剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表
Pelia warned you not to volunteer.
现在好了 说出去的话就像泼出去的水
And now you actually have to do what you promised.
力场重新上线了 但是它撑不了太久
The field is back up, but it won't hold much longer!
目前你杀了一个
You got one.
你还有心情记分啊
You're keeping score?
听着
Listen, uh...
我们合作 就能都活着逃出去
we work together, we all get out alive.
冲我来
你们这些肮脏的塔格兽
她在吸引丧尸的注意
She's drawing their attention.
为什么
Why?
通过牺牲她自己
By sacrificing herself,
她会光荣地死去
she chooses an honorable death.
但是没有人会知道
But no one will ever know.
她会知道
She will know.
我会知道
I will know.
愿斯托沃寇欢迎你
May Sto-vo-kor welcome you.
* 斯托沃寇是克林贡人光荣死去后会去的地方
快走 到穿梭机上去
Come on, let's get to the shuttle.
甲板重力层失效
轮机室发出警告
Alert from Engineering!
人工重力正在失效
Artificial gravity is failing
惯性阻尼器效能仅剩20%
and inertial dampeners are at 20%.
如果我们不让它重新上线
If we don't get it back up...
奥特加斯 你能稳定我们的轨道吗
Ortegas, can you stabilize us?
稍等
In a minute.
传送室呼叫舰桥
Transport to Bridge.
在舰船轨道塌陷时 很难保持模式完整性
It's a little hard to maintain pattern integrity in orbital collapse.
你们能不能稍微开稳一点
Can you maybe give me a smidge less turbulence?
斯考特 你知道怎么重新稳定轨道吗
Mr. Scott, any ideas on how to re-stabilize?
试试交替启动脉冲引擎
Try firing impulse thrusters in an alternating pattern.
先启动辅助引擎 再启动主引擎
Auxiliary first, then the main.
我要开始传送了
I'm gonna energize.
我真心希望自己不要把
I really hope I don't scramble
舰长和姆'本加医生混在一起了
the captain and Dr. M'Benga up.
传送室呼叫舰桥
Transport to Bridge,
舰长和医官已经传送登舰
we have the captain and doctor on board.
干得好 斯考提 我们现在维持在轨道上
Good one, Scotty. We're maintaining orbit now.
中校 我们的通讯受到干扰
Commander, I'm getting interference on our comms.
有东西在阻塞我们的通讯
Something's jamming us.
来源不是星尘带
It's not from the dust belt.
打开舰尾视讯
Aft viewscreen.
他们正在进入攻击阵位
They're on an attack course.
奥特加斯
Ortegas?
马上就好
Already on it.
吃我们的尾气去吧
Say hi to our dust.
恭喜 各位
Congratulations, everyone.
艾丽卡 相当精彩的飞行
Erica... stellar flying.
但下次别这么做了
But never do that again.
舰长个人日志 补充
Captain's personal log, supplemental.
我们已经带着一朵奇美拉之花
We have returned from our away mission
从外遣任务归来
with a single Chimera Blossom.
一旦史波克完成了化合物的合成
Once Spock synthesizes its chemical compounds,
玛丽就可以开始接受新疗法了
Marie's new therapy can begin.
我好奇这个激进的疗法
I wonder what effects this radical treatment
对她会有什么效果
will have on her.
你会上报我的行径吗
Are you going to turn me in?
你担心我会吗
Are you worried I will?
那取决于我在跟谁说话
That depends on who I'm talking to right now.
是我的朋友
My friend...
还是我的舰长
or my captain?
我理解你为什么有些事
Look, I understand why you didn't tell me
不肯告诉我了
certain things, huh?
我只希望我能早些知道
I just wish I had known some of them sooner.
按照官方说法
Officially, there was
不存在前往肯佛瑞星的任务
no mission to Kenfori.
所以 那里什么也没有发生
So, nothing happened there.
我没有什么报告需要提交
I don't have any report to file.
但是如果假设
But if you did,
你提交了报告
hypothetically,
里面会怎么说
what would it say?
会说 有人用刀架在我喉咙上
That I had a knife to my throat and
你为了救我 编了一个故事
you told a story to save my life.
那就是事情的经过 有异议吗
That's what happened, wouldn't you agree?
没有
I would.
你不是一头野兽 约瑟夫
You're not a monster, Joseph.
只是一个普通人
Just a man.
更是我的朋友
And my friend.
怎么了 你想聊聊吗
What's up? You wanted to chat?
请就座 上尉
Have a seat, Lieutenant.
感觉 很正式啊
Oh, this feels, uh, official.
正好在0240时
At precisely 0240 hours,
当我严令你保持脉冲引擎推力在八分之一时
you pushed the engines to one-sixth impulse power,
你把它开到了六分之一推力
when I gave you strict orders to keep us at one-eighth.
我在试图躲避小行星
I was trying to dodge tiny asteroids.
我们当时都很紧张
We were all on edge.
我可能有点手滑了
My finger might have slipped a little.
我相信对一般舵手来说
A reasonable error by the standards
这是个合情合理的错误
I hold most helm officers to.
但你不是一般的舵手
But you're not most helm officers.
你不会犯这样的错误
You don't make mistakes like that.
除非你是有意为之
Unless they're intentional.
你逼我做出决定
You forced my hand.
你开得刚好快到能让我们被克林贡人发现
You flew just fast enough for us to be spotted by the Klingons,
所以我别无选择 只能转而执行你的计划
so I'd have no choice but to switch over to your plan.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye
告诉我 我想错了
and tell me I'm wrong.
你打算让派克和姆'本加
You were going to leave Pike and M'Benga
被困在下面六个小时
stranded for six hours.
我们都知道克林贡人不收俘虏
We all know the Klingons don't take prisoners.
你可以不同意我的决策
Disagree with me all you want.
但不是你来做出决策
It's not your call to make.
你知道六个小时能发生什么吗
Do you know what could happen in six hours?
对你的遭遇 我感到很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to you, Erica.
但是我不能让这些事影响你的判断
But I can't have it affect your judgment.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
我能处理好它
I can get a handle on it.
你最好能
You better.
派克和姆'本加当时正准备开穿梭机逃走
Pike and M'Benga were about to escape in a shuttle.
你耍的花招不必要地威胁到了
So your maneuver endangered
舰上每一个人的安全
everyone on the ship unnecessarily.
我并没有想危及他们
I never meant to do that.
我知道
I know.
但是你抗命是有后果的
But there are consequences for insubordination.
我会把你从轮班表上撤下
I'm pulling you from the duty roster.
两周时间
Two weeks.
在此期间内 你需要向准尉报道
In that time, you'll have to report to the warrant officer
进行指挥体系训练
for Chain-of-Command training.
我可以离开了吗 长官
Am I dismissed, sir?
艾丽卡
Erica.
什么事 长官
Yes, sir?
这种事不能再发生了
This can't ever happen again.
你明白吗
You do realize that, right?
我明白
I do.
而且我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey.
你的腿怎么样了 我听说你受伤了
How's your leg? I heard you got hurt.
没事了
It's fine.
我想知道为什么船上除了我以外
I want to know why everyone else on the ship
所有人都知道这件事
seems to know but me.
当那植物把你和几乎杀死你的物种
Do you have any idea what could happen?
融合在一起的时候
When that plant fuses you with the species
你知道后果可能有多严重吗
剧集 | 星际迷航:奇异新世界(2022) | 导航列表