- 我最终会击中它。
- I would have hit it eventually.
- [模糊的喊叫]
- [indistinct shouting]
- 移相器不工作!
- Phasers aren't working!
- 你在做什么?
- What are you doing?
现在不是艺术和手工艺的时代。
This isn't the time for arts and crafts.
- 扬科姆! 格温,你在做什么?
- Jankom! Gwyn, what are you doing?
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
- 呃--
- Uhh--
[生物咆哮]
[creature roars]
- 哈哈! 好主意,格温。
- Ha ha! Great idea, Gwyn.
啊! 糟糕的主意,格温。
Aah! Terrible idea, Gwyn.
- 我们现在干什么?
- What do we do now?
- 我们跳。 啊——
- We jump. Aah--
[所有人都在尖叫、呐喊]
[all screaming, shouting]
- [咕噜声] - [呻♥吟♥]
- [grunts] - [groaning]
- Jankom,你赢了。
- Jankom, you win.
谋杀星球是这个地方的一个非常合适的名字。
Murder Planet is a pretty fitting name for this place.
- 它还没有谋杀我们。
- And it hasn't murdered us yet.
- 是的。 要不是你,我们早就完蛋了。
- Yeah. If it weren't for you, we'd be goners.
- Jankom Pog 从不怀疑 Gwyn。
- Jankom Pog never doubted Gwyn.
- 占卜师的女儿是一个很好的镜头。
- The Diviner's daughter is an excellent shot.
我们欠你一个。 [默夫尖叫]
We owe you one. [Murf squeals]
- 等一会儿吧。
- Hang on a sec.
如果没有格温,我们还有我们的船。
If it weren't for Gwyn, we'd still have our ship.
[嘶嘶声] 哦!
[sizzle] Ow!
- 天啊。 酸雨。
- Oh, my. Acid rain.
[默夫颤音]
[Murf trilling]
一种用于地球消化的新方法。
A novel means for the planet's digestion.
也许我们应该——找个掩护!
Perhaps we should-- - Find cover!
- 那行得通吗?
- Will that work?
- 不如卧铺船炖,
- Not as good as sleeper ship stew,
不过这些克林贡口粮还是比吃泥好。
but these Klingon rations are still better than eating mud.
哦,Jankom Pog 没有意识到
Oh, Jankom Pog didn't realize
他是多么想家,直到他到达这里。
how much he missed home till he got here.
- 当所有那些可爱的毛茸茸的小动物包围我时,
- When all of those cute little fuzzy creatures surrounded me,
他们并不害怕我的外表。
they weren't afraid of how I looked.
我希望它是真实的。 但事实并非如此。
I wanted it to be real. But it wasn't.
- [颤抖]
- [trilling]
- 起初我很困惑为什么我们的引擎的设备
- At first I was confused why our engine's device
是在迷宫的中心。
was at the center of the maze.
但在听完你所有的经历后,
But after hearing about all your experiences,
我现在明白这个地方正在利用我的痴迷
I now understand this place was using my obsession
回答那个谜语,希望能让我永远留在这里。
to answer that riddle in hope to keep me here forever.
- 达尔,你从来没有告诉我们你看到了什么。
- Dal, you never told us what you saw.
- 他想见他的家人,
- He wanted to see his family,
但他不知道他们是谁。
but he didn't know who they were.
- 嗯。
- Huh.
- 这里。 我不饿。
- Here. I'm not hungry.
- 没那么糟。
- It's not that bad.
- 它被称为Mek'leth。 这是一种克林贡武器。
- It's called a Mek'leth. It's a Klingon weapon.
如果战士们没有离开这个星球,
If warriors didn't make it off this planet,
这对我们来说不是好兆头。
it doesn't bode well for us.
- 你知道,为了记录,我不在乎我的父母。
- You know, for the record, I don't care about my parents.
- 你没说你做过。
- You didn't say you did.
- [叹气] 在我的一生中,人们问我是什么物种。
- [sighs] All my life, people ask me what species I am.
好像,如果我给它起个名字,他们会以不同的方式对待我。
As if, if I give it a name, they'd treat me differently.
通常,我会编一些东西
Usually, I make something up
因为,哈,真的,谁会知道?
'cause, ha, really, who would know?
但只有一次,而不是被问到,
But just once, instead of being asked,
我只是希望有人能告诉我。
I just wish someone out there could tell me.
- 你想要的东西,没有人可以给你。
- You want something that no one can give you.
我想要一些我可能永远得不到的东西。
And I want something I may never get.
- 所以那件事 - 你,喜欢,用你的思想控制它?
- So that thing--you, like, control it with your mind?
凉爽的。 - 传家宝。
Cool. - An heirloom.
我父亲给我的唯一东西。
The only thing my father ever gave me.
- 谁使用了未完成的逃生梭
- Who uses an unfinished escape shuttle
跳出移♥动♥的星舰?
to jump out of a moving starship?
[笑]
[laughing]
以为我是那个没有提前考虑的人。
Thought I was the one who didn't think ahead.
哈哈。
Ha ha.
- 我不敢相信有这么多明星。
- I can't believe there are so many stars.
- 看到星线中的那个星团
- See that cluster in the line of stars
在左边,它看起来像——
to the left, it looks like--
- 就像便秘一样。 - [笑]
- Like a constipation. - [laughing]
星座。 便秘是我们都会有的
Constellation. Constipation is what we'll both have
吃完 Jankom 的炖菜后。 哈哈。
after eating Jankom's stew. Ha ha.
- 哇,我们还少看一颗星星。
- Aww, and there's one less star for us to look at.
- 至少其他人留在原地。
- Least the others are staying put.
- 它是什么? - 星星不能移♥动♥。
- What is it? - Stars can't move.
- 星星是固定点。
- The stars are fixed points.
我们可以跟着他们直接上船。
We can follow them right to the ship.
- 我们得告诉其他人。
- We've gotta tell the others.
- 您的后代提供的坐标
- The coordinates your Progeny provided
把我们带到了这个 M 级星球。
have led us to this M-Class planet.
系统检测到“Protostar”。
Systems detect the "Protostar."
- 带我们进入轨道。 立刻让我们失望。
- Take us into orbit. Beam us down at once.
- 船长的日志——咳咳——补充。
- Captain's log--ahem-- supplemental.
尽管这个星球试图绊倒我们,
Even though this planet tried to trip us up,
我们快到了“Protostar”
we've almost reached the "Protostar"
跟随星星,
by following the stars,
这是我在一点帮助下的绝妙想法。
which was my brilliant idea with a little assist.
- “Protostar”正穿过这些树林。
- The "Protostar" is just through these woods.
- 是的。 来吧,让我们继续前进。
- Yeah. Come on, let's keep moving.
- 那是…… - 哦,不。
- Is that... - Oh, no.
- 哈哈哈,谋杀星球。 你又得到了我们。
- Ha ha ha, Murder Planet. You got us again.
你们哪一个想出了这个白♥痴♥?
Which one of you guys thought up this idiot?
没关系。 他是真的!
Never mind. He's real!
- 干得好,年轻的后代。 你把我们带到了他们面前。
- Well done, young Progeny. You led us right to them.
- 你知道他们要来了。
- You knew they were coming.
- 远离逃犯。
- Step away from the fugitives.
- 你不必伤害他们。
- You don't have to hurt them.
船很近。 我们可以把他们留在这里。
The ship is close. We can leave them here.
- 让开,年轻的后代。 我不会再警告你了。
- Step aside, young Progeny. I will not warn you again.
- 那你就得朝我开枪。
- Then you'll have to shoot me.
[给嗡嗡声加电]
[power up hum]
走! 我只会让你慢下来。
Go! I'll only slow you down.
- 什么? 不!
- What? No!
- [气喘吁吁]
- [panting]
分开。 他不能追我们所有人。
Split up. He can't chase us all.
分手的哪一部分你不明白?
What part of split up don't you understand?
- 好家伙。 [Rok呜咽]
- Oh, boy. [Rok whimpers]
[黑暗音乐]
[dark music]
[Jankom 咕哝着,呻♥吟♥着]
[Jankom grunting, moaning]
- 那是个好主意,孩子。
- That was good thinking, kid.
现在,让我们回到船上。
Now, let's get back to the ship.
- 格温呢? - 她确实救了我们。
- What about Gwyn? - She did save us.
- 如果她没有放弃我们,我们就不需要储蓄。
- We wouldn't need saving if she hadn't given us up.
她做出了自己的选择。
She made her choice.
- [呻♥吟♥]
- [moaning]
[呜咽、咳嗽]
[whimpering, coughs]
我的占卜师
My Diviner.
- 救赎。
- Salvation.
- 占卜师。 帮助!
- Diviner. Help!
- 我的后代。
- My Progeny.
[金属吱吱作响]
[metallic creaking]
[格温呻♥吟♥]
[Gwyn groaning]
- 请!
- Please!
- 对不起。
- I'm sorry.
- 父亲!
- Father!
父亲!
Father!