剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
but if so, then not for long.
这是个接口
This is an interface.
在戈恩的繁殖星球上
They had them on the Gorn...
也有这样的装置
the Gorn breeding planet.
我哥哥马努 他
My brother Manu, he...
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
无论如何 别停下来
Keep moving, no matter what.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你现在在这里 而不是在过去的那个地方
You're here now, not back there.
是啊 但这里也没好到哪去 不是吗
Yeah, but here's not great either, is it?
是啊 确实很糟糕
No, I suppose not.
我有印象了 让我试试看
I remember. Let me try something.
太神奇了
This is amazing.
我很想把这个拆开 弄明白它是怎么运作的
I'd love to take this apart, figure out how it works.
真是好主意
Yeah, good idea.
在这待上一天慢慢研究吧
Let's make a whole day of it.
吃点零食 在这闲逛
Get snacks, hang out.
那些看起来像是缓冲信♥号♥♥
Those look like buffer signatures.
是的 还有传送授权码
They are. And the transport codes.
如果我们能把这个送回进取号♥
If we can get this to the Enterprise,
就能救走殖民地的居民
then we can save the colonists.
拯救所有人
All of them.
大伙们
Guys...
快去船上
Get to the ship!
我们就位了
We are in position,
正在接近双星
approaching the binary stars.
当我们关闭电磁脉冲发生器的瞬间
The moment we shut down the EM emitter,
每一艘戈恩星舰都会直奔我们而来
every single Gorn ship is going to come at us.
就像飞蛾扑火一样
Like moths to a flame.
这也正是我们想要的效果
Which is exactly what we want.
大家准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
像太阳一般闪耀吧
Make us shine like the sun.
驾驶位
The pilot seat.
让我坐驾驶位
Put me in the pilot seat.
我来驾驶它
Put me in the pilot seat!
别逞强了
Forget about it!
我能让它飞起来 这非我不可
I can fly it. It has to be me.
她说得对 我们必须得离开这
She's right. We need to go.
我们完全暴露在β粒子和伽马射线中了
We're covered in beta particles and gamma rays.
星舰正在承受着临界水平的辐射
This ship is hitting critical levels of radiation!
戈恩人在做什么
What are the Gorn doing?
他们已经脱离编队
They have broken ranks,
目前正处于进取号♥的拦截航线上
currently on intercept course with Enterprise.
目前看起来一切顺利
All right, so far, so good.
现在看看它们会不会向我们开火
Now let's see if they shoot at us.
舰长 我收到了一个
Captain, I have a signal bouncing off
通讯信标反射的信♥号♥♥
the communications beacon.
是拉安 长官
It's La'An, sir.
进取号♥ 能收到吗
Enterprise, are you there?
拉安 你在哪
La'An, where are you?
在路上 如果能收到信♥号♥♥的话
On our way. If you can read me,
注意接收我向你们发送的传送密♥码♥
I'm sending you transport codes.
把帕纳索斯人传送出去
Beam the Parnassians out.
我们正在尝试传送
We're trying to beam you out,
但我们难以锁定你们
but we're having trouble getting a lock.
你们收到了吗
Do you copy?
它们正冲着我们来
They're gaining on us!
进取号♥ 你们是否收到
Enterprise, do you read me?
把帕纳索斯人传送回舰
Beam the Parnassians out.
舰长 舰体完整性即将逼近极限
Captain, hull integrity is approaching critical failure!
把它关掉 关掉它
Turn it off. Turn it off!
起作用了吗
Did it work?
没错 舰长 最后一艘戈恩船只已返回母星
Aye, sir, the last of the Gorn have gone home.
帕纳索斯人呢
What about the Parnassians?
我们及时把他们传回来了吗
Did we get them out in time?
是的 舰长
Yes, Captain.
拉安的传送密♥码♥生效了
The transport codes from La'An worked.
几百名殖民地居民已经被救回
Several hundred colonists accounted for
正在送往应急医务室
and headed for the overflow infirmary.
舰长 我们急需--
Captain, we need immediate as--
将我们传送上舰并让一个医疗小组待命
Beam us out and have a medical team standing by.
派克呼叫轮机部
Pike to Engineering?
是 舰长 我们正在使用传送码
Aye, Captain, we're using the transport codes
破解戈恩狩猎舰的系统
to hack into the Gorn hunter,
应该很快就能搞定
should be just a moment.
克里斯 我们做到了
Chris. Chris, we did it.
我们引起了戈恩人的长时休眠
We triggered a long hibernation in the Gorn.
是啊
Yeah...
但我忍♥不住在想
But I can't help wondering
我们会不会只是把麻烦推给了未来的人们
if we didn't just create a problem for someone else to solve later.
舰长 我收到了艾普里尔上将的加密呼叫
Captain. I'm getting a secure channel from Admiral April.
接通
Put him through.
克里斯 我们刚收到你的优先级讯息
Chris. We just got your priority message.
在戈恩舰队到这之前我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have before the Gorn ships get here?
请忽略最后一条讯息
Ignore last transmission.
至少在一段时间内我们见不着戈恩人
We won't be seeing the Gorn, at least not for a while.
你有几分把握
How certain are you?
怎么说呢 我已经对戈恩人还以颜色了
Let's just say I found a way to punch back.
保持清醒 别晕过去
Stay with me. Stay with me.
我做的很棒
I did good.
不是吗
Didn't I?
别说话了 你能撑住的
Stop. You're going to make it.
想干掉我 他们还不够格
They'll have to try harder than that.
我可是艾丽卡·奥特加斯
I'm Erica Ortegas.
无敌舵手
I fly the ship.
撑住 有我在呢
Hold on. I got you.
我们尽力了
We did all we could.
现在要看巴♥特♥尔♥舰长自己了
It's in Captain Batel's hands now.
的确
Indeed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没有你的话 我没法做到这一切
I couldn't have done that without you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她在实验室里 仍在恢复中
She's in the lab, still in recovery.
外勤队已经救回
Landing Party accounted for and
正在应急医务室中接受治疗
getting treatment in the overflow infirmary.
艾丽卡伤得很重
Erica is critical...
但目前稳定
but stable.
谢谢你的通知
Thanks for the update.
一旦我们离开辐射区域
Once we clear the radiation bands,
就设定航线回地球 曲速回家
chart a course for Earth. Warp us home.
遵命 一号♥完毕
Of course. Number One out.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 主
Okay, Dad.
你赢了
You win.
我们
Our Father,
在天上的主
who art in heaven...
克里斯
Chris?
你醒了
You're awake.
是啊 我想这意味着
Yeah. Which I assume means
那些小戈恩们还没破肚而出
that tiny Gorn didn't pop out of my body
杀了大家呢
and kill everybody.
不
No.
当然没有 我们都好好的呢
No, no, no. We're still here.
史波克和查普尔想出了治疗方案
Spock and Chapel came up with a treatment, uh...
我后面会让他们解释给你听
I'll have them walk you through it later, but...
但你还没有完全脱离危险
...you're still not out of the woods yet.
怎么做到的
How?
乌娜帮的忙
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表