- [打嗝]
- [belches]
- 也许不吧。
- Maybe not.
- [喘气]
- [gasps]
- 吃饱,Murf。
- Eat up, Murf.
我们要找点乐子。
We're gonna have some fun.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
- 停止。 无论你打算做什么——
- Stop. Whatever you're planning to do--
我开始思考
I'm starting to think
你不仅仅是因为太空流感而被关起来。
you weren't just locked up for space flu.
如果你认为你要飞出这里,
If you think you're going to fly out of here,
我想让你知道你已经
I want you to know you've already been
锁定所有船舶控制系统并且——
locked out of all ship controls and--
[权力呼呼]
[power whirs]
等待。 你怎么——
Wait. How did you--
- 一直以来,我父亲都教我星舰机械师,
- All this time, my father taught me starship mechanics,
天体物理学、语言学、信息技术、
astrophysics, linguistics, information technology,
我从不质疑为什么。
and I never questioned why.
他正在为我准备这艘船。
He was preparing me for this ship.
- Janeway 对 R'El 船长说,你的囚犯松了
- Janeway to Captain R'El, your prisoner is loose
并试图窃取 Protostar。
and trying to steal the Protostar.
队长。
Captain.
船长,你看懂了吗? - 哇。
Captain, do you read me? - Whoa.
- 我不能让你坐船。
- I can't let you take the ship.
- 我正在为我父亲收回它。
- I am reclaiming it for my father.
- 这艘星舰属于联合联邦--
- This starship belongs to the United Federation of--
您现在拥有完整的命令访问权限。
Which you now have full command access to.
我怎样才能为您服务?
How can I be of service?
- 发送消息。
- Send a message.
- 年轻的后代,我们一直在寻找你。
- Young progeny, we have been looking for you.
- 我在 Hirogen 星系统。
- I'm in the Hirogen Star System.
我需要和我们的占卜师谈谈。
I need to talk to Our Diviner.
我可以控制 Protostar。
I have control of the Protostar.
[设备发出哔哔声]
[device beeping]
- [喘气] 多么好奇。
- [gasps] How curious.
[喘气] 更加好奇了。
[gasps] Even more curious.
- [咕哝]
- [grunting]
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
嗯? [嗅探]
Huh? [sniffing]
啊啊。 那种味道。
Ah, ah. That smell.
哦,不可能。
Oh, can't be.
[气喘吁吁]
[panting]
嗯?
Huh?
珍妮薇说这里没有人住。
Janeway said no one lived here.
[闻、笑]
[sniffs, laughs]
Jankom Pog 迫不及待地告诉她她错了。
Jankom Pog can't wait to tell her she's wrong.
嗯,你好!
Uh, hello!
[液体冒泡]
[liquid bubbling]
[嗤之以鼻]哦!
[sniffs] Oh!
就像Tellar Sleeper Ship上的炖菜一样。
Just like the stew on the Tellar Sleeper Ship.
啊啊。
Ah, ah.
咬一口不会痛吧?
One bite can't hurt, right?
[设备发出哔哔声]
[device beeping]
- 哦,一种生命形式。 [咯咯笑]
- Ooh, a life-form. [giggles]
哎呀。 只有我。
Oops. Just me.
这很奇怪。
That's weird.
还是说这里只有我们一个人。
Still says there's only one of us here.
别害怕,小家伙。 我不会伤害你的。
Don't be scared, little guy. I won't hurt you.
唔?
Hmm?
[俏皮的音乐]
[playful music]
- [咕噜声]
- [purring]
- 你不害怕。
- You're not scared.
你想玩,是吗?
You wanna play, don't you?
[喘气]哦,天哪!
[gasps] Oh, my gosh!
咕咕咕,你好可爱!
Coochie-coo, you're adorable!
[笑]
[laughs]
停下来! [笑]
Stop it! [laughs]
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
- [喘气] 最好奇的。
- [gasps] Most curious of all.
我们船的引擎。
The engine of our ship.
它在下面做什么?
What is it doing down here?
- 呜呼!
- Whoo-hoo!
[笑]
[laughs]
你好?
Hello?
不可能。
It can't be.
你好!
Hello!
- 你渴望见到你的父母,
- You yearn to see your parents,
然而你不记得他们的样子。
yet you don't remember what they looked like.
你能相信这个地方吗?
Can you believe this place?
我可以永远留在这里。 你不能吗?
I could stay here forever. Couldn't you?
- 珍妮薇说她不能离开船。
- Janeway said she can't leave the ship.
- [笑]
- [laughs]
为了自己的利益,你太聪明了。
You're too smart for your own good.
- 如果你不是珍妮薇,那你是谁?
- If you're not Janeway, then who are you?
- 把我当作一个代表。
- Consider me a representative.
- 有人告诉我这里没有智能生命。
- I was told there's no intelligent life here.
- 生活无处不在。
- Life is everywhere.
我们有能力看到你想要的
We have the ability to see what you want
并给你。
and give it to you.
我们也感觉到你的恐惧。
We also sense your fear.
你可以停止跑步。
You can stop running.
占卜师不会在这里找到你。
The Diviner won't find you here.
我们可以保护你。
We can protect you.
但你必须留下来。
But you have to stay.
- 谢谢,奇怪的女士。
- Thanks, weird lady.
听起来像是一个甜蜜的提议。
Sounds like a sweet offer.
- 停留。
- Stay.
停留。
Stay.
- [气喘吁吁]
- [panting]
- 停留! - [尖叫]
- Stay! - [screams]
[喘息]
[gasps]
珍妮薇!
Janeway!
达尔归零。
Dal to Zero.
我们必须尽快离开这个星球。
We have got to get off this planet pronto.
你 -
Do you--
- 船准备起飞,
- The ship is prepared for takeoff,
但作为你的训练顾问,我必须提醒你,
but as your training advisor, I must remind you,
星际舰队军官从不抛弃她的船员。
a Starfleet officer never abandons her crew.
- 他们不是我的船员。
- They're not my crew.
计算机,启动升空。 全推进器。
Computer, initiate liftoff. Full thrusters.
电脑,待命收起起落架。
Computer, stand by to retract landing gear.
[喊叫]
[shouts]
那是什么? 报告。
What was that? Report.
- 着陆支柱受阻。
- The landing struts are obstructed.
- 哦,你是个谜。
- Oh, you are a mystery.
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
- 洛克! 扬科姆! 有人能听到我吗?
- Rok! Jankom! Can anyone hear me?
[设备发出哔哔声]
[device beeping]
我希望那是我们中的一员。
I hope that's one of us.
[大喊] 找到你了。
[shouts] Got you.
[叹息]
[sighs]
- 达尔? 发生了什么? 你怎么——
- Dal? What happened? How did you--
[尖叫] - 该走了。
[shrieks] - Time to go.
抓住你的屁♥股♥把手!
Hold-on-to-your-butt grab handles!
- 迷宫,它把我们封起来了!
- The maze, it's sealing us in!
这个星球很了不起!
This planet is remarkable!
它作为一个超级有机体,
It acts as one superorganism,
引诱和消耗它的猎物以获取营养。
luring and consuming its prey for nutrients.
- 你的意思是它想吃掉我们。 - 吃掉我们?
- You mean it wants to eat us. - Eat us?
它通过捏造我们的欲望向我们展示我们想要的东西
It shows us what we want by fabricating our desires
到它的纤毛上。
onto its cilium.