- 请告诉我船上有更多的逃生舱。
- Please tell me there are more escape pods onboard.
- 船上没有更多的逃生舱。
- There are no more escape pods onboard.
- Qu'vatlh。
- Qu'vatlh.
- 你想要车辆复♥制♥器吗
- Would you like the vehicle replicator
创造一个穿梭机?
to create a shuttlecraft?
- 什么是车辆复♥制♥器?
- What's a vehicle replicator?
- “Protostar”的车辆复♥制♥器,
- The "Protostar's" vehicle replicator,
位于穿梭湾,
located in the shuttle bay,
旨在快速创造任何交通工具——
designed to quickly create any means of transport--
- 是的! 现在做一个穿梭机!
- Yes! Make a shuttlecraft now!
- 车辆复♥制♥器已激活。
- Vehicle replicator activated.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
[闹钟] - 我们受到攻击了吗?
[alarm chimes] - Are we under attack?
- 简单!
- Easy!
Jankom 不喜欢被推开!
Jankom doesn't like gettin' jostled!
- 似乎转移能量使我们的护盾失效,
- It seems diverting power deactivated our shields,
让我们容易受到空间碎片的影响。
leaving us vulnerable to space debris.
- [呻♥吟♥] 这只会越来越好。
- [groans] This just keeps getting better.
[闹钟]
[alarm chimes]
[喘气]我们的囚犯在哪里?
[gasps] Where's our prisoner?
- 再次,它似乎转移了权力
- Again, it seems diverting power
包括双桅船的收容区域。
included the brig's containment field.
- 洛克! 找到格温!
- Rok! Find Gwyn!
- 我 - 我不想。 我要离开这艘船!
- I--I don't want to. I want off this ship!
- 我没有时间争论,Rok!
- I don't have time to argue, Rok!
- 美好的!
- Fine!
- 你是肌肉,孩子。
- You're the muscle, kid.
我们没有人做得更好。
Ain't any of us doing any better.
- 从冲动中转移力量,让我们找回我们的盾牌。
- Divert power from impulse and get us back our shields.
和双桅船!
And brig!
- 我不能。 别的东西正在消耗能量。
- I can't. Something else is draining power.
汽车复♥制♥器? - 什么?
A vehicle replicator? - A what?
- 穿梭已完成 10%。
- Shuttle 10% complete.
- 你在这。
- There you are.
我不想伤害你。
I don't wanna hurt you.
- 听我说。
- Listen to me.
如果我们不离开这里,我们都会死。
We're all going to die if we don't get out of here.
- 我为什么要听你的? 你从来没有帮助过我们!
- Why should I listen to you? You never helped us!
你是个坏女人! [咆哮]
You're a bad lady! [snarls]
- 班车完成 20%。
- Shuttle 20% complete.
- 你生气了。 我明白了。
- You're angry. I get that.
但我只是在做我被告知的事情。
But I was only doing what I was told.
就像你现在所做的一样。 - [咆哮]
Just like you're doing now. - [snarling]
回到这里! - 班车完成 30%。
Get back here! - Shuttle 30% complete.
穿梭已完成 40%。
Shuttle 40% complete.
[咆哮]嘿!
[growls] Hey!
穿梭已完成 50%。
Shuttle 50% complete.
穿梭机完成 60%。
Shuttle 60% complete.
构建了防爆盾。 穿梭已完成 70%。
Blast shield constructed. Shuttle 70% complete.
- 禁用...
- Disable...
人造的...
artificial...
重力!
gravity!
- 禁用人工重力。
- Disabling artificial gravity.
- 哇,哇!
- Whoa, whoa!
- 班车已完成 90%。
- Shuttle 90% complete.
- [咕哝]
- [grunting]
- 对于它的价值,我很抱歉。
- For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
- 不好了。 - 现在,我们正在漂浮。
- Oh, no. - And now, we're floating.
好的,我们可以处理这个。
Okay, we can handle this.
- [呻♥吟♥]
- [groans]
至少让珍妮薇开空调吧!
At least ask Janeway to turn on the air conditioning!
除非你们晚餐都想吃烤Pog。
Unless you all want roasted Pog for dinner.
- Murf,有什么绝妙的最后时刻英雄吗?
- Murf, got any fantastic last-minute heroics?
- [心满意足地颤抖]
- [trilling contentedly]
- 我相信 Murf 正在吃一把椅子。
- I believe Murf is eating a chair.
- 我们要下去了! - 船长,我们现在需要你。
- We're going down! - Captain, we need you now.
如果你现在不采取行动,我们就会死。
If you don't act now, we'll die.
[重叠喋喋不休] [警报鸣响]
[overlapping chatter] [alarms chiming]
[不祥的音乐]
[ominous music]
- 珍妮薇! [叹气]我需要你的帮助。
- Janeway! [sighs] I need your help.
- 你知道如何让一位女士等待。
- You know how to keep a lady waiting.
- 我如何让我的脚着地?
- How do I get my feet on the ground?
- 你所要做的就是问。
- All you had to do was ask.
好的,学员们,让我们开始工作吧。
Alright, cadets, let's get to work.
- 嗯?
- Huh?
- 稳定惯性阻尼器
- Stabilize the inertial dampeners
恢复人工重力。
to restore the artificial gravity.
- 那是哪里?
- And where's that?
- 控件位于操作控制台上。
- The controls are on the operations console.
- 啊,找到了。 - 有点向左。
- Ah, found it. - A bit to the left.
你的另一个离开了。 那就是一个。
Your other left. That's the one.
- 人工重力恢复。
- Artificial gravity restored.
[都叫喊]
[both yelp]
[戏剧音乐]
[dramatic music]
- 我不会再让你拥有这个了。
- I am not going to let you have this again.
我抓到了俘虏! - 太好了,孩子。
I got the prisoner! - That's great, kid.
我们这里还有问题。
We've still got problems up here.
零,你现在应该有足够的果汁来制♥作♥盾牌了。
Zero, you should have enough juice for the shields now.
- 护盾为 80%,但每次击中都会下降。
- Shields are at 80%, but dropping with every hit.
- Protostar 配备了足够的战术阵列。
- The Protostar's equipped with a sufficient tactical array.
为什么不使用它来平衡赔率?
Why not use it to even the odds?
- 哦,Jankom Pog 会炸毁东西?
- Ooh, Jankom Pog gets to blow stuff up?
- 从技术上讲,它是自动定位的,
- Technically it's auto-targeting,
但你可以按下按钮。
but you get to push the button.
- 好的,她回到了双桅船。
- Okay, she's back in the brig.
哦,天哪,那条火河是什么?
Oh, my gosh, what is that river of fire?
- 数万亿吨♥白热电离气体
- Trillions of tons of white-hot ionized gas
即将爆♥炸♥。
about to explode.
- 听起来更糟。
- That sounds worse.
- 什么叫,船长? - 我不知道。
- What's the call, Captain? - I don't know.
你说的我们都做到了
We've done everything you've said,
我们仍在努力摆脱困境。
and we're still fighting to get out.
- 这就对了! 如果我们停止战斗会怎样
- That's it! What if we stop fighting
并驾驭冲击波? 让它推动我们自♥由♥?
and ride the shock wave? Let it propel us free?
- 答对了。 - 你在读我的心思。
- Bingo. - You were reading my mind.
- 现在这是另一个谎言。
- Now that is another lie.
- 呃,全力冲进火河。
- Uh, full impulse into the river of fire.
然后按照零说的去做。 准备好我的标记! 现在!
And do what Zero said. Ready on my mark! Now!
- 哇!
- Whoo!
- [吓得尖叫]
- [squeaks frightfully]
[低沉的欢呼]
[muffled cheering]
[欢声笑语]
[laughter and chatter]
- 我们做到了! 哇! 我们做到了! 我们活了下来!
- We did it! Whoo! We did it! We survived!
- 谢谢。 你救了我们的命。
- Thank you. You saved our lives.
- 我只是把你们推向了正确的方向。
- I only nudged you all in the right direction.
你做了剩下的。 - 是的。
You did the rest. - Yes.
- 我想我知道什么时候该寻求帮助,
- I guess I did know when to ask for help,
这是一个天生的船长会做的事情。
which is what a natural-born captain would do.
不客气! - [吱吱的呻♥吟♥]
You're welcome! - [squeaky groan]
- 没有人感谢你! - 当然是他的功劳。
- Nobody thanked you! - Of course he takes credit.
- [叹气] 我们已经死了。
- [sighs] We're goners.
[轻柔的戏剧音乐]
[soft dramatic music]
- 我必须说,当联邦刚成立的时候,
- I must say, when the Federation first formed,
它不漂亮。
it wasn't pretty.
物种的集♥合♥,
A collection of species,
彼此完全陌生,
entirely unfamiliar to each other,
不同的语言,不同的文化,
different languages, different cultures,
但有一个共同的愿望——变得更好。
but with one shared aspiration--to be better.
[膨胀的管弦乐]
[swelling orchestral music]