剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
博士
Doctor.
如果这个条件成立
If one of our intellects could bestow immunity,
我确信不受影响的一定不会是你
I am confident it would not be yours.
跟我来 我们可以去科学实验室对整艘船进行扫描
Come. We can use the science lab to scan the ship.
如果有异常能量出现 应该可以检测到
Any anomalous energy should be detectable.
棒极了 又是那个讨厌的安多利安人
Great. Another Andorian annoyance.
啊 终于找到你了
Ah, there you are!
在这最幸福的婚礼的前夕
Greetings and many felicitations
向你致以真诚的问候
on this happiest of wedding eves.
哦 科尔比先生
Oh, Mr. Korby.
是博士
Doctor.
怎么哪儿都有你
You really are everywhere, aren't you?
狗皮膏药似的
Bit like a rash.
说到这个 婚礼那边的其他宾客
Speaking of which, the rest of the bridal party
正在享受面部护理
are enjoying facials.
你要不要也去体验一下
Perhaps you should join them.
你看起来有点呆
You do look a little dull.
是不是没睡好
Are you sleeping?
黑眼圈这么重 肯定是没睡好
The bags beneath your eyes say no.
我亲爱的新郎 你看这些衣服怎么样
My darling groom, what do you think of this?
这个颜色很衬你的瞳色
The color really brings out your eyes.
可以延后吗 我现在有一些紧急事务需要处理
Could this wait? I have urgent duties to attend to.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
现在 你最重要的任务就是结婚
Right now, your most important mission is matrimony.
这件就可以了
That one will be fine.
我们得走了
Come. We must go.
说了是博士
It's Doctor.
哎呦 博士呢
"It's Doctor."
这实验室挺不错
Nice lab.
执行全舰扫描程序 这应该会耗费几分钟
Initiating ship-wide scan now. It will take a few minutes.
我在想你是怎么意识到这是一场幻觉的
I was thinking about how it was that you became disillusioned.
我挥出那一拳的那一瞬间
At the moment I punched you,
就好像我脑海中迷雾消散了
it was as if a fog in my mind lifted,
然后我就知道了
and I knew.
也许是肾上腺素和皮质醇的突然爆发造成的
Perhaps it was the sudden burst of adrenaline and cortisol that did it.
也有可能是因为
It is also possible that whatever power
当我们直面真♥相♥的时候
is creating this false reality cannot be maintained
这场错误的幻觉就无法维持下去了
when so directly confronted with the truth.
无论如何 我们都需要找到办法
Regardless, we must find a way
告知舰长当前的情况
to communicate the situation to the captain.
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that.
终于找到你了
There you are.
你怎么不在自己的房♥间待着
You were supposed to meet me in your quarters.
不管这是什么 我都不能喝
Whatever this is, I cannot.
山姆 你带来的是什么
Sam! What do we have here?
来选明天婚宴主桌要上的葡萄酒吧
These are the wine selections for the head table tomorrow.
请你认真听我说 柯克上尉
Listen to me very carefully, Lieutenant Kirk.
进取号♥停泊在一号♥星站是为了
Enterprise came to Starbase One
庆祝联邦建立百年纪念日
to celebrate the Federation Centennial.
而不是婚礼
Not a wedding.
查普尔护士早已和我分手
Nurse Chapel and I are no longer a couple.
我们不会结婚
We are not getting married.
你正处于一种未知现象的影响下
You are suffering from an unknown phenomenon.
很有可能我们遭到了某种袭击
It is possible we are all under attack.
我懂的
I get it.
我理解你 史波克 你想打退堂鼓
I get it, Spock, you have cold feet.
这太正常了 你听我说
It's totally normal, look--
给我一拳
Punch me.
啥
What?
我揍你干什么
I'm not gonna punch you.
你做事马虎
You are sloppy.
不如你的兄弟聪明
Less intelligent than your brother.
没有人喜欢你的胡子
No one likes your mustache.
而且你对酒的品味很差
And you have terrible taste in wine.
如果我在你婚礼前夕给你打得眼眶乌青
If I gave you a black eye the day before your wedding,
克莉丝汀会杀了我的
Christine would kill me.
扫描完成
Scan complete.
当前并未检测到异常能量读数
There are no anomalous energy readings present.
就要霞多丽葡萄酒吧
Perhaps the chardonnay.
舰长 我们需要报告紧急情况
Sir, we have an urgent situation.
我非常清楚 少校
I am aware, Lieutenant.
喝了这个就好了
And there. Fixed that.
史波克先生 欢迎来到你的单身派对
Mr. Spock, welcome to your bachelor party.
嘿 -史波克哟
Hey. - Spock-o!
我准备了所有你喜欢的东西
Spock! I prepared all of your favorites.
瓦肯巨贝 普克塔
Jumbo mollusk, Pok-tar, and
* 分别出自《深空九号♥》2x06 以及《进取号♥》1x08
还有看看我找到了什么
look what I found.
鲁土格
Lutrog.
还有为我们其他人准备的
And something imbibable for the rest of us:
蜥蜴白兰地
Saurian brandy.
哦 说实话 我不怎么喝酒
Oh, honestly, I'm not really much of a drinker.
我几乎碰不了那东西
I hardly touch the stuff.
我觉得吧 按照习俗
I believe tradition dictates
准新郎在踏入婚姻坟墓之前 得先说段祝酒词
the groom-to-be give us a toast before he walks the plank.
对啊 演讲
Yes, speech.
来吧 史波克先生
Come on, Mr. Spock.
我们所在的现实遭到了改变
Our reality has been changed.
查普尔护士早已和我分手
Nurse Chapel and I are not together.
她现在和科尔比博士恋爱了
She is in love with Dr. Korby,
但现在只有我和他记得这件事
and only he and I remember this.
敬史波克 世界上最幸运的人
To Spock, the luckiest man in the world.
对 敬史波克
Yes, to Spock.
史波克先生 -干杯
Mr. Spock. - Cheers.
舰长 进取号♥正在遭受大规模幻觉影响
Captain, Enterprise is experiencing a mass delusion.
我就说吧 他又打退堂鼓了
I told you. Cold feet.
我没有在打鼓 多谢关心
My feet are perfectly warm, thank you.
我是认真的
This is serious.
放轻松 史波克
Relax, Mr. Spock.
我知道这对你来说很难
Which I know is difficult for you.
所以才要请你吃鲁土格
That's why the Lutrog.
要慢点吃啊
Careful with that.
到目前为止 情况似乎已经很清楚
It seems clear by now that being confronted
仅仅告知大家真♥相♥并不足以打破这种魔咒
with the truth is not enough to break the spell.
这就只剩下情感反应这一途径了
Which leaves us with emotional response.
但我们已经观察到了各种各样的情感
But we have seen a range of emotions
却没有一种能驱散这种幻觉
and yet none dispel the delusion.
生气 愤怒 这是最强烈的一种情感了
Anger, rage, it's one of the most powerful emotions there is.
或许需要另一种同样强烈的情感
Perhaps another equally powerful emotion.
比如什么
Like what?
爱
Love.
对了史波克 我差点忘了
Mr. Spock, I almost forgot,
婚礼策划人请你评价一下座位安排表如何
the wedding planner asked you to weigh in on the seating arrangement.
不介意的话 请看看第八排
Take a look at row eight, if you don't mind.
呃 舰长
Uh, Captain?
一共有多少人受邀出席了这场婚礼
How many guests are invited to the wedding?
全体船员以及 107名登记的来宾
All the crew and, uh, 107 registered guests.
谢了
Thanks.
计算机 当前进取号♥上
Computer, how many individuals
除了船员和登记的来宾
are currently aboard the Enterprise
还有多少其他个体的存在
besides crew and registered guests?
一个
One.
婚礼有个不速之客
We have a wedding crasher.
就藏在我们眼皮底下
Hiding in plain sight.
计算机 定位该个体的位置
Computer, locate that individual.
符合条件的个体♥位♥于左舷餐厅
The individual fitting that description is in the Port Galley.
史波克 你要去哪
Spock, where you going?
待会还要去唱卡拉OK呢
We're gonna do karaoke.
噢 科尔比先生 史波克先生
Oh, Mr. Korby, Mr. Spock.
你们不是应该在参加单身派对吗
Shouldn't you be at your bachelor party?
我正在准备招待会的特调饮品
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表