剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
We've got another CME flare coming.
她快不行了
She's coding.
戈恩幼体正在孵化
The Gorn hatchlings are activating.
有什么东西加速了它们的生长
Something has accelerated their growth.
14%的成功率总比注定的死亡要好
A 14% chance of survival is better than certain death.
准备手术吧
Let's prep her for surgery.
我还能接收到沃凯矿的信♥号♥♥
I'm still getting a ping on the wolkite signal.
我们必须尽我们所能拯救我们的船员
We need to get to our people while we still can.
这里的磁场干扰让导航系统无法运作
The magnetic fields here make navigation impossible.
这就解释了戈恩星舰为何会像失去动力一样
That explains why the Gorn go into a free fall.
他们利用了强重力井来完成大部分机动
They let the intense gravity wells do most of the work.
星际舰队方面没有回复
No response from Starfleet.
都是因为这些辐射
It's all the radiation.
无论是进取号♥还是双星系统以外的区域
And no visuals on the ship
都无法获得影像反馈
or what's beyond the binary stars.
这种光线折射方式会生成一种自然全息投影
The light bends in a way that creates a natural hologram.
一旦穿过它 就无法被看到了
They're essentially invisible once they pass through it.
形成了绝佳的防御屏障
Makes for a great defense system.
也许那是一种降落程序
Maybe it's a landing sequence.
有没有可能 戈恩母星就在这
Could this be the Gorn homeworld?
如果假设成立 那这就是他们回母星的方法
If it is, that's how they go back to it.
舰长
Captain,
外面有情况
something's moving out there.
屏显
On screen.
一号♥
Number One.
我计算了他们的轨迹
I've plotted their trajectory.
那些舰船正径直驶向联邦领空
Those ships are headed straight for Federation territory.
警告星际舰队
Warn Starfleet.
只能使用深空通讯中继联络
It's a deep space relay.
我无法确实他们是否收到了讯息
I won't be able to confirm if they receive it.
我们得走了
We need to go.
离开该星系的干扰范围
Get clear of this system's interference.
舰长 如果我们现在失去沃凯矿的信♥号♥♥
Captain, if we lose our lock on the wolkite signal,
我无法保证我们能再次进行追踪
I'm not sure we can reestablish contact.
我们会失去外勤小队和殖民地居民
We'll lose the landing party and the colonists.
我们可以放置一个远程通信浮标
We can drop a long-range communication buoy.
将信♥号♥♥连接到浮标上
Tie a signal to it.
这样我们回来时就能找到他们了
That way we can come back for them.
这是我能想到的最好办法了
It's the best I've got.
就这么做
Do it.
我们必须阻止这场入侵
We have to stop this invasion.
通信浮标已部署
Communication buoy is deployed.
米歇尔 持续锁定敌方舰队
Mitchell, stay on that enemy fleet.
调转舰艏
Bringing her about.
尽快曲速离开这里
As soon as we can, you warp out of here.
全速前进 直到我们能够将警报发给星际舰队
Full throttle until we can alert Starfleet.
现在我们是联邦唯一的指望了
We're the only hope the Federation's got right now.
* 此处查普尔和史波克穿的防护服与《原初系列》1x06 “The Naked Time” 中穿着的防护服是同一样式
计算机 启动隔离模式
Computer, engage quarantine mode.
隔离模式已启动
Quarantine mode engaged.
如果失败的话 这就是法雷奥贝塔的悲剧重演
If this goes sideways, it's, it's Valeo Beta all over again.
* 见《奇异新世界》1x09 联邦星舰游隼号♥上爆发戈恩寄生疫情 坠毁在法雷奥贝塔五星
戈恩卵疫情在全舰爆发的可能性将会是
The probability of a full-scale Gorn outbreak...
我真的不想知道
I really don't want to know.
查普尔护士 联邦星舰进取号♥
Nurse Chapel, USS Enterprise...
向患者巴♥特♥尔♥注射
...injecting Patient Batel
实验性血浆溶液
with experimental plasma solution.
有进展吗 少尉
Anything, Ensign?
通讯仍受阻碍 舰长
Still jammed, sir.
戈恩人正在发送干扰信♥号♥♥
The Gorn are transmitting an interference signal.
距我们离开双星系统进入曲速还有多久
How long before we clear these binary stars and go to warp?
时间不够
Not soon enough.
戈恩星舰的航速比我们快得多
Those Gorn ships are moving a lot faster than we are.
等警告发出
By the time we get a signal out,
戈恩舰队已经到达联邦外♥围♥成员国的位置了
the Gorn will be right on top of the outer Federation worlds.
他们只能坐以待毙
They're sitting ducks.
米歇尔 我们在戈恩舰队的武器射程内吗
Mitchell, are we in shooting distance of the Gorn?
克里斯
Chris,
你要让进取号♥对阵整个戈恩舰队吗
Enterprise against an entire armada?
我们根本不是对手
We wouldn't stand a chance.
派克呼叫科学实验室
Pike to science lab.
佩利亚 我需要你到舰桥来
Pelia, I need you on the bridge.
好的 舰长 马上来
Aye, Captain, right away.
你打算做什么
What are you up to?
你和乌乎拉
You and Uhura,
你们之前说恒星耀斑决定了
you said stellar flares can dictate
戈恩人的狩猎和休眠周期
a Gorn's hunting and resting cycles.
确实如此
Right.
我们甚至知道哪种辐射信♥号♥♥
We even know precisely what kind of radiation signature
可以让戈恩人陷入休眠
would tell the Gorn to go to sleep.
舰长 这只是理论上的
Um, sir, that's just a theory.
所以
So...
我们只需要人为制♥造♥一场恒星耀斑爆发
...we just need to create a stellar flare.
抱歉打断您 舰长
Oh, forgive me for interrupting,
但我们基本没办法对恒星造成什么影响
but you cannot make a star do much of anything.
更别说是精确控制耀斑爆发了
Certainly not precisely, Captain.
所以我们需要自己成为一次日冕物质抛射
Which is why we need to become a CME, uh,
也就是X级耀斑
X-flare ourselves.
舰长 你看
Captain, look.
抱歉 你介意腾位置吗
Uh, sorry, do you mind?
嗯是 用星舰来操作
Eh, sure, using the ship
的确能让我们精准调控发射的辐射和电磁信♥号♥♥
would allow us to modulate the exact radiation and EM signals we'd emit.
但你说的基本上就是
But you're basically talking about
把整艘船变成一颗人造恒星
turning the ship into an artificial star.
这基本上是不可能的
That's-that's nearly impossible.
但并非完全不可能
But not impossible.
为了达到这个目的 我们必须深入到
To do that, we'd have to go deeper
这个致死的辐射区里
into this deadly radiation zone,
径直飞过外面那对双星之间
fly right between those binary stars out there,
想办法制♥造♥一个对抗磁场
and create some kind of competing magnetic field
将粒子从双星中引开
to draw particles away from both of them.
需要调整偏导护盾 通讯阵列 还有
Modify the deflector shields, comms array, and, well...
基本上系统都得重改一遍
every-everything else, really.
连舰体都要磁化 才能吸引恒星物质
Magnetize the hull to attract stellar material.
成功的几率是千分之一
It's one in a thousand we'd get it done right
要么能完成任务要么炸飞自己 看吧
or don't blow ourselves up along the way, and, look.
我也不确定 但我愿意赌一把
Yeah, I don't know. I like those odds.
我们就
We'll just...
在爆♥炸♥前把它关闭
...turn it off before we blow up.
就这么办
Get it done.
患者对输血反应良好
Patient is responding favorably to the transfusion.
准备进行第一次手术切口
Ready to make the first incision.
等一下
Wait.
你知道最坏的情况是巴♥特♥尔♥舰长会殉职
You know the most likely outcome is the death of Captain Batel?
我们只是需要一点信心
We just have to have a little faith.
或许我们是从错误的角度来看待这件事的
Perhaps we are looking at this from the wrong perspective.
与其在治疗巴♥特♥尔♥上花时间
Instead of operating on Batel,
要是我们试着去对付一下戈恩人呢
what if we treated the Gorn inside of her?
它们想要孵化出来觅食
We know they emerge to feed.
要是我们给它们喂食呢
What if we feed them?
把它们喂饱 防止它们孵化
Satiate them to keep them from coming out.
当他们不再处于攻击状态时 把它们干掉
And when they are no longer in defensive mode, dissolve them.
并用乌娜的伊勒利亚血浆
And use Una's Illyrian plasma
来对抗他们在重新吸收过程中
to fight the multitude of infections that will result
产生的大量感染
from their reabsorption.
没错
Yes.
但我们没有时间再去模拟一次了
But we don't have enough time to run another simulation.
就像你刚才提议的那样
As you suggested,
也许我们只是需要一点信心
perhaps we just need a little faith.
我们甩掉他们了吗
Did we lose them?
或许吧
Maybe,
即便甩掉了 也是暂时的
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表