- [吐槽] 坦克里的人会做什么?
- [sputters] What's a guy in a tank gonna do?
向我游泳? [笑]
Swim at me? [laughs]
- 你笑了,但你的头脑却被纯粹的恐惧所震撼。
- You laugh, yet your mind is reeling with pure terror.
- [笑] 不错,零! 我们走吧。
- [laughs] Good one, Zero! Let's go.
[轻柔的悬疑音乐]
[soft suspenseful music]
- 我所要做的就是等待。
- All I have to do is wait.
- 骚乱的现状如何?
- What is the status of the riots?
- 我们已经重新控制
- We have regained control of
损失最小的“不需要的”。
"The Unwanted" with minimal losses.
- 最小的? [咕噜声]
- Minimal? [grunts]
失去“Protostar”和我的女儿不是最小的!
Losing the "Protostar" and my daughter is not minimal!
- 同意。 “不想要的人”会继续提取嵌合体吗?
- Agreed. Shall "The Unwanted" continue to extract chimerium?
- 是的。 让他们筋疲力尽,让他们太累而无法再次站起来。
- Yes. Exhaust them so they're too tired to rise up again.
我需要每一粒嵌合体进行交易
And I'll need every speck of chimerium for trade
让我的船回来!
to get my ship back!
准备“REV-12”!
Prepare the "REV-12"!
- [呻♥吟♥] 什么样的食堂没有乱七八糟的东西吃?
- [groans] What sort of mess hall has no mess to eat?
我饿了。
I'm starving.
- 如果你需要食物,学员,
- If you need sustenance, Cadets,
食物复♥制♥器使用物质转换
the food replicator uses matter conversion
创造您敢于梦想的任何餐点。
to create any meal you dare dream up.
- 呃,Jankom 有点信用。
- Uh, Jankom's a little light on credit.
- 作为学员,你应该知道联邦已经搬家了
- As a cadet, you should know the Federation has moved
过去的传统货币。 这是免费的。
past traditional currency. It's free.
- 什么? 血松露饼干,甜萝卜派,
- What? Blood truffle biscuits, sweet radish pie,
不要吝啬酸肉汁!
and don't skimp on the sour gravy!
哦! 来波吉吧!
Oh! Come to Poggy!
[吃得很大声]
[eating very loudly]
加油,洛克! 试试看! 你最喜欢的食物是什么?
Go on, Rok! Try it out! What's your favorite food?
- 我不知道。 我只会拥有你所得到的。
- I don't know. I'll just have what you got.
- 梦想很大,孩子。 你应该点任何你想要的。
- Dream big, Kid. You should order whatever you want.
- [吃得很大声]
- [eating very loudly]
Nutri-Goop? 他们在矿井里喂我们吃的那种粪便?
Nutri-Goop? That slop they fed us back in the mines?
为什么?
Why?
- 这是我吃过的唯一食物。
- It's the only food I've ever had.
- 我很欣赏一个知道自己喜欢什么的女孩。
- I appreciate a gal who knows what she likes.
[轻柔的戏剧音乐]
[soft dramatic music]
- 看看双层房♥! 看起来很温馨。
- Check out the bunk room! Looks cozy.
- 我想是公共睡眠区
- I suppose communal sleeping quarters
可以加速团队凝聚力。
could accelerate team bonding.
- 呃。
- Uh.
- [吱吱声]
- [squeaks]
- 啊,Murf,你已经安顿下来了。
- Ah, Murf, you've settled in.
我期待与您分享这段经历……
I look forward to sharing this experience with you...
从这里。
from over here.
也许我们可以成为卧铺伙伴,达尔。
Perhaps we could be bunk mates, Dal.
达尔?
Dal?
嗯?
Huh?
哇! 看看船长的宿舍!
Whoa! Look at the Captain's quarters!
天啊! 哇! [笑]
Oh man! Whoo! [laughing]
[对着枕头尖叫]
[screams into pillow]
啊。 这张床有点凹凸不平。
Ugh. This bed is kinda lumpy.
我的意思是,这里有点寂寞,
I mean, it's kinda lonely in here,
我的意思是来吧,谁需要所有这些观点?
and I mean come on, who needs all this view?
我猜是当船长的诅咒。
Curse of being a captain, I guess.
- 我仍然可以读懂你的心思。
- I can still read your mind.
- 现在怎么样?
- How 'bout now?
- [嘲笑] 回来嘲笑我,女孩?
- [scoffs] Back to mock me, girl?
- [叹气]
- [sighs]
这么多年,你看着他们带我们...
For so many years, you watched them take us...
他们如何对待我们...
how they treated us...
你为什么不阻止他们?
why didn't you stop them?
- 我父亲告诉我 - 我以为你是罪犯。
- My father told me--I thought you were criminals.
- 我们不是罪犯。
- We're not criminals.
我们犯下的唯一罪行就是被捕。
The only crime we ever committed was getting caught.
[金属叮当声]
[metallic clanging]
- Jankom 只是在检查引擎盖下。
- Jankom's just checking under the hood.
这个闪亮的女孩有两个扭曲核心!
This shiny girl has two warp cores!
[轻笑]
[chuckles]
只要一个人带我们去扭曲九,
Just one'll take us to warp nine,
如果它不把我们分成无数个碎片!
if it don't break us into a bajillion pieces!
- 如果那些是经线核心,这是什么?
- If those are the warp cores, what is this?
- 嗯?
- Huh?
Jankom Pog 不知道。
Jankom Pog has no idea.
- 红色警报。 红色警报。 红色警报。
- Red alert. Red alert. Red alert.
- 什么都没碰! 不是我吗!
- Didn't touch anything! Wasn't me!
- 不,那不是你,扬科姆。
- No, that wasn't you, Jankom.
似乎有一个更大的问题。
There seems to be a bigger problem.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
- 放松,我确定这只是例行的系统检查。
- Relax, I'm sure this is just a routine systems check.
把它拉到屏幕上。
Pull it up on screen.
- 哦,那看起来不正常。
- Oh, that does not look routine.
- 它很美。 - 我到底在看什么?
- It's beautiful. - What exactly am I looking at?
- 你的课程让我们进入了一个二进制系统
- Your course has led us into a binary system
一颗绕轨道运行的白矮星的引力
where the gravitational pull of an orbiting white dwarf
正处于撕裂红巨星的最后时刻。
is in the final moments of tearing apart a red giant.
- 一颗垂死的星星。
- A dying star.
迎接我们厄运的方式是多么罕见和令人兴奋!
What a rare and exciting way to meet our doom!
- 这就是我们不应该在太空的原因!
- This right here is why we shouldn't be in space!
- 为了记录,我试图警告你。
- For the record, I tried to caution you.
也许你需要我的帮助改变航向,船长?
Perhaps you'd like my help to change course, Captain?
——啊啊啊啊啊啊啊。 我明白你在做什么。
- Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. I see what you're doing.
但这是我的船。 我控制它。 别了。
But this is my ship. I control it. Be gone.
- [叹气]
- [sighs]
- “你的”船? - 我说“我们的”。 我不是吗?
- "Your" ship? - I said "our." Didn't I?
在所有这些噪音中你根本听不到它。
You just couldn't hear it over all this noise.
零,带我们离开这里!
Zero, get us out of here!
- 试图改变路线。
- Attempting to change course.
[发动机溅射]
[engines sputtering]
- 好的。
- Okay.
看起来我们仍在直接进入它。
Appears like we're still heading straight into it.
我们为什么不改变路线,Z?
Why aren't we changing course, Z?
- 不是我。
- It's not me.
我们正在落入矮星的引力井中。
We are falling into the dwarf star's gravity well.
- 然后把我们从这里传送出去。 - 好的。
- Then warp us out of here. - Okay.
做你让我做的事。
Doing what you told me to do.
- 只是一个善意的提醒:
- Just a friendly reminder:
在重力井内使用曲速驱动器
using a warp drive inside a gravity well
可能导致不可预测和危险的副作用。
may result in unpredictable and dangerous side effects.
- 对,我知道!
- Right, I knew that!
我的意思是将所有动力转移到脉冲发动机上!
I meant divert all the power to the impulse engines!
- [结巴] 这么多按钮!
- [stammers] So many buttons!
- 如果你转移所有的力量,你就会停用--
- If you divert all power, you'd be deactivating--
- Jankom Pog 的胜利! 等等,那位女士去哪儿了?
- Victory for Jankom Pog! Oh wait, where'd the lady go?
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
- 嗯?
- Huh?
- 即使在全脉冲功率下,恒星的引力
- Even at full impulse power, the star's gravity
太强大了,我们被拉进去了。
is so strong, we are being pulled into it.
我以前从未进入过星星!
I've never been inside a star before!
- 达尔,我真的认为我们需要珍妮薇。
- Dal, I really think we need Janeway.
- 我们需要更快 - 呃,更轻。
- We need to be faster-- uh, lighter.
丢弃所有不必要的货物!
Ditch all non-essential cargo!
- 你为什么看着我? Jankom Pog 是必不可少的。
- Why are you looking at me? Jankom Pog is essential.
- 这是有争议的。 - [呻♥吟♥]
- That's debatable. - [groans]
- 我的意思是,倾倒所有没有用螺栓固定的东西!
- I mean, dump everything not bolted down!
[戏剧性的管弦乐]
[dramatic orchestral music]
[轻柔的悬疑音乐]
[soft suspenseful music]
- 弹出逃生舱一。
- Ejecting escape pod one.
弹出逃生舱二。
Ejecting escape pod two.
弹出逃生舱三。
Ejecting escape pod three.