所以我们至少要考虑一个替代方案。
so we have to at least consider an alternative.
但我们可以希望
But we can hope
只要我们能。
for as long as we can.
- [咕噜声] [机械刮擦]
- [grunts] [machinery scraping]
[咕噜咕噜]
[grunting]
[装置的呼呼声和哔哔声]
[contraption whirring and beeping]
[麦克风静电] - 这不应该
[microphone static] - It wasn't supposed
以这种方式结束。
to end this way.
- 所以这是告别,
- So this is goodbye,
嗯,格温?
huh, Gwyn?
你懂,
You know,
在不同的情况下,我们可以成为朋友。
different circumstances, we could've been friends.
- 好吧,如果有什么安慰的话,
- Well, if it's any consolation,
我也永远不会离开这个星球。
I'll never get off this planet either.
还记得上次被拘留吗?
Remember last time in detention?
你跟我说过那群星团。
You told me about that cluster of stars.
他们叫什么?
What were they called?
- 梦想之窗。
- The Window of Dreams.
你如何形容最美的事物
How do you describe the most beautiful thing
你见过吗?
you've ever seen?
- 你为什么要参与进来,达尔?
- Why'd you have to get involved, Dal?
[警报声]
[alarm buzzing]
每次逃跑,你都输了。
Every time you escape, you lose.
- 格温? 你能听到我吗?
- Gwyn? Can you hear me?
- 我能--听得很好--你能--
- I can--hear fine--can you--
[隆隆声]
[rumbling]
- 不好了。
- Oh, no.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
[紧张]
[straining]
不!
No!
不,不,不,不,不,不!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
哦! 【监听蜂鸣】
Oh! [monitor beeping]
[气喘吁吁]
[panting]
- 你现在高兴了?
- Are you happy now?
- 干得好,子孙。
- Well done, Progeny.
他会带我们去往逃亡零号♥。
He'll lead us right to Fugitive Zero.
- 一点帮助? - 手忙脚乱,亲爱的。
- A little help? - Got my hands full, sweetie.
- 你称谁为“甜心”?
- Who you calling "Sweetie"?
- [呻♥吟♥]
- [groans]
- 你活下来了!
- You survived!
- 当然我活下来了。
- Of course I survived.
为什么大家看起来这么惊讶?
Why do you all look so surprised?
等等,你要离开我吗?
Wait, were you gonna leave without me?
- 呃……不是吗?
- Uh... no?
- 你回来的机会很低。
- Your chance of return was low.
我们离开的愿望仍然很高。
Our desire to leave remained high.
- 我以后可能会被冒犯。
- I can be offended later.
更重要的是,这艘船能飞吗?
More important, can the ship fly?
- 她当然会飞。
- Of course she'll fly.
但没有盾牌,
But without shields,
零将需要绘制完美的路线
Zero will need to chart the perfect course
出这些矿。
out of these mines.
- 有没有人看到我的手?
- Has anyone seen my hand?
- 呃。
- Ugh.
我会修护盾。
I'll fix the shields.
你找到那只手。
You find that hand.
啊!
Ah!
啊。
Ugh.
这些盾牌的东西...
These shield thingies...
我在找什么,波格?
What am I looking for, Pog?
- 你知道,断线,松散的部分。
- You know, a severed line, a loose part.
有什么不寻常的。
Anything out of the ordinary.
- 所以你确实知道逃犯零。
- So you did know Fugitive Zero.
- 你是怎么找到我的?
- How did you find me?
- 表面的浪涌。 那是你。
- The surge on the surface. That was you.
- 嗯...失败了。
- Mm... busted.
- 我知道你穿着猫靴。
- I knew you were in cat boots.
- 好吧,我不是,但后来我是。
- Well, I wasn't, but then I was.
但后来我不是了。
But then I wasn't again.
- 这一切是什么?
- What is all of this?
- 我们的票离开这里。
- Our ticket out of here.
为了更好的生活。
To a better life.
加入我们。
Join us.
你一直想看星星。
You always wanted to see the stars.
- 我试图救你。
- I tried to save you.
- 现在我们可以互相拯救了。
- And now we can save each other.
- 达尔。
- Dal.
太晚了。
It's too late.
[激光嗡嗡声]
[lasers humming]
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
- 干得好,子孙。
- Well done, Progeny.
他带我们直奔原星。
He led us right to the Protostar.
- 你知道这艘船在这里吗?
- You knew this ship was here?
- 你以为你父亲挖矿是为了什么
- What did you think your father was mining for
这么多年?
all these years?
[旁观者含糊其辞]
[Watchers talking indistinctly]
- 啊啊!
- Ah, ah!
- 达尔,我们该怎么办?
- Dal, what're we gonna do?
- 逃犯零。
- Fugitive Zero.
我们的占卜师为您制定了伟大的计划。
Our Diviner has great plans for you.
- [旁观者含糊其辞]
- [Watchers talking indistinctly]
- 搜索船只。
- Search the vessel.
确保船上不再有不需要的人。
Make sure there aren't any more Unwanted aboard.
- [尖叫]
- [squeals]
[控制台发出哔哔声]
[console beeping]
- [咕噜声] - 呃...
- [grunts] - Uh...
他拿他的脸做什么?
What is he doing with his face?
- 他通过心灵感应向我发送信息,
- He's telepathically sending me a message,
但既然我不同意他的计划,
but since I do not agree with his plan,
我不理他。
I am ignoring him.
他认为他的面部扭曲可能会影响我。
He assumes his facial distortions might sway me.
- 他的计划是什么?
- What is his plan?
- 将占卜师的女儿劫为人♥质♥。
- Take the Diviner's daughter hostage.
- 这是一个可怕的想法。
- That's a terrible idea.
- 或者最好的!
- Or the best!
哈!
Ha!
- [观察者含糊不清的说话]
- [Watcher speaking indistinctly]
哟,哟,哟,哟,哟,哟。
Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo.
[观察者含糊地恳求]
[Watcher pleading indistinctly]
- 看来我们现在正在战斗。
- It appears we are fighting now.
唔。 或不。
Hmm. Or not.
- 不要碰我的朋友!
- Don't touch my friend!
[英雄音乐]
[heroic music]
- 开船!
- Start the ship!
- 不要让囚犯逃跑。
- Do not let the prisoners escape.
- 啊!
- Ah!
[船隆隆声]
[ship rumbling]
- 请保持冷静。
- Please remain calm.
- Rahk Te'Tu vanu ve。
- Rahk Te'Tu vanu ve.
- 她没有保持冷静!
- She's not remaining calm!
- 啊!
- Ah!
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
- 我投降。
- I surrender.
- [咕噜声]
- [grunts]
- 不要损坏我的奖品。
- Do not damage my prize.
- 停火,停火!
- Cease fire, cease fire!
[戏剧性的音乐响起]
[dramatic music swells]
- 哦!
- Oh!
啊!
Ah!
- 对不起,对不起,对不起。
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.