- 在附近检测到生命体。
- Lifeforms detected nearby.
- 关于时间。 好的。
- About time. Okay.
让我们让船准备起飞。
Let's get the ship ready for takeoff.
- 准备立即出发。
- Preparing for immediate departure.
[胜利的音乐]
[triumphant music]
- 这不是真的。 这不是真的。
- It's not real. It's not real.
- 去!去!去!
- Go, go, go!
- 我已经在快速前进了。
- I'm already proceeding in a rapid forward motion.
我不能一式三份。 - 格温在哪里?
I cannot do it in triplicate. - Where's Gwyn?
- 降低。 - 我不能再低了。
- Lower. - I can't go any lower.
- 我无法……联♥系♥到她。
- I can't...reach her.
是的! 起来,起来!
Yes! Up, up!
[激动人心的音乐]
[stirring music]
- 你回来找我了。
- You came back for me.
- 我们欠你一个。
- We owed you one.
- 你的后代背叛了我们。
- Your Progeny betrayed us.
- 带我们离开这里。 最大翘曲。
- Get us out of here. Maximum warp.
- 我建议你设置一个课程。
- I suggest you set a course.
- 去哪里? - 尽可能远。
- To where? - As far away as possible.
- 设置课程。
- Setting course.
- 翘曲引擎接合。
- Warp engine engaged.
- 让全体船员安全登机是件好事。
- It's good to have the entire crew safely aboard.
- [抽泣]
- [sobs]
他选择了船。
He chose the ship.
- 你现在和我们在一起。 他不能再伤害你了。
- You're with us now. He can't hurt you anymore.
- 这实际上不是事实。 东西被锁了
- That's not actually factual. Something's locked
到我们的经线签名并且正在快速增长。
onto our warp signature and is gaining fast.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
- 我们可以走得更快吗?
- Can we go any faster?
- Jankom Pog 会的,如果他可以的话,但是某种叫做
- Jankom Pog would, if he could, but something called
重力式“Protostar”容器
the Gravimetric "Protostar" Containment
正在吞噬剩下的果汁。
is gobbling up the rest of the juice.
- “原星”收容。
- "Protostar" containment.
- 那艘巨船用牵引光束锁定在我们身上。
- That giant ship is locked onto us with a tractor beam.
- 我们需要离开这里——禁用“Protostar”收容。
- We need outta here--disable the "Protostar" Containment.
- 停止。 “Protostar”不仅仅是这艘船的名字。
- Stop. The "Protostar" isn't just the name of the ship.
引擎是原星!
The engine is a protostar!
- 哇,哇,哇! 所以我们随身携带
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! So we're carrying around
船内的小星星?
a baby star inside the ship?
- 宝贝明星?
- Baby star?
- 这意味着我们的曲速驱动器非常有用。
- Which means our warp drive has one heck of a kick.
- 我讨厌打断科学课,
- I hate to interrupt the science lesson,
但我们受到了欢迎。
but we're being hailed.
- 在屏幕上。
- On screen.
- 我的后代,你还活着。
- My Progeny, you're alive.
- 你选择了这艘船。
- You chose the ship.
- 我别无选择。
- I had no choice.
- 时间不多了。
- Time's running out.
- 如果你想救你的朋友,就交出这艘船。
- If you want to save your friends, surrender the ship.
你会做正确的事...
You're going to do the right thing...
不是吗,格温?
aren't you, Gwyn?
- 你是对的。 我是。
- You're right. I am.
电脑,搞原星。
Computer, engage protostar.
- 后代。
- Progeny.
- 有事发生。
- Something's happening.
- 将 Proto-Warp 分为三...
- Engaging Proto-Warp in three...
- 格温——格温! - 二。
- Gwyn--Gwyn! - Two.
- 你做出了选择,父亲。
- You made your choice, Father.
现在我已经做了我的。
Now I've made mine.
- 一。 - 格温,停下。
- One. - Gwyn, stop.
- 已订婚的。
- Engaged.
- 他们与原星订婚了。
- They engaged the protostar.
你能追踪他们吗?
Can you track them?
- 他们不再在我们的地图上。
- They are no longer on our maps.
- 她走了。
- She's gone.