剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
我猜两条路都一样
I'm sure the other direction was equally as bad.
你知道他们看到了就会开枪
You know they'll shoot on sight.
那我们就先开枪
Then we shoot first.
击晕挡
On stun.
快跑
Run.
撤退
你给我打的是安慰剂吗
Are you hitting me with placebo right now?
你的身体已经适应了止痛药
Your body has acclimated to the pain inhibitors.
查普尔护士应该可以
Nurse Chapel should...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
巴♥特♥尔♥舰长
Captain Batel.
我理解您的不适在加剧
I understand your discomfort has increased.
史波克
Spock.
还用你说
You think?
瓦肯人有一种古代技艺
Vulcans have an ancient technique
能通过冥想来调节疼痛
of regulating pain through meditation.
经过练习 人类也可以掌握
With practice, humans can do it, too.
尽管如此 要达到我认为您需要的水平
However, achieving a level I suspect you need
需要的时间是我们等不起的
will take time we do not have.
查普尔护士建议我来引导您
Nurse Chapel has suggested I guide you through it
借助心灵融合的形式 如果您愿意的话
using a form of mind meld, if you consent.
什么都行
Pretty much anything.
吾思即汝思
My mind to your mind.
同呼吸共命运
One breath between us.
无论你在做什么 请继续
Whatever you're doing, keep doing.
是您的自尊心承受着痛苦
Your ego holds the pain.
让您的思想放下自尊心
Let your mind release your ego,
这样或许可以减轻您的痛苦
so it may eclipse your suffering.
史波克
Spock!
快醒醒
Snap out of it!
史波克 放开她 是我啊
Let go of her, Spock. It's me.
克里斯汀
It's Christine.
我似乎暂时情绪失控了
I seem to have temporarily lost control.
那还用说
You sure did.
玛丽 你还好吗
Marie, are-are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
发生什么了
What happened?
当我们心灵融合的时候 我吸纳了您的痛苦
When we joined minds, I absorbed your pain.
但我也
But I also...
我看到了什么
I saw something.
是的 我也是
Yes, as did I.
它感觉既像是您的一部分 又不是
It felt both a part of you and not.
是戈恩吗
Was it Gorn?
这可能吗
Is that even possible?
恐怕我两个问题都无法回答 舰长
I am afraid I do not have the answer to either question, Captain.
谢谢你 史波克先生
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
我现在好多了
The pain is much better now.
史波克少校
Lieutenant Spock,
金莱利中校命令全体高级军官到待命室报到
Commander Chin-Riley needs all senior officers in the ready room.
我很快就来
I will be there momentarily.
不好意思 少尉
My apologies, Ensign.
我们可能有麻烦了
We may have a situation.
外勤队没有在预定的时间和我们通讯
Our away team failed to check in at the prescheduled time.
他们两人的应答器都开着
Their transponders are both active,
但不回应我们从进取号♥发出的任何呼叫
but they are not responding to any hails from the Enterprise,
换句话说
which means
要么是他们的通讯器出了问题
they're either having comms trouble or...
要么人出了什么事
something else happened.
中尉
Lieutenant.
佩利亚中校有时间亲自前来参会吗
Does Commander Pelia plan to grace us with her presence?
呃 她没空
She, uh,
所以派我来了
got delayed and sent me.
好借口 我知道她不喜欢开会
Nice try. I know she hates these meetings.
请坐
Sit.
我们需要在不引起克林贡人注意的前提下
We need to get within emergency beaming range
进入紧急传送机的工作范围
without attracting any Klingon attention.
我推荐缓慢接近
I recommend a slow approach.
以低脉冲推力航行能将我们
Flying at low impulse will keep us
隐藏在碎片带运动的背景噪声下
below the noise limit of debris motion.
他们的传感器将无法
Their sensors will not be able
区分我们和星尘颗粒
to tell us apart from the dust particles.
那就是说我们只能以低脉冲推力航行
Well, we'd have to move at a fraction of impulse
而且还要关掉所有非必要系统
and shut down all nonessential systems.
但如果能让我们隐形 那倒也值得
But if we were invisible, might be worth it.
根据我的估算 我们将需要四个小时到达肯佛瑞星
By my calculations, we would reach Kenfori in four hours.
这我能接受
I can live with that.
奥特加斯
Ortegas.
和史波克一起规划一条航线
Plot a course with Mr. Spock.
四个小时
Four hours?
不 我不同意
Yeah, that won't work for me.
请说明 上尉
Explain yourself, Lieutenant.
我们干嘛还要踮着脚躲着克林贡人
Why are we tiptoeing around these Klingons?
既然他们显然已经知道姆'本加医生和舰长在那了
It's obvious they know about the captain and Dr. M'Benga.
我们的当务之急应该是尽快把他们救出来
Our priority should be getting them out fast.
那你怎么确保我们能够在
And how do you propose we do that
不违反边界条约的情况下做到这点
without violating a border treaty?
而且 假设
Hypothetically,
即便有可能接近
even if there were a way,
星尘带的干扰
the interference from the dust belt
也会让传送机无法使用
makes transporting impossible.
我已经想到了个办法可以同时解决这两个问题
I've thought about both problems.
我们直接曲速进行星大气热层里
We warp into the planet's thermosphere,
* 热层是行星大气的组成部分 高度通常为80-600千米 其下便是稠密大气层
传送完人 立马曲速走 简单
energize, and warp out, simple.
直接曲速进行星低轨道吗
Warping into a low planetary orbit.
那很鲁莽了
It's reckless.
你以前这么干过吗
Have you ever done that?
还没有
No.
但我能做到
But I could.
如此危险的机动极少有人尝试
Such a dangerous maneuver is rarely attempted.
我估计高层大气没有问题
I could see the upper atmosphere maybe.
但我们只要沾到一点热层的底
But if we scrape the bottom of the thermosphere,
船体就要被阻力扯成卷心菜瓣了
our hull would be shredded cabbage.
我不会让这种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
此外 残余曲速场同样会干扰传送
Also, the residual warp field prohibits transport.
但在理论上 穿过局部曲速场
Well, in theory, one could lock in on a signal
建立传送信♥号♥♥锁定是可能的
through the residual field.
我没有拆史波克先生的台的意思
Well, I don't mean to step on Mr. Spock's toes,
绝对没有
of course, uh,
但只需要根据曲速场的空间扭曲程度
but you just have to calibrate the phase inducers
校准相位感应器
to the warp distortion.
当然 得非常快
Only, like, really fast.
就这样
Yeah.
所以我的计划全打钩了
So my plan checks off all the boxes.
乌乎拉 有任何迹象表明
Uhura, is there any evidence
克林贡人知道外勤队在地表吗
the Klingons know about our people?
现在是完全的通讯静默 一点声音都没有
Total comms silence out there, not even a whisper.
那么史波克的计划是最合理的
Then Spock's plan makes the most sense.
命令已经下达了
You have your orders.
真谢谢你啊 妮欧塔
Thanks a lot, Nyota.
我们是不是该谈谈奥特加斯上尉的事
Are we gonna discuss Lieutenant Ortegas?
她一直想做自己擅长的事
She was just doing her job.
我需要后备方案
I needed alternatives.
你说了算 但我想说
Your call, but, I mean,
她以前不像这样
that wasn't like her.
她有时候可能很粗鲁
She can be rude at times
但绝不会不服从
but not insubordinate.
会不会是太早让她回归岗位了
Could it be she's back on rotation too soon?
她已经过了心理关
She passed her psych eval.
毕竟就她的阅历而言
And after all she went through,
她那有点毛躁的作风倒也在我的意料之中
I'm not surprised if she's a little rough around the edges.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表