波克
Spock.
是的
Yeah.
但不是说
But not like...
作为我们俩的我们
not like "us" us.
只是说
Like...
作为两个个体的我们
us as people.
请别做那些你觉得浪漫的事
Please don't do something you think is romantic,
像是等我之类的
like wait for me or something.
扎多拉提取物情境模拟完毕
Zadora extract scenario completed.
死亡率为100%
Probability of fatality is 100%.
无论我们用什么方法
No matter how we approach this,
巴♥特♥尔♥的人类基因
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表