我和卡松的谈判让你失望了吗?
Did my negotiations with the Kazon disappoint you?
- 你一直关心我的不想要的人,
- You have always cared for my Unwanted,
但这不是我打电♥话♥给你的原因。
but that isn't why I called for you.
你对这个囚犯有多了解,Dal R'El?
How well do you know this prisoner, Dal R'El?
- 我知道他的物种……未知。
- I know his species is... unknown.
他有点聪明,
He's mildly intelligent,
但他的能力……很少。
but his abilities... are few.
他话多。
He talks a lot.
- 我需要他说话。
- I need him to talk.
我的顾问认为他可能正在工作
My advisor believes he may be working
与逃犯零。
with Fugitive Zero.
他对疼痛的耐受力如何?
How is his tolerance to pain?
- 原谅我,我们的占卜师。 那将没有必要。
- Forgive me, Our Diviner. That won't be necessary.
我可以让他说话。 但我需要时间。
I can get him to talk. But I need time.
- 时间?
- Time?
逃亡零号♥的每一刻都逍遥法外
Every moment Fugitive Zero stays at large
给不想要的希望,希望在这里没有任何意义。
gives the Unwanted hope, and hope has no purpose here.
- 我不应该质疑你。
- I should have never questioned you.
- 我的后代,我们是最后的 Vau N'Akat,
- My Progeny, we are the last of the Vau N'Akat,
无论我们的人♥民♥拥有什么样的未来
and whatever future our people hold
将取决于你。
will be up to you.
按照你的方式做。
Do it your way.
但如果你不能让他说话,
But if you can't get him to talk,
Drednok 将使用替代方法。
Drednok will use alternative methods.
- 我不会让你失望的。
- I will not fail you.
那是十二个我,六个你,不是我在数数。
That's 12-me, six-you, not that I'm counting.
- 你让她不知道我们的任务真♥相♥。
- You are hiding her from the truth of our mission.
- 她还没准备好。
- She is not ready.
她一定不知道我在寻找什么。
She must not know what I'm searching for.
我不能有联邦的想法
I can't have the thought of the Federation
以任何方式影响她。
influence her in any way.
当时机成熟时,她会明白为什么。
When the time is right, she will understand why.
但是,如果这个男孩未能交付,请使用您的方法。
But if this boy fails to deliver, use your methods.
[轻音乐]
[light music]
- [咕哝]
- [grunting]
- 你从不放弃希望,是吗?
- You never give up hope, do you?
- [喘气] 谁在那里? 谁说的?
- [gasps] Who's there? Who said that?
- 和其他人一样,只是一个囚犯。
- Just a prisoner, like everyone else.
- 你说我的语言!
- You speak my language!
你是什??么物种? 你是什??么行业的?
What species are you? What sector are you from?
- 有关系吗?
- Does it matter?
我们都一样被困在这里。
We're all trapped here just the same.
- 不是我。 我要离开这里了。
- Not me. I'm getting outta here.
- 每个人都想逃跑。 但你很特别。
- Everyone wants to escape. But you're special.
你是唯一一个仍然认为他可以的人。
You're the only one who still thinks he can.
- 你是谁?
- Who are you?
- 只是一个好奇的人,需要一点希望。
- Just someone curious who needs a little hope.
- [喘气]
- [gasps]
- [旁观者叽叽喳喳]
- [Watchers chirping]
- 啊。 嘿! 好的! 好的!
- Ah. Hey! Okay! Okay!
轻松,三脚架!
Easy, tripod!
等待。
Wait.
我刚刚在和谁说话? [尖叫]
Who was I just talking to? [screams]
哦! 哦! 好,好,好。
Oh! Ow! Okay, okay, okay.
[不祥的音乐]
[foreboding music]
- [说外语]
- [speaks alien language]
- 再告诉我那里是什么样的。
- Tell me again what it's like out there.
- 分享一些蜂蜜荔枝,
- Share some of those honey lychees,
我会告诉你故事,让你感觉
and I'll tell you stories that'll make you feel
就像你生活在群星之间。
like you're living amongst the stars.
很高兴见到你,格温。
Good to see you, Gwyn.
有个人聊天真好
It's nice to have someone to chat with,
即使你是我唯一的选择。
even if you are my only option.
- 你试图驾驶一个 D 类装载机
- You tried to fly a class-D loader
进入太空。 真的吗?
into space. Really?
- [咀嚼] 说实话,
- [chewing] Truthfully,
没想到这么远
I didn't think that far ahead,
但我早就想通了。
but I would've figured it out.
我看到了我的机会,所以我抓住了它。
I saw my chance, so I took it.
- 所以这只是你在这一刻逃脱的机会
- So it was just chance you escaped at the very moment
逃犯零破坏了镣铐天线?
Fugitive Zero sabotaged the manacle antenna?
- 哇,现在,坚持住。
- Whoa, now, hold up.
这是关于这个吗?
Is this what this is about?
你认为我会把我的命运交给某个叛军战士吗?
You think I'd hitch my fate to some rebel fighter?
- 我知道你会不惜一切代价离开这里。
- I know you'd do anything to get out of here.
'坦白说。 你们两个穿着猫靴。
'Fess up. You two are in cat boots.
- [笑]
- [laughing]
- 什么事这么好笑?
- What's so funny?
- “猫靴”? 你的意思是“勾结”。
- "Cat boots"? You mean "cahoots."
- 我拒绝被以你名誉的人嘲笑。
- I refuse to be mocked by someone of your reputation.
- 而且,呃,那是什么名声?
- And, uh, what reputation is that?
- 告诉我在哪里可以找到逃犯零,
- Tell me where to find Fugitive Zero,
我们的占卜师会让你自♥由♥!
and Our Diviner will set you free!
- 格温,格温,格温。
- Gwyn, Gwyn, Gwyn.
你是个笨蛋,认为他会让任何人离开这块石头,
You're a chump to think he'll let anyone off this rock,
甚至你。
even you.
- 至少我知道我是什么。
- At least I know what I am.
- 你想要逃犯零? 告诉你什么:
- You want Fugitive Zero? Tell you what:
给我一张卡松船上的船票,
get me a ticket outta here on that Kazon ship,
我会告诉你我所知道的关于他的一切。
and I'll tell you everything I know about him.
- 逃犯零不是“他”或“她”。
- Fugitive Zero isn't a "him" or a "her."
美杜莎是非实体的。 他们没有身体。
Medusans are non-corporeal. They don't have a body.
- 美杜莎? 一个心灵感应...
- A Medusan? A telepath...
- 你什么也不知道。
- You know nothing.
我试图帮助你,
I tried to help you,
但你甚至无法帮助自己。
but you can't even help yourself.
- 等等,等等,等等,我确实和逃犯零谈过!
- Wait, wait, wait, I did talk to Fugitive Zero!
- 当然你做到了。 - 在我的牢房♥里。
- Sure you did. - In my cell.
有人在我的脑海里,问着各种各样的问题。
Someone was in my head, asking all sorts of questions.
我向你发誓。 我可以找到逃亡零号♥。
I swear to you. I can find Fugitive Zero.
- [观察者啁啾] - [咕噜声]
- [Watchers chirp] - [grunts]
- 你要到明天结束
- You have until the end of tomorrow
寻找逃犯。
to locate the fugitive.
如果你不这样做,
If you don't,
我再也无法保护你免受 Drednok 的伤害。
I can no longer protect you from Drednok.
- 你知道他会对我做什么。
- You know what he'll do to me.
- 那么为了你自己,
- Then for your own sake,
我希望你能熬过去。
I hope you come through.
逃亡零最后一次出现在西北裂缝。
Fugitive Zero was last seen in the Northwest Crevasse.
我建议你从那里开始。
I suggest you start there.
- 那就是深挖核心!
- That's deep core mining!
一个像我这么大的人怎么会到那里去?
How is a guy my size supposed to get down there?
- 你很狡猾。 想办法。
- You're crafty. Figure it out.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
- [咕噜声]
- [grunts]
- [咆哮]
- [growls]
- [笑]
- [laughs]
太好了,笨蛋。
Great, goop guy.
这是什么?
What's this?
哦! 一个小安全视频。
Oh! A little safety video.
哦,下面有很多X。
Oh, there's a lot of Xs down there.
[轻音乐]
[light music]
好的,好的,我明白了。
Okay, okay, I get it.
好友系统。
Buddy system.
不,不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我不能和他做朋友!
I cannot be buddies with him!
灯? 呵呵。
Lights? Huh.
哦,那些东西是干什么用的?
Oh, what are those things for?
[尖叫]
[screaming]
啊。
Ugh.