如何? - 魔法。
How? - Magic.
- 这是一个翻译。 - 哦。
- It's a translator. - Oh.
- 一个神奇的翻译。
- A magic translator.
- 如果我们告诉你我们找到了一艘船怎么办
- What if we told you we found a ship,
但需要你的帮助来让它起步吗?
but need your help getting it off the ground?
- [笑] 你想离开吗?
- [laughs] You wanna leave?
哈哈哈,哈哈哈。
Ha-ha, ha-ha.
你觉得这里不好?
You think it's bad down here?
外面没有野餐。 - 你是对的。
Out there is no picnic. - You're right.
- 当然- - 他确实争论了一切。
- Sure-- - He does argue everything.
- 他是泰拉瑞特。 这就是他们所做的。
- He's Tellarite. That's what they do.
你是对的! 我们在想什么?
You're right! What were we thinking?
我们会留下来! - 停留? 哈!
We'll stay! - Stay? Ha!
你想在你的余生中砍石头吗?
You wanna chop rock for the rest of your life?
如果你能出去,就出去!
If you can get out, get out!
不是每天都能找到免费的船。
It's not every day you find a free ship.
- 他可能甚至无法修复它。
- He probably can't even fix it.
- 你怎么敢!
- How dare you!
Jankom 可以解决所有问题。
Jankom can fix everything.
- 但谁想要一个一直争论的工程师呢?
- But who wants an engineer who argues all the time?
- 呃,一个重视反对意见的人
- Uh, someone who values a counter opinion
这很可能会挽救您的生命。
that may very well save your life.
前进!
Go ahead!
用是巨魔包围自己。
Surround yourself with yes trolls.
看看这能让你走多远。
See how far that gets you.
- 所以你是说……我们应该让你上我们的船?
- So you're saying... we should have you on our ship?
- 不管你喜不喜欢,你都被我困住了。
- Like it or not, you're stuck with me.
恭喜!
Congratulations!
你刚刚让自己成为一名工程师。
You just got yourself an engineer.
[笑]
[laughs]
现在这是一件作品。
Now this is a piece of work.
可以等着把它拆开看看引擎盖下。
Can wait to take it apart and look under the hood.
- Jankom Pog,我是零。
- Jankom Pog, I am Zero.
- 我以为你会对这艘船更感兴趣。
- I thought you'd be more interested in the ship.
- 你见过一个,你都见过。
- You've seen one, you've seen 'em all.
- 那是不可能的。
- That is an impossibility.
银河系中有数百万艘飞船。
There are millions of ships in the galaxy.
[金属叮当声] - 嘿,别伤害它。
[metal clanging] - Hey, don't hurt it.
- 别担心,Brik-brain。
- Don't worry, Brik-brain.
它是冲击式维护。 排序我的东西。
It's percussive maintenance. Sorta my thing.
- 你能把它拿起来飞吗? - 当然!
- Can you get it up and flying? - Of course!
一周内。 - 按周,
In one week. - And by week,
你是说一天结束?
you mean end of day?
- 好,当然。
- Yeah, sure.
在你的梦里。
In your dreams.
- 一天的结束? 何必着急?
- End of day? Why the hurry?
- 达尔已经和占卜师的女儿达成了交易。
- Dal already made a deal with the Diviner's daughter.
如果他不把我交出来,他会很痛苦。
If he doesn't turn me in, he will suffer greatly.
- [叹气] 我忘了。
- [sighs] I forgot.
你读心术。
You read minds.
- 你为什么要骗我们?
- Why would you lie to us?
- 我怎么能撒谎
- How could I lie
当我们甚至不会说同一种语言时
when we didn't even speak the same language
直到我找到那艘船? - 你是说我们找到了这艘船。
until I found the ship? - You mean we found the ship.
- Tail-Butt 绝对让我们参与其中。
- Tail-Butt is definitely turning us in.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
[外星语言重叠]
[alien languages overlapping]
- 嗯。
- Hm.
毫米。
Mm.
- 我知道这听起来像废话。
- I know it sounds like nonsense.
但每种语言都是进入新文化的窗口。
But every language is a window into a new culture.
很难相信有多少人在那里。
It's hard to believe how many are out there.
[激烈的音乐]
[intense music]
- [呜咽]
- [whimpers]
- 你真的需要在你的入口处工作。
- You really need to work on your entrance.
- 你最喜欢的囚犯...
- Your favorite prisoner...
你知道他的下落吗?
Are you aware of his whereabouts?
- [嗤之以鼻] 当然。
- [scoffs] Of course.
他正在西北裂缝中寻找零。
He's looking for Zero in the Northwest Crevasse.
- 为什么他不在?
- And why isn't he there?
[激烈的音乐响起]
[intense music swells]
- [咕哝]
- [grunting]
- 看起来不错,扬科姆。 看到进步。
- Looking good, Jankom. Seeing progress.
- 你是如何提供帮助的?
- And just how are you helping?
- 呃,动机。
- Uh, motivation.
保持士气高涨。
Keeping morale high.
- [气喘吁吁] 伙计们,伙计们!
- [panting] Guys, guys!
我找到了和我们一起去的人!
I found someone else to come with us!
- 哇,Rok。
- Whoa, Rok.
我以为我们已经明确表示这是一次秘密行动。
I thought we made it clear this was a secret operation.
- [喷鼻]
- [snorting]
- 你邀请了那个东西?
- You invited that thing?
- 那袋口水是什么?
- What is that bag of spit?
- 他不是“那个”。
- He isn't a "that."
我给他起名叫默夫。
I named him Murf.
我迫不及待想听听他要说什么。
I can't wait to hear what he has to say.
他就是这样一个话匣子。 是不是,默夫?
He's such a chatterbox. Aren't ya, Murf?
- 嗯嗯。 - [开心地叫]
- Mm-hmm. - [chirping happily]
[打鼾]
[snorting]
[尖叫] - 他可能太聪明了
[squeals] - He's probably too smart
对于我们的翻译人员。
for our translators.
- [咯咯声] - 啊!
- [gurgling] - Ah!
啊! 哦,不,不,不,不! 不,回来,回来,回来!
Ah! Oh, no, no, no, no! No, back, back, back!
不,不,不,不,不! 离开那里。
No, no, no, no, no! Get away from there.
- [尖叫]
- [squealing]
- 哦! - [叽叽喳喳]
- Oh! - [chirping]
- 至少我们的秘密对他来说是安全的。
- At least our secret's safe with him.
- 安静的!
- Quiet!
[悬疑音乐]
[suspenseful music]
守望者正朝这边走来。
Watchers are coming this way.
- 他们正在跟踪我们的监视器。
- They're tracking our monitors.
- W--如果他们抓住我们会怎样?
- W--what'll happen if they catch us?
- 你是一个幸存者。 帮助我们生存。
- You're a survivor. Help us survive.
- Jankom,在一天结束前准备好这艘船。
- Jankom, get this ship ready by end of day.
而Rok,你和我在一起。
And Rok, you're with me.
隐藏入口。
Conceal the entrance.
我会让他们忙的。
I'll keep 'em busy.
[悬疑的音乐响起]
[suspenseful music swells]
哦,格温。
Oh, Gwyn.
我欠着什么快乐?
What do I owe the pleasure?
- 看样子,你找到了足够多的嵌合体
- From the looks of it, you found enough chimerium
买♥♥路登上那艘 Kazon 船。
to buy your way onto that Kazon ship.
- 格温,我要告诉你。
- Gwyn, I was gonna tell you.
我刚刚在这个零家伙的某个地方,
I was just getting somewhere on this Zero guy,
但后来我们遇到了这个。
but then we came across this.
诚实。
Honest.
- 达尔,如果你在隐瞒什么......
- Dal, if you're hiding something...
告诉我。
tell me.
- 我希望我知道该说什么。
- I wish I knew what to say.
- 你已经试过了。
- You've tried your way.
- [咕哝]
- [grunting]
- 现在我要试试我的。
- Now I'll try mine.
护送该囚犯在外缘工作。
Escort this prisoner to work the outer rim.
- 你让我浮出水面?
- You're putting me on the surface?
没有人从那里回来!
No one comes back from there!
- 他是我们找到零的最佳机会。
- He's our best chance to find Zero.
如果我父亲知道——你父亲下了命令。
If my father knew-- - Your father gave the order.
- 他们将 Dal 送到了外圈!
- They sent Dal to the outer rim!
- 什么?
- What?
- 达尔可能无法生存,
- Dal may not survive,