真是太棒了!
It's quite wondrous!
- 它也想吃掉我们。
- It's also trying to eat us.
坚持,稍等。
Hold on.
- Rok 应该就在这座山上。
- Rok should be just over this hill.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
[淡淡的笑声]
[faint laughter]
我能听到她的声音。 她在笑。
I can hear her. She's laughing.
- [咯咯笑]别说了。
- [giggles] Stop it.
[咯咯笑]
[giggles]
- 洛克! 摇滚!
- Rok! Rok!
醒来!
Wake up!
- 他们不可爱吗?
- Aren't they cute?
[咯咯笑]他们的吻太湿了!
[giggles] Their kisses are so wet!
- 醒来! - 咕咕咕。
- Wake up! - Coochie-coo.
[咯咯笑]你很可爱。 我爱你。
[giggles] You're adorable. I love you.
毫米! 嗯?
Mm! Huh?
[呻♥吟♥]
[groaning]
他们去哪儿了?
Where'd they go?
他们喜欢我。
They liked me.
- 他们不是真的。
- They were not real.
- 我不喜欢这个地方。
- I don't like this place.
我想回到船上。
I wanna go back to the ship.
- 不是没有 Jankom。
- Not without Jankom.
- [咕哝]
- [grunting]
什么?
What?
但是——但是——但是它尝起来太真实了!
But--but-- but it tasted so real!
- 我们接触到的孢子
- The spores we came into contact with
蒙蔽了我们的思想和感官。
clouded our minds and senses.
- 坚持,稍等!
- Hold on!
- 哇,哇,哇。
- Whoa, whoa, whoa.
为什么 Jankom 最后获救?
Why was Jankom rescued last?
- 我的后代。
- My progeny.
- 你怎么这么快就到了?
- How did you get here so fast?
- 我迫不及待地想见你。
- I was impatient to see you.
- 你离开了房♥间。
- You're out of your chamber.
- 你会否认我看到你还健在的喜悦吗?
- Would you deny me the joy of seeing you alive and well?
- 对不起。 我的意思是...
- I'm sorry. I meant...
我很高兴,我们的占卜师。
I am pleased, Our Diviner.
我们该走了。
We should go.
- 让我们在这里多呆一会儿。
- Let us remain here for a moment longer.
- 但其他人来了。
- But the others are coming.
我已经给了你你的船。
I've given you your ship.
- 你做得很好,我的后代。
- You've done well, my progeny.
我的格温达拉,我为你感到骄傲。
My Gwyndala, I am proud of you.
- 你不是我的父亲。
- You are not my father.
- 停留!
- Stay!
停留!
Stay!
- 它来了! 原星!
- There it is! The Protostar!
- 珍妮薇,如果你能听到我的话,
- Janeway, if you can hear me,
准备 Protostar 起飞!
prep the Protostar for takeoff!
伟大的! 我们热火朝天。
Great! We're coming in hot.
不! 不! 不,没那么热!
No! No! No, not that hot!
我说准备 Protostar,不要飞走!
I said prep the Protostar, not fly away!
- 来吧,格温,你可以做到。
- Come on, Gwyn, you can do this.
- 机舱被缠住。
- The nacelles are entangled.
纤毛已渗入腹侧上层结构。
Cilia has infiltrated the ventral superstructure.
命令和控制系统处于离线状态。
Command-and-control systems are offline.
- 所有系统都至关重要。 准备弃船。
- All systems are critical. Prepare to abandon ship.
- 我不接受! 我父亲需要这艘船。
- I do not accept! My father needs this ship.
- 你不能挣脱。
- You can't break free.
这艘船要沉了
This ship is going down,
如果你找不到出路,
and if you don't find a way off,
你会失望的。
you're going down with it.
离开这里!
Get out of here!
- 所有系统都至关重要。 准备弃船。
- All systems are critical. Prepare to abandon ship.
十秒钟到紧急发动机关闭。
Ten seconds to emergency engine shutdown.
- 穿梭机。
- The shuttlecraft.
- 九,八...
- Nine, eight...
- [咕噜声]
- [grunts]
- 七、六...
- Seven, six...
- [呜咽]
- [whimpering]
- 五,四。
- Five, four.
[都喘不过气来]
[both gasp]
- [咕噜声] - 格温!
- [grunts] - Gwyn!
- [气喘吁吁]
- [panting]
你把我们都困住了。
You stranded us all.
- [呜咽]
- [whimpering]