[咕噜声]哇!
[grunts] Whoa!
嘿,我知道我们走错了路,
Hey, I know we got off on the wrong foot,
我们的双脚相连,
and our feet are connected,
但我的生活有点危险
but my life is kinda on the line,
所以我真的需要你的帮助才能找到逃犯零。
so I really need your help to find Fugitive Zero.
- [咆哮]
- [roars]
- 哈!
- Ha!
我不知道那个是什么意思,
I don't know what that means,
但如果你看到任何东西,或听到你脑海中的声音,
but if you see anything, or hear voices in your head,
对我咆哮。 你明白?
growl at me. You understand?
- [咆哮]
- [growls]
- 等一下,你的耳朵在哪里?
- Wait a minute, where are your ears?
你甚至能听到我的声音吗?
Can you even hear me?
[激光嗡嗡声]
[laser humming]
[调皮的音乐]
[mischievous music]
- [咕哝]
- [grunting]
- 看! 看!
- Look! Look!
是的,图片。
Yes, pictures.
如果你帮我,我就能逃跑!
If you help me, I can escape!
- [咕噜声]
- [grunts]
- 我的意思是,我们可以逃脱。
- I mean, we can escape.
- [咕噜声]
- [grunts]
- 哦!
- Oh!
嘿,火山口脸,我还没说完呢!
Hey, Crater Face, I wasn't done talking!
呃,我没想到这真的会打击你。
Uh, I didn't think that was actually gonna hit you.
[紧张地笑]
[laughs nervously]
好吧,他在跺脚。 退后,洛基!
Okay, he's stomping. Back off, Rocky!
哇!
Whoa!
- [喘气]
- [gasps]
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
- [咕噜声]
- [grunts]
- 哦! 哦! X! X! X!
- Oh! Oh! X! X! X!
[轻柔的音乐]
[soft music]
你救了我的命。
You... saved my life.
- [哼哼] - 啊!
- [snorts] - Ah!
- [询问咕噜声]
- [querying grunt]
- 哇。
- Whoa.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
这是什么? [笑]
What is this? [laughs]
有这么多!
There's so much!
仅此一项就可以让我们登上那艘船!
This alone could buy our way onto that ship!
有了这么多,我们可以买♥♥整艘船了!
With this much, we could buy the entire ship!
[笑]我现在可以看到星星了。
[laughing] I can see the stars now.
- [咕噜声]
- [grunts]
- 哇。
- Whoa.
[美妙的音乐]
[wondrous music]
天啊。
Oh, man.
- [咕噜声]
- [grunts]
- 你会看这个吗?
- Would you look at this?
怎么到这里的?
How'd it get here?
船员在哪里?
Where's the crew?
- [咕噜声] - 你说过,大家伙。
- [grunts] - You said it, big fella.
哇。
Whoa.
[笑] [喘气]
[laughs] [gasps]
[笑]
[laughs]
[图标发出哔哔声]
[icon beeps]
[电呼呼]
[electrical whirring]
[膨胀的管弦乐]
[swelling orchestral music]
你做了什么? 你按什么了?
What did you do? What did you press?
- [高音]我什么都没按!
- [high-pitched] I didn't press anything!
我……我……
I... I...
我理解你。
I understand you.
- 你不是个大家伙,你是——你是个……
- And you're not a big fella, you're--you're a...
- 什么?
- What?
- [笑] 不是我想的那样。
- [laughs] Not what I thought.
- 什么——你叫什么名字?
- What--what's your name?
- 达尔。 - Rok-Tahk。
- Dal. - Rok-Tahk.
- 打扰一下?
- Excuse me?
- 我的名字。 它是Rok-Tahk。
- My name. It's Rok-Tahk.
- 很高兴认识你,孩子。
- Nice to meet ya, kid.
那东西——它是某种翻译器。
That thing--it's some sort of translator.
- 是的,我知道。 我大,不傻。
- Yeah, I know. I'm big, not dumb.
我们发现了什么?
What did we find?
- 看样子,我们的票离开这里了。
- From the looks of it, our ticket out of here.
- 这么大的船是怎么进去的?
- How did a ship this size get inside here?
- 更重要的问题...
- The more important question...
[神秘的音乐]
[mysterious music]
我们怎么弄出来?
How do we get it out?
- 你是……逃犯零。
- You're... Fugitive Zero.
- 他是……机器人?
- He's a... robot?
- 不是机器人,也不是他或她。
- Not a robot, nor a he or she.
我是美杜莎,一种以能量为基础的生命形式。
I am Medusan, an energy-based life-form.
- 哦。 - 我建造了这件收容服
- Oh. - I built this containment suit
因为如果任何有形的存在要睁眼
because if any corporeal being were to lay eyes
真实的自己,
on my true self,
你会发疯的。 - 哦!
you would go mad. - Oh!
- 你建造的……真的吗?
- You built that... really?
- 尝试在没有任何双手的情况下建造一个。
- Try to build one without any hands.
我认为我做得很好。
I think I did a fine job.
- 你为什么跟着我?
- Why are you following me?
- 你是个好奇的人,Dal R'El。
- You are a curious one, Dal R'El.
我曾经有过这样的希望。
I used to have such hope.
但后来我被抓了
But then I was captured
像其他人一样。 [齿轮呼啸而过]
like everyone else. [gears whirring and clicking]
我被迫做可怕的事情。
I was forced to do terrible things.
他们把我当作武器。 [矿工咕哝]
They used me as a weapon. [miner grunting]
但我设法逃脱了。
But I managed to escape.
奇怪的是,在我能读懂的所有思想中,
Curiously, of all the minds I could read,
我看不到占卜师的。
I couldn't see the Diviner's.
我只能感觉到一个黑暗的目的。
I could only sense a dark purpose.
他在寻找着什么。
He was searching for something.
- 他正在寻找这艘船。 - [喘气]
- He was looking for this ship. - [gasps]
你也有心灵感应的力量吗?
Do you have telepathic powers too?
- 不完全的。
- Not quite.
却在不知不觉中发现了一件事
But he has unwittingly found the one thing
这是我们所有人都躲避的:一条出路。
that has eluded us all: a way out.
希望的理由。
A reason for hope.
- 我们可以拯救所有人!
- We can save everyone!
- 不要开始打包你的石头。
- Don't start packing your stones yet.
如果我们对此不加掩饰,它不会拯救任何人。
If we don't keep a lid on this, it won't save anyone.
我们三个人能不能把它弄出来?
Can the three of us get it out of here?
- 三? 这种尺寸的船需要
- Three? A ship this size requires
至少 20。
at least 20.
或者,根据物种的不同,有 37 个附属物。
Or, depending on the species, 37 appendages.
- 太多的附属物无法保持安静。
- That's way too many appendages to keep this quiet.
有多少只是为了让它起飞?
How many just to get it off the ground?
- 从它年久失修的状态来看,我们至少需要一个工程师。
- From its state of disrepair, we'd at least need an engineer.
——我就是这么想的!
- That's what I was thinking!
[喘气]也许我也有心灵感应。
[gasps] Maybe I'm telepathic too.
- 工程师,嗯?
- An engineer, huh?
- [分散]
- [scatting]
[咕噜咕噜]
[grunting]
哦哦哦哦哦,太好了。
Oh-oh-oh-oh, great.
Pain-In-My-Tail-Butt 先生又回来了
Mr. Pain-In-My-Tail-Butt is back to wreck
又是我的装载机。
my loader again.
他被发现是唯一比他密度更大的东西。
And he's found the only thing denser than him.
- 如果这个痛苦在你的尾巴屁♥股♥告诉你怎么办
- What if this Pain-In-Your-Tail-Butt told you
有办法离开这块石头吗?
there's a way off this rock?
- 哦,哇! 你了解 Jankom Pog 吗?
- Oh, whoa! You understand Jankom Pog?
等等,Jankom Pog 懂你吗?
Wait, Jankom Pog understands you?