剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
我是一名专业的电影制♥作♥人
I am a serious filmmaker.
艾丽卡 可算找到你了
Erica, ah, there you are.
和你说件难以置信的事
You are not going to believe this.
克莉丝汀带了个男朋友回家
Christine brought home a date.
查普尔?
Chapel?
我刚知道的时候和你一样震惊
I'm just as shocked as you are.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 我是
Hi. I'm, uh--
重拳出击
Haymaker!
好吧 这是谁
Okay, who's this?
这是我弟弟
That's my little brother.
他从来就接不住拳头
Never could take a punch.
嗨
Hi.
我是妮欧塔
I'm Nyota.
行了 就快好了
All right, almost done.
不急的 少尉
Take your time, Ensign.
百年庆典的准备工作那么多
With all the centennial preparations I have to do,
这已经是我最接近度假的待遇了
this is the closest thing to a vacation I'm gonna get.
这就是最后一管了
Well, this is the last one,
但是我可以再抽几管
but I can take a bunch more.
说真的 一个人能需要多少血啊
I mean, how much blood does a person really need?
护士学校没教这个吗
They didn't cover that in nursing school?
我上课时候睡着了
Oof, I fell asleep.
还很经常
Like, a lot.
我挺喜欢你的 少尉
I like you, Ensign.
可是呢 现在查普尔护士回来了
Well, now that Nurse Chapel is back,
我的临时任命期就结束了
my temporary assignment is done.
话别说的这么绝对
I wouldn't be so sure.
别这样看着我
Don't look at me.
去看你的直属上司去
Take it up with your direct supervisor.
你猜对了
Guilty as charged.
我已经向星际舰队医疗部提交了申请
I put in a request with Starfleet Medical
希望把你的调任期限转为永久
to make your transfer permanent.
等等 别骗我啊 别最后告诉我只是恶作剧
Wait, wait, please tell me this isn't a cruel joke.
我们这最喜欢玩这种恶作剧了
We are big on cruel jokes around here.
等你第一次参加舰长的晚宴就知道了
Just wait until your first formal Captain's Table.
不过这次确实是认真的
But in this case, no.
很显然 你上司不舍得让你离开
Apparently, he isn't ready to give you up.
诚实地说 我们都不舍得看你离开 少尉
Frankly, none of us are, Ensign.
谢谢
Thank you.
能有你在 巴♥特♥尔♥舰长真是幸运
Captain Batel is lucky to have you.
玛丽恢复得怎么样了
How's Marie doing?
扫描结果显示
Her scans show that
戈恩胚胎残余物质已经被她的身体完全吸收了
the Gorn embryos have been fully reabsorbed.
是你的血让她的身体足够强韧
It was your blood that kept her body
才顺利撑过了代谢吸收的过程
strong enough to survive the metabolization process.
我们只是处理了一些轻微的后遗症罢了
All we're doing now is managing some minor aftereffects.
我都习惯了她的存在了
I've gotten used to having her on board.
她要是走了我还真有点舍不得
I'll be sorry to see her go.
要是如此 难过的肯定不止你一个
I imagine you won't be the only one.
说真的
I have literally
有些勋章我都不知道是为什么颁的
no idea what some of these medals are for.
而且我也不能全戴上 是吧
And I can't wear all of them, or can I?
挑着戴啊
Pick one.
不行 要是只戴一个
No. Because then I would insult
没戴的那些人不就觉得我是在冒犯他们吗
whoever gave me the ones I'm not wearing and...
当一个你这么优秀的舰长真不容易啊
Must be hard being such an amazing captain.
呃
You, uh...
你是在物色自己的新座舰吗
shopping for a new starship?
上将说了 要什么样的星舰由我来定
Admiral April said I've got my pick.
这儿有各式各样的星舰可供选择
There are about a dozen commissions available.
很好啊
Okay.
那你想要什么样的呢
So, what are you looking for?
深空探索型
Deep space exploration.
但这样的话我就见不到你了
But then I never see you.
或者短距离的外交邮轮
Or short-range diplomatic courier.
但这样我还是会见不到你
But then I still never see you.
我到现在都觉得像是在做梦
It still doesn't feel totally real.
我本该死了的
I should be dead, I'm...
我还活着只是侥天之幸
I'm on borrowed time.
说到这个 我都明白的
Well, you're preaching to the choir on that one.
* 这句话字面意思就是「向唱诗班布道」
你这么说我都能想象出来你在唱诗班的样子了
Now I'm just picturing you in a boys' choir.
其实我以前还真是教堂的侍童
Actually, I was an altar boy.
你是个舰长 你会找到你的船的
You're a captain. You'll find your ship.
我只是希望这个过程能慢一点
I just wish it didn't have to be so soon.
你想说什么呢 舰长
What are you asking me, Captain?
实话说 我也不知道
Frankly, I don't know. I...
我只知道
All I know is that
我还没准备好和你分别
I'm not ready to let you go.
这就有点尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
不好意思
Right, sorry.
刚刚我说的太过分了
It was too far. That...
逗你的呢
Relax.
我在想 等你和我搬到一起住之后
I was just wondering what you're gonna do
你要怎么办
when I move you into my quarters.
你那些护理头发的瓶瓶罐罐要放在哪
Where will all your hair products go?
嘿
Hey.
我把这个带来了
I-I brought this.
我觉得我应该还给你
I thought you might want it back.
这是给你的礼物
It was a gift.
我何必要反悔
Why would I not wish for you to have it?
之前的事 很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我没想让你和罗杰的第一次见面那么尴尬
I didn't want you to meet Roger like that.
你脸上那副惊讶的表情
The look of surprise on your face
几乎让我觉得这次失误值了
was almost worth the misstep.
这对我来说也不容易
This isn't easy.
我能问你一个直白的问题吗
May I ask you a direct question?
你哪次问的不直白了
Never known you to be any different.
你说你不希望进入一段
You expressed the desire to remain unattached,
正式的关系
free of commitment.
然而我却带了一个男朋友
And then I bring my new boyfriend
回家过节
home for the holidays.
是啊
Yes.
等我自己搞清楚了之后
When I figure that out for myself,
我发誓我会第一个
I swear you will be the first person
向你解释的
that I explain it to.
事实是 我自己也不知道
The truth is, I don't know.
就这么发生了
It just is.
斯波克
Spock.
我们还能做朋友吗
Are we gonna be okay?
我们今晚在舰上的餐厅有鸡尾酒会
We're having cocktails in the Port Galley tonight.
希望你能来
I hope you'll come.
好吧 我就喝一杯 然后我就要回去训练了
Fine, one drink, then I have to go back and finish training.
之前谁还教我龙舌兰酒能当饭吃的来着
Aren't you the one who taught me tequila is its own food group?
来点龙舌兰能让你冷静下来 伙计
你知道她是我们的通讯官对吧
You realize she's our communications officer, right?
她会的语言 有九百种了吧
She speaks, like, 900 languages.
烦人精姐姐语算是其中一种吗
Is "obnoxious big sister" one of 'em?
别劝她了 贝托 跟我一起去玩吧
Let it go, Beto. You can hang with me.
正合我意
That seems like a plan to me.
等一下 不对劲
Wait one damn minute.
你俩什么情况
This, you two...
跟对方说话的语气就像你们
...talking to each other like you're...
看对方的眼神也是 就像
and looking at each other like you're...
不行 这简直一团乱麻 疯了
No. It's chaos, madness.
你不放心把你最好的朋友交给我吗
You don't trust me with your best friend?
你不放心把你的宝贝弟弟交给我吗
You don't trust me with your baby brother?
行了行了 那我自己去训练了
Okay. Okay, I'll stay for a while.
但是你们不许当着我的面调情
But there will be no more flirting.
绝对不许啊
Literally none.
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表