剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
这是什么情况
What is this?
* 配音演员同时也是Q的演员 主创也确认这里就是Q
不是现在 老爹
Not now, Dad.
唉 你惹的麻烦也够多了吧
Oh, you've made enough of a mess.
拜托别在这丢人现眼的了
Please, let's not make a scene.
噢 天哪
Oh, my...
克莉丝汀
Christine.
但他们一点都不配合诶
But they're not playing along.
他们压根不听我的
They're not listening to me.
然而你也不听我的话
And you are not listening to me.
还用我再向你说明一遍不听话的下场吗
Shall I show you once more what the consequence is for disobedience?
不用
No.
我会听话的 我保证
I'll be good, I promise.
等等 你还只是个孩子吗
Wait, you're a child?
很小的孩子
A very young one.
按照地球时间算才八千岁
Only 8,000 of your Earth years.
是八千零二十岁 爹
8,020, Dad.
该走了
It's time to go.
我还不想走
I don't want to go.
等一下 在你离开之前
Wait, before you leave...
我想知道你为什么这么做
...might I ask why?
这个嘛
Well...
看那家伙
Look at him.
我发现他在老家那边挖来挖去的
I spotted him digging in the dirt on the old homeworld.
他实在是完美 一个又帅又聪明的人
He's just so handsome and smart and perfect.
看到他就火大
It's just annoying.
是 这确实合乎逻辑
Yes, that does make perfect sense.
喂
Oy.
现在 让其他人恢复正常
Now, free the rest of them.
好吧
Okay.
拜拜咯
Tallyho.
玩你们玩的很开心
You've all been lots of fun.
好了大家 没事了 没事了
Okay, everybody, all right, all right,
大家听我说下
all right, okay, all right.
那个 呃 刚刚那件事很奇怪
That was, uh, that-that-that... that was strange.
这场什么婚礼的共同幻觉
A shared delusion about a wedding
可真是个新鲜事 是吧
is a new one, isn't it?
好吧 呃 联邦日
Okay... Uh, Federation Day.
在2161年 星联的创始种族们
2161, the, uh, founding species
聚集在一起创立了 呃 星际联邦
came together to create, uh, the Federation.
呃 主要是为了回应
Um, largely in response
我们与其他外星种族的「友好互动」
to our interactions with other foreign species.
这期间发生了一些非常尴尬的事情
Some of them very awkward.
呃 所以用一种
Uh, so it's only fitting
与其同样尴尬的活动
that-that our-our centennial be marked
来纪念联邦成立百年
by a-a-a similar awkward,
挺合适的
uh, interaction.
总之 今天酒吧畅饮
And the bar is open.
这看着好好喝
Those look incredible.
* 这里的酒保是埃多斯人 这也是该种族首次在真人剧集中出现 之前均是在动画剧集中出现
可以给你调一杯 但这是阿♥拉♥妮黑麦威士忌
I'll make you one, but it's Alanni Rye.
它会在你的食道和它下面的东西
It will burn a hole through your esophagus
全部蚀穿个洞出来
and whatever is below your esophagus.
地板可能也难逃一劫
And maybe the floor.
那就请给我两品脱吉尼斯黑啤吧
Two pints of Guinness, please.
这个也许稳妥点
Probably a safer bet.
你是进取号♥上的医官吗
Are you the doctor from the Enterprise?
约瑟夫·姆'本加
Joseph M'Benga.
我有点想念你戴着花冠的样子了
You know, I kind of miss the flower crown.
是吗 -是啊
Oh, yeah? - Mm.
我也有点想念
I kind of miss the big green veil thing
你穿的那件绿色婚纱了
you had going on.
可以说 不是每个女孩都梦想着
Well, I can tell you it is not every girl's dream
被一个宇宙骗子利用情感玩过家家
to have a cosmic trickster play dress-up dolls
摆布她的情绪
with her emotions
还让她嫁错了人
and make her marry the wrong man.
这过去的四十八个小时
The last 48 hours have been...
罗杰
Roger.
我明白
I know.
我也一样
Me, too.
好了 我们就去跳舞吧
Now, let's go dance
以后谁再也别提这事了
and never talk about this ever.
成交
Deal.
你和我想的一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
但我们得处理得好才行
If we play our cards right.
噢 我们只是想和你说
Oh, we were just saying that an artist
这么才华横溢的艺术家
with such prodigious skills
待在星站上真是大材小用了
shouldn't be confined to a starbase.
如果你的意思是想给我一个星舰上的岗位
If you're offering me a job on a starship,
我乐意效劳
my answer is yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
幸会幸会 - 谢谢
Pleasure meeting you. - Thank you.
我刚刚与星际舰队公♥关♥部的负责人
I just had a very interesting conversation
进行了一次有趣的对谈
with the Chancellor of Starfleet's Public Relations.
是吗
Yeah?
他们有意向让我拍一部星际舰队的纪录片电影
They may commission a feature-length documentary of Starfleet.
那个负责人挺喜欢我
Well, the Chancellor likes me,
我可以跟他多美言几句
so I'll put in a good word.
你知道的 只要能烦到艾丽卡
You know, anything to annoy Erica.
我们要去烦艾丽卡吗
Shall we annoy Erica?
敬烦人的艾丽卡
To annoying Erica.
你刚刚的演讲可真精彩
That was a beautiful speech.
是的 大概吧
Yes. I suppose so.
爱有万千形态 史波克先生
Love comes in all forms, Mr. Spock,
而你给了她属于你的那份
and you gave her yours.
我并不后悔
And I have no regrets.
但努力到头来 还是付诸东流了
Still, it is a waste.
什么努力
What is?
你最近的时间都花在学习跳舞上了
Well, you spent all this time learning to dance,
结果你现在光坐着
and now you're just
啥都不用
sitting on it.
毕竟 你的肩膀位置都已经
After all, your shoulder placement
精确测量好了 不是吗
has been measured precisely, has it not?
如果我没记错的话
If I'm not mistaken,
你说不需要精确测量
I am not supposed to measure them.
我该让它们顺其自然
I am supposed to let them flow.
上尉
Lieutenant...
你是在邀请我共舞吗
are you asking me to dance?
吉特巴舞
♪ Jitterbug ♪
吉特巴舞
♪ Jitterbug ♪
你来上
It's all you.
吉特巴舞
♪ Jitterbug ♪
吉特巴舞
♪ Jitterbug ♪
你让我的小心脏砰砰直跳
♪ You put the boom boom into my heart ♪
当你的爱降临时 你让我的灵魂飞上云霄
♪ You send my soul sky high when your loving starts ♪
我满脑子跳着吉特巴舞
♪ Jitterbug into my brain ♪
邦邦邦 我成了抖腿狂魔
♪ Goes a bang-bang-bang till my feet do the same ♪
但是有东西左右着你的心
♪ But something's bugging me, something ain't right ♪
我最好的朋友告诉我你昨晚都干了啥
♪ My best friend told me what you did last night ♪
你把我撇下 让我独自入梦
♪ Left me sleeping in my bed ♪
我还幻想着
♪ I was dreaming ♪
本应和你如影随形
♪ But I should've been with you instead ♪
走之前记得叫醒我
♪ Wake me up before you go-go ♪
突然消失会让我的心神不宁
♪ Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo ♪
走之前记得叫醒我
♪ Wake me up before you go-go ♪
因为我不想错过你高涨的一瞬
♪ I don't want to miss it when you hit that high ♪
走之前一定记得叫醒我
♪ Wake me up before you go-go ♪
因为我不想形单影只
♪ 'Cause I'm not planning on going solo ♪
走之前记得叫醒我
♪ Wake me up before you go-go ♪
今晚带我去狂舞吧
♪ Take me dancing tonight ♪
我想好好疯一把
♪ I want to hit that high. ♪
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表