[戏剧性的管弦乐]
[dramatic orchestral music]
[戏剧性的管弦乐]
[dramatic orchestral music]
- 那是谁?
- Who is that?
- 一个有趣的发展。
- An interesting development.
- 我是 Kathryn Janeway,您的培训顾问。
- I'm Kathryn Janeway, your training advisor.
我是一个全息图,基于最受装饰的船长之一
I'm a hologram based on one of the most decorated captains
在星际舰队的历史上,
in Starfleet history,
编程来协助“Protostar”的船员
programmed to assist the "Protostar's" crew
在他们返回联邦空间的旅程中。
on their journey back to Federation space.
- 呃。 她很可怕。
- Ugh. She's hideous.
她的额头怎么这么光滑? 啊!
Why is her forehead so smooth? Ugh!
- 你也不是夏桃,Tellarite。
- You're no summer peach either, Tellarite.
- [笑] Jankom Pog 喜欢她!
- [laughs] Jankom Pog likes her!
- 什么是 Freder-- Fred Erasion?
- What's a Freder-- Fred Erasion?
- 什么星际舰队船员不知道联邦?
- What Starfleet crew doesn't know the Federation?
你的船长在哪里?
Where's your captain?
- 就在这儿! 我是船长。
- Right here! I am the captain.
我命令你把我们送回塔斯·拉莫拉——
And I order you to return us to Tars Lamora--
- 我们必须原谅她。 她神志不清。
- we'll have to forgive her. She's delirious.
她的大脑因太空而生病……流感。
Her brain's sick with space...flu.
我指挥这艘船。 - [喘气]
I'm in command of this ship. - [gasps]
- 嗯?
- Uh... - Huh?
- 相当的信任票。
- Quite a vote of confidence.
我只是在这里提供建议
I'm only here to offer advice
并维护“Protostar”的底层功能。
and maintain the "Protostar's" lower-level functions.
其他一切都取决于您的船员。
Everything else is up to your crew.
但我相信有一些东西
But I believe there is something
你没有说实话。
you aren't being truthful about.
- 呃 - [轻笑]我可以解释。
- Uh--[chuckles] I can explain.
- 嗯? - 你看 -
- Huh? - You see--
- 很明显你是星际舰队的学员。
- It's obvious you're Starfleet cadets.
没有制♥服♥,没有线索。
No uniforms, no clue.
我可以在几秒差距之外发现新手。
I can spot greenhorns a parsec away.
- 新手? - 是的! 我们是学员。
- Greenhorns? - Yes! We are cadets.
你能再次提醒我们联邦做什么吗?
Can you remind us what the Federation does again?
[笑]为了我的船员。 不是我。
[chuckles] For my crew. Not me.
- 行星联合联合会。
- The United Federation of Planets.
不同世界和物种的星际联盟,
An interstellar union of different worlds and species,
拥有普遍自♥由♥的共同原则,
with shared principles of universal liberty,
权利, 平等.
rights, and equality.
- 平等? 听起来不错。
- Equality? That sounds nice.
- 星际舰队是联邦的代表
- Starfleet is the Federation's representatives
用于深空探索,
for deep space exploration,
肩负着维护和平与自♥由♥的使命,
on a mission to maintain peace and freedom,
探索陌生的新世界,寻找新的文明。
to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new civilizations.
大胆地去往无人去过的地方。
To boldly go where no one has gone before.
- 哈! 这个联邦商业听起来,
- Ha! This Federation biz sounds,
嗯,其实还不错。
uh, actually pretty good.
- 这样的集体可能吗?
- Is such a collective possible?
- 这是。 要我帮你规划路线吗?
- It is. Shall I help you plot a course?
- 不! 全体:没有?
- No! all: No?
- [笑] 好的。
- [laughing] Okay.
那么,我们刚才听的是同一个音调吗?
Well, were we listening to the same pitch just now?
- 我喜欢大胆去。 或者至少我认为我做到了。
- I like to boldly go. Or at least I think I do.
- 我对达尔感到厌恶,
- I sense an aversion in Dal,
但我无法清楚地读懂他的心思。
but I cannot clearly read his mind.
也许如果我靠近一点——哦。
Perhaps if I get a little closer--oh.
现在读清楚。
Read it clearly now.
我不会再试探了。
I will not be probing any further.
- 我们不需要她的帮助。 我们可以规划自己的路线。
- We don't need her help. We can plot our own course.
联邦空间是哪条路?
Which way is Federation space?
- 在这里,在 Alpha 和 Beta 象限中。
- Here, in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.
- 那我们就想一路走
- Then we want to go all the way
超过...
over...
[喘气]这个地方。
[gasps] This place.
- 我必须警告你,
- I must caution you,
那个小红点代表一个——
that little red dot represents a--
- 告诉我们如何到达那里,Holo-nanny。
- Just tell us how to get there, Holo-nanny.
- 你是船长。
- You're the captain.
[轻柔的戏剧音乐]
[soft dramatic music]
- [怒气冲冲] 他不是船长。
- [huffs] He's not the captain.
- 嘿,珍妮薇,这艘船有双桅船吗?
- Hey, Janeway, does this ship have a brig?
她说右舷。
She said starboard side.
但那是哪一边?
But which side is that?
- Dal,我们为什么要谎称是学员?
- Dal, why are we lying about being cadets?
- 这孩子没有错。
- The kid's not wrong.
我们刚刚绑♥架♥了老板的女儿。
We just kidnapped the boss' daughter.
我们在太空中盲目地漂浮
We're floating blindly through space
在船上,我们不知道如何飞行。
in a ship we don't know how to fly.
这不好。
This is bad.
- 联邦可以给我们足够的保护
- The Federation could give us adequate protection
从占卜师的暴♥政♥。
from the Diviner's tyranny.
- [呻♥吟♥] 你们都疯了吗?
- [groans] Are you all crazy?
这里的氧气含量下降了吗?
Did the oxygen levels drop in here?
- 氧气水平的最佳。
- Oxygen level's optimal.
- 让我告诉你银河系是如何运作的。
- Let me tell you how the galaxy really works.
- 这应该不错。 - 联邦?
- This oughta be good. - The Federation?
这只是其他负责人的另一个名字。
It's just another name for someone else in charge.
是的,珍妮薇唱了一首好听的歌♥,
Yeah, Janeway sings a nice song,
但我可以从经验告诉你,
but I can tell you from experience,
当权者撒谎。
people in authority lie.
他们试图向你推销美好的生活,
They try to sell you the good life,
但这对他们来说是美好的生活,而不是我们。
but it's a good life for them, not us.
此外,他们会给予多少保护
Besides, how much protection are they gonna give
对一群逃犯
to a bunch of fugitives
谁在他们被盗的船上卷起?
who roll up in their stolen ship?
从我这里拿走它,如果它听起来好得令人难以置信,那就是。
Take it from me, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
- 你负责。 你对我们撒谎吗?
- You're in charge. Do you lie to us?
- 是的。 他一直在说谎。 - [笑]
- Yes. He lies all the time. - [laughs]
- 但我为我们撒谎。
- But I lie forus.
不要认为这是对她撒谎,
Don't think of it as lying to her,
把它想象成假装。 [笑]
think of it as playing pretend. [chuckles]
这曾经是一艘联邦船,但现在,它是我们的船。
This used to be a Federation ship, but now, it's our ship.
只要我们控制它,我们就负责。
And as long as we control it, we're in charge.
- 达尔有办法说话。
- Dal has a way with words.
听他们的,后果自负。
Listen to them at your own peril.
- 不要听她的。 她有空间疯狂。
- Don't listen to her. She's got space madness.
- 你是说太空流感。
- You mean space flu.
- [咯咯笑] 嘿,Murf 在右舷找到了。
- [chuckling] Hey, Murf found starboard.
来吧零,让我们带她去双桅船。
C'mon Zero, let's take her to the brig.
- 呃,没关系,孩子。 - 我们现在干什么?
- Uh, it's okay, kid. - What do we do now?
- 你听到了上限。 这是我们的船。
- You heard the cap. It's our ship.
让我们看看她能提供什么。
Let's see what she's got to offer.
- 令人失望。
- Disappointing.
- 我不知道,这是我住过的最好的监狱之一。
- I dunno, this is one of the nicer prisons I've been in.
- 我的意思是格温的想法。
- I meant Gwyn's mind.
她对我的心灵感应的抵抗必须被继承。
Her resistance to my telepathy must be inherited.
我曾希望深入了解她父亲为什么渴望
I had hoped to gain an insight into why her father desires
获得这艘船。 这很神秘。
to obtain this ship. It's quite the mystery.
- 我不需要读她的心就知道
- I don't need to read her mind to know
她想象着自己把我从气闸中炸出来。
she's picturing herself blasting me out of an airlock.
那个声音对吧?
That sound about right?
哇。 我们不就是这样做的吗?
Wow. Didn't we just do this?
哦,对了——但上次我在那里时,
Oh that's right--but last time I was in there,
你在外面。 [笑]
and you were out here. [chuckles]
等等,隔音好吗? 她能听到我们说话吗?
Wait, is this soundproof? Can she hear us?
- 你是个笨蛋。 - 好吧,这就是你的答案。
- You're an imbecile. - Well, there's your answer.
- 我父亲会来接我的。
- My father will come for me.
无论你想跑多远,他都会追捕你
No matter how far you try to run, he'll hunt you down
并让你们所有人为带走他的女儿付出代价。
and make all of you pay for taking his daughter.