剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Previous on Sleepy Hollow.
《断头谷》前情提要
Katrina has chosen to side with the enemy.
卡特里娜选择与敌人为伍
Now.
现在
No!
不
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
No.
不是
It's yours!
是你的错
No!
不
Katrina!
卡特里娜
Lieutenant!
女中尉
The Traveler Spell, it worked.
旅行者咒语成功了
Clearly, she's touched.
显然她精神失常了
Put her in shackles so she causes no harm.
把她锁起来 省得她惹事
I have information.
我知道情报
There's only one person I'll talk to.
我只跟一个人说
Captain Ichabod Crane.
伊卡伯德·克兰上尉
Rifle!
来♥福♥枪♥
Make certain 37th receives these supplies.
把这些补给送去37团
Front moves north in an hour.
一小时后前线北移
This battle's far from over.
这场战争要结束还早呢
Raise your hand.
伸出手来
It's not him.
不是他
Again, any Hessian soldiers with a mark on their hand,
再说一遍 要是看到有黑森雇佣兵手上有标记
I want to hear of it.
马上向我报告
Captain Crane. Private.
克兰上尉 列兵
There's a woman in holding at the fort.
堡垒那边关了一个女人
Claims she has important information about the war.
她说知道关于这场战争的重要情报
Who is she?
那女人是谁
We're not certain.
不清楚
At first we thought her to be a runaway slave,
开始我们以为她是逃跑的奴隶
but her demeanor, clothing and attitude are, um, unusual.
但她的衣着举止很不同寻常
Very well, have Donovan question her.
好 让多诺万审问她
He did.
已经审了
She'd like to speak with you and you alone.
她说要单独跟你谈话
Well, that's unfortunate.
那太不凑巧了
I'm under specific orders from the highest office
我接到最高指示 绝对不能
not to leave the battlefield.
离开战场
She seemed to know that, Captain.
她好像知道 上尉
Said it was about your mission--
她说事关你的使命
a Hessian soldier with a bow on his hand.
手上有弓样标记的黑森雇佣兵
Oh, Crane.
克兰
Thank God you're okay.
你没事太好了
Captain Crane.
是克兰上尉
Miss?
请问你是哪位
Mills. Abigail Mills, Captain.
米尔斯 艾比盖尔·米尔斯 上尉
You address me as if we've met.
你称呼我的时候好像我们认识
No, sir, we haven't met, yet.
不 我们暂时还不认识
But, um... I was drawn from battle.
但是... 你把我从战场叫来
Because I was told you had information
因为你声称知道
concerning a Hessian soldier with a mark upon his hand.
手上有标记的黑森雇佣兵的事
The Horseman.
天启骑士
You're gonna meet him
马上你就会
on the battlefield very soon. Good.
跟他在战场上见面了 很好
I shall cut him down.
我会杀死他
Agreed, you will.
是的 你会
But he's like no one you've ever faced.
但他跟你以往面对的敌人不同
He's gonna kill you, too.
他也会杀了你
Trust me, I know the endgame.
相信我 我知道结局
I know how this plays out.
我知道此事的结果
Your turn of phrase is most confounding.
你这话让我很是费解
Speak plainly, madam.
有话请直说 女士
Look, I have very reliable information.
我有可靠情报
You get me out of here,
你把我弄出去
and I'll explain everything, okay?
我就跟你解释一切 行吗
Miss Mills,
米尔斯小姐
I can't discern from whence you came,
我不知道你是哪里人
but here we abide by the law.
但这里我们依法办事
We do not get out and then explain ourselves.
哪有先放人出来再解释的道理
The law is habeas corpus.
那人身保护令呢
You violated it
不分青红皂白
by locking me up here without a cause.
就把我关在这里 你也触犯法律了
Only it's not applicable to me.
不过这法律对我不适用
For another hundred years, right?
还得再等一百年 对吧
You have no tangible information.
你根本没有可靠消息
Good day.
再见
The Horseman is not working alone.
天启骑士不是孤军奋战
He has an ally now.
他现在有同盟了
One equally as dangerous.
他的同盟一样危险
A woman
一个女人
to make sure you die on that battlefield.
会确保你死于那场战役
Who is this ally?
他的同盟是谁
Captain, they're calling for your return.
上尉 他们找你回去
It says, "Hessian reinforcements have launched a counterattack,"
上面写的是"黑森援军发动了反击"
doesn't it?
对吗
Their leader--
他们的首领
masked, on horseback, carrying a broad ax.
骑马戴面具 身背阔口斧
I'm telling you I know things.
我真的没有骗你
I have faced this Horseman before.
我以前对付过那个骑士
I know his ally.
我了解他的同盟
You take me with you.
你把我带上
You cannot defeat them without me.
没有我你无法打败他们
Ichabod?!
伊卡伯德
Ichabod.
伊卡伯德
Has anyone seen Ichabod Crane?
有人看见伊卡伯德·克兰了吗
I heard he was mortally wounded.
我听说他受了重伤
Katrina, your husband isn't here.
卡特里娜 你丈夫不在这里
What?
你说什么
He was in battle.
他参与了战斗
He was cut down by the Horseman,
他被一名骑士所伤
a-and brought t-to this very bed.
然后被送来了这里 就是这张床
No, ma'am, Captain Crane was called away.
不 女士 克兰上尉被叫走了
How?
怎么会
A mysterious slave woman,
是一个神秘的黑奴女人
claiming to have enemy secrets.
声称自己有敌人的秘密
This woman, did she mention her name?
这个女人 她提到自己的名字了吗
Miss Mills, perhaps?
米尔斯小姐 是不是
Aye, Abigail Mills.
是的 艾比盖尔·米尔斯
Do you know where they are now?
你知道他们现在在哪吗
They never returned.
他们再也没有回来
She saved him from the worst of it we've seen.
战斗无比惨烈 她的出现真是救了他一命
This Hessian,
这个黑森佣兵
he was like something from hell.
简直是来自地狱的恶魔
Sir?
先生
Wait, wait.
等等
Whiskey?
威士忌吗
This is no time for a drink.
这不是你该喝酒的时候
Madam, if you cannot handle your surroundings...
女士 如果你接受不了眼前这一切
Alcohol is a disinfectant.
酒精可以消毒
It'll do him more good on the outside.
外用能对他的伤势有帮助
Decapitations. Mmhmm.
身首分离 没错
I'm sure you've noticed the wounds are cauterized.
我想你也发现切口处被烧焦了
That's impossible.
这不可能
Their weapons must have been heated.
他们一定是用了炙烧过的武器
Weapon.
武器
The Horseman carries a broad ax, heated to 400 degrees.
骑士用的是一把宽斧 被加热到了204摄氏度高温
You believe one man did all this?
你相信这是一人所为吗
He's no man, he's a demon.
他不是人 是个恶魔
He's Death.
他就是死亡骑士
Right. These men do not need your fanciful tales, and nor do I.
故事很精彩 但我和这些人不需要你的花言巧语
Miss Mills, precisely what is it you're after?
米尔斯小姐 你到底有何意图
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表