剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
科尔比博士
So, Dr. Korby.
我是山姆 我得说 我非常敬佩
Uh, Sam. I got to say, I'm a big fan
您在高等古代文明研究方面的贡献
of your work on advanced ancient cultures.
报道说您最近的考古发掘是在瓦迪亚九号♥星
I read that your latest dig was on Vadia Nine.
是啊
Uh-huh.
那您有爬过迦勒山吗
Uh, have you climbed Mount Caleb?
是啊 我们爬过了
Uh, we did, actually. Yeah.
事实上 爬山的过程还挺浪漫的呢
It was, it was pretty romantic, actually.
斯波克先生
Uh, Mr. Spock.
很高兴你能来
Glad you could join us.
我的工作提早完成了
I finished my work early.
科尔比博士正要给我们讲一个浪漫的故事呢
Dr. Korby was just about to tell us a romantic story.
噢 那还是别提了 -是啊
Oh, no,don't worry about it.- No.
要不改天吧 -你们肯定不想听
Some other time. - You guys don't want to hear...
只是个超无聊的故事 -是啊
Bore the life out of you. - Yeah.
我很乐意聆听
I would like to hear it.
最近我正在学习关于浪漫的知识
I have, of late, become a student of romance.
忽然好渴
Sudden thirst.
贝托 跟我一起去拿些饮料来
Beto, give me a hand with some drinks.
好吧 是这样的
Okay. Um... Well,
那是我小时候的事情了
uh, when I was a little girl,
每次我出门之前
whenever I would go away on a trip--
无论是去露营还是去学校
to camp, to school--
我妈妈都会对我说
my mother would always say to me,
「克丽丝 我希望你能找到属于你的阳光」
"Chrissy, I hope you find the sun..."
「愿你寻得属于自己的日月星辰」
"I hope you find the sun and the moon and the stars."
嗯
Yeah.
结果到头来 这句话成了她
And they turned out to be the last words
对我说的最后一句话
she ever said to me.
然后
And, um,
是这样 迦勒山刚好要高过太阳平面
Mount Caleb actually happens to break the solar plane.
所以太阳和月亮会同时出现
So, um, the sun and the moon are visible at the same time.
那天又是我妈妈的生日
And it was my mother's birthday.
我没有把这事告诉过任何人
And I didn't tell anybody
我一向如此
'cause I never do.
可是他注意到我情绪低落
Uh, but he just noticed that I was down and...
注意到这两件事的关联了
remembered the story and put two and two together.
我们到达山顶的时候
And when we got to the top...
登上山顶之后
When we got to the top,
我向她展示了绝美的天空
I showed her the stunning sky
然后送给她这个
and gave her this.
提拉利安星钻
Tilaryan Star Gems.
这可是举世罕见的珍宝 -没错
They're incredibly rare. - Yeah.
然后他说
And he said,
「你好像很难过
"You looked sad.
所以我想要送给你日月星辰」
I wanted to give you the sun and the moon and the stars."
祭酒来啦 -大家都来一杯
Libations. - Shots, everybody!
妙啊 -谢天谢地
Fun. - Thank God.
好酷的手镯 哪里来的
Ooh, that's a cool bracelet. Where'd you get it?
晚上好
Good evening.
* 假装成瓦肯酒保的是特雷兰 见《原初系列》1x08「哥索斯的侍从」
准备好换一换口味了吗
Ready for a change?
我从未知晓 舰上有一位瓦肯酒保
I was not aware we had a Vulcan bartender.
临时调任
Temporary posting.
路过而已
Just passing through.
那么 要来一点不同 但是很赞的东西吗
So, something different but better?
你一定想尝尝的东西
Something you definitely want?
嗯 可以接受
Yes, that would be fine.
太好了
Fantastic.
我正好有你想要的
I have just the thing.
晃一晃酒杯 让香气散发出来
Swirl it around. Brings out the aroma.
别喝得太急
Don't drink it too fast.
会上头哦
It'll go right to your head.
早上好啊
Good morning.
早上好 你也是
Good morning back.
今晚不能和我睡一起哦
Tonight, no sleepover.
婚礼当天见到自己的新娘 会倒霉的
It is bad luck to see your bride on the day of your wedding.
科学官个人日志
Science Officer's personal log.
星历2251.7
Stardate 2251.7.
经过三个月的驻扎
After a three-month billet,
我们与戈恩人交战造成的损伤
the battle scars of our encounter with the Gorn
已经被全数修复
are all but erased.
在一号♥星际基地的停靠期间
And while docked at Starbase One,
我们的船员在为难得一遇的欢乐时刻做准备
our crew prepares to celebrate a rare and joyous occasion,
那就是我自己和查普尔护士的婚礼
the wedding nuptials between myself and Nurse Chapel.
你的第一支舞绝对会惊艳四座
Your first dance is going to be great.
你进步很大
You're improving.
并非如此
Untrue.
我从未理解 为什么需要用欺骗
I've never understood the need for deception
来缓和潜在的负面反应
to smooth a potential negative reaction.
和你结婚怕是要享受咯
You're just going to excel at marriage.
你结过婚吗
Have you ever been married?
我吗 绝对不可能
Me? God no.
我不是那种适合长♥期♥关系的人
I'm not really the commitment type.
我的童年经历 让我很难接受稳定的情感依赖
My childhood didn't really set me up for a stable attachment.
但是呢 一边跑一边朝后开枪
Now, shooting backwards while running,
我倒是很在行
that I can do.
我必须说 你最近看起来轻松了许多
Of late, I must say you have seemed lighter.
史波克 如果你现在还没练好
Spock, if you don't have it by now,
那就太晚了
then it's too late.
谢谢你 拉安
Thank you, La'An.
你一直是我很好的朋友
You have been a good friend to me.
我该去准备彩排了
I must prepare for the rehearsal.
各就各位 我们还有很多要做呢
Places, everyone! We have much to do.
婚礼又不是过家家 说办就能办的
A wedding doesn't just plan itself overnight, you know.
彩排就和正式仪式一模一样
And the rehearsal is just like the real thing,
只是可以穿舒服点的鞋子
only with comfortable shoes.
你们这位婚礼策划可真够可以的
This wedding planner of yours is something.
真没想到安多利人会这么注重细节
Never thought of Andorians as being so detail-oriented.
你们两个 就像太空舱里的两颗豆子
You two, you're like two peas in a space pod.
太登对啦
So delightful.
那就先从蛋糕开始吧
Let's start with the cake.
等等 罗杰去哪里了
Wait, uh, where's Roger?
我觉得我们应该等等伴郎吧
I feel like we should probably wait for my best man.
我来了
I'm here.
来了
I am here.
我还带来了蛋糕
And I have the cakes.
太好了
Excellent.
新鲜出炉 可香了
Oh, yeah. Very nice.
克莉丝汀 我可以和你聊一下
Christine, I couldn't just chat...
稍后吧 科尔比先生
Uh, later, Mr. Korby.
是博士
Doctor.
叫我科尔比博士
Dr. Korby.
好吧
Fine.
其实我还有一个特别的伴郎任务
Actually, I have a special best man task
专门需要你
just for you.
你能在那边等我一会儿吗
Could you wait for me way over there?
越快越好
Quick as you can.
真听话
Good one.
那么 史波克先生
Now, Mr. Spock.
我知道你想举办一场地球人风格的婚礼
I know you wanted to embrace a human-type wedding,
不过 要不要考虑混搭风
but what about fusion style?
我管它叫「人肯式」
I call this "Hu-can."
或者「瓦曼风」
Or "Vul-man."
尝尝看吧
Just try it.
你不喜欢吗
You hate it?
我没想到蛋糕会这么辣 这么咸
I was not expecting cake with quite so much heat and brine.
再尝一次 好不好
Let's try that again, shall we?
我来尝一块
Oh, I'll go.
史波克开玩笑的 蛋糕很美味啊
Spock's joking, this is delicious.
我能尝到巧克力和
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表