剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Sleepy Hollow...
《断头谷》前情提要
My wife is now a captive of the Horseman of Death.
我妻子现在是死亡骑士的俘虏
And the Horseman of War is my son.
而且战争骑士是我儿子
I will not rest until I find a way for you to rise on earth.
我一定会找出让您来到人世的方法
If the point of this illusion is to convince me
如果这个幻象是想让我相信
that part of you still remains human,
你的人性还没有完全泯灭
I assure you it will not work.
我向你保证 没用的
I have heard talk between Abraham and Henry.
我听到了亚伯拉罕和亨利的对话
There is a greater plan.
他们在酝酿更大的计划
And if I stay, I will learn it.
如果我留下 我就会知道是什么
This new sheriff means business.
新来的警长很秉公职守
Jennifer Mills, you are under arrest.
珍妮弗·米尔斯 你被逮捕了
"Good people, bad luck"?
"好人却没好运"吗
I heard your mother say that once.
这话我听你母亲说过一次
You knew my mother?
你认识我母亲吗
I'm sure you're aware that
你一定很清楚
your responses obligate me
我有义务根据你的回答
to have you transferred to a psych ward.
把你转到精神病区
Excuse me, I'm Henry Parish.
打扰一下 我是亨利·帕里什
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮忙的吗
I'm Captain Irving's attorney.
我是欧文警监的代表律师
My wife thinks you can help.
我妻子觉得你应该可以帮到我们
And I will.
我会的
What does it say about my life
泰瑞顿精神疗养院的探访时间
that I know Tarrytown Psychiatric's visiting hours by heart?
我都熟记于心 这说明了什么
Good morrow, sir.
早 先生
Hello.
你好
Abby Mills.
艾比·米尔斯
Admitting a new patient?
送新病人来吗
Oh, no.
不是的
Abby Mills, Ichabod Crane,
艾比·米尔斯 伊卡伯德·克兰
to see Frank Irving.
一起来探访弗兰克·欧文
Okay.
好的
Bye.
拜拜
I'm sorry, but you can't see him.
不好意思 你们不能去看他
Frank Irving can't have visitors?
弗兰克·欧文不能被探视吗
He can, but you and you are barred from visitation.
可以 但是禁止你们两位探视
On whose authority, may I ask?
我请问一下 是谁禁止的
It says here, his lawyer...
上面写着是他的律师...
...Henry Parish?
亨利·帕里什
Henry Parish...
亨利·帕里什
was here?
来过这里吗
Is he here now?
他现在还在吗
He was. You just missed him.
他来过 刚刚走
It's important that you try to remember
你能想起什么可以帮我们找到他吗
anything that could help us find him.
这个很重要
He asked for the number of a taxi.
他问了出租的号♥码
Confounding.
令人费解
Henry Parish assumes the mantel of War,
亨利·帕里什就是战争的化身
and when he emerges, it is not as a raging colossus
可他出现时竟然不是个暴怒的巨人
but as an attorney.
而是一名律师
Perhaps when we hear from Katrina,
或许等卡特里娜有消息了
she can reveal Henry's plans.
她可以告诉我们亨利的计划
Yeah. I'm sure we'll hear from her soon.
是啊 肯定不久之后就会有她的消息
I had a dog once.
我之前养过一条狗
Every time I opened the door, even just a crack,
我每次打开门 即使打开一条小缝
he'd shoot out, cross the street, chase cars,
它都会跑出去 在街上乱跑追车
I'd bring him back, but then out he'd go again.
我会把它带回家 可是之后它又会跑出去
And one day, he just...
直到有一天 它...
he didn't make it home.
它再也没有回家
Sorry about your dog, Sheriff Reyes.
很遗憾 雷耶斯治安官
You've been on a long leash here, yourself.
你自己身上也拴着一条长长的绳子
Your sister found a judge
这次你姐姐
to give you community service this time,
找法官让你去做社区服务
but next time...
但是下次...
I just don't want to see you end up like your mother.
我不希望看到你跟你母亲一样的下场
What do you know about her?
关于她的事你知道什么
I know she was in Tarrytown Psych, same as you.
我知道她跟你一样去过泰瑞顿精神疗养院
Well, I'm all past that now.
那都是过去的事了
Good.
那就好
Prove it to me.
证明给我看
This is where the cab driver said he took Henry.
那个出租车司机说他把亨利送来这里了
A bank.
一家银行
Perhaps War's first act is to strike our financial system.
可能战争骑士的第一招是要破坏我们的金融体系
He wouldn't be the first to try it.
他不是第一个想这么干的人
Is that considered acceptable now?
现在那种行为可以为人接受了吗
Oh, lots of attitudes have changed since your days.
现在很多种态度和看法都跟你那个时候不一样了
Not everyone's, but Supreme Court has upheld
不是所有人都接受 但是最高法♥院♥
the Constitutional right of same-sex couples.
已经通过法令支持同性恋人的合法权利
And more and more states are even legalizing gay marriage.
而且越老越多的州把同性婚姻合法化了
I meant gentlemen wearing hats indoors.
我是指男士室内戴帽子
I know about homosexuals, thank you.
我知道同性恋的事 谢谢
I trained under Baron von Steuben.
我可是在施托伊本男爵手下受训的
His affections for his own sex were well known.
他对同性的喜爱众所周知
Also, I watched the finale of Glee.
而且我也看过《欢乐合唱团 》的季终集
There he is.
他在那里
I cannot allow this deception any longer.
我再也无法忍♥受他这样骗人了
Wait...
等等...
You think he's gonna tell us
你觉得他会告诉我们
what he wants with Irving?
他去找欧文是干什么吗
Or Moloch's plan for Armageddon?
或者是摩洛克对末日的计划
We need to be smart about this.
这事儿我们得机智点处理
Cooler heads and caution, then.
那我们谨慎些对待
But I will not allow him out of my sight.
但是我不会让他离开我的视线
And I'm certain the Horseman of War
而且我肯定战争骑士
is not simply whiling away a lazy Saturday.
不是来这里过周六打发时间的
That was in the bank.
枪声是银行里面传出的
Charlie 62, one shot fired at Sleepy Hollow Savings.
C62报告 断头谷银行有人开枪
Requesting backup. Over.
请求支援 完毕
Copy, Charlie 62.
收到 C62
Backup's on the way.
支援马上就到
No police work, Crane.
你不能参与警务 克兰
Sheriff's orders, remember?
治安官下的命令 记得吗
Get back, all of you!
退后 都退后
It's mine. I've got it coming.
是我的 都是我的功劳
Miss Galway? Stay there!
高维小姐 不要过来
It's Abbie Mills.
我是艾比·米尔斯
You helped me set up my first savings account, remember?
你帮我开了第一个银行账户 还记得吗
Whatever happened here... 15 years.
不论发生什么事 整整十五年
15 years of my life to this place.
我在这里勤勤恳恳了十五年
And nothing!
什么都没拿到
I take what I deserve.
我只是拿回我应得的
Okay...
好吧
I get that.
我能理解
Let's talk about it.
咱们来谈谈
Let's let these people go.
先让这些人离开
And we'll just talk, all right?
我们好好谈谈 行吗
I'm gonna come over there, and take the gun.
我会慢慢过去 把你的枪给我
No.
不
Stay back.
别过来
They owe me.
这是他们欠我的
Lieutenant? Lydia Galway's dead.
女中尉 莉迪亚·高维死了
She loved this place. She was the most considerate,
她深爱这里 是一个体贴善良
gentle...
温柔的...
She would never do this.
她绝不会这么做
Do you suppose Henry...?
你觉得是亨利...
Damn right. He was just here, now this?
没错 他刚才在这里 然后就发生了这个
I want to know why,
我要知道为什么
I want to know how before it happens again.
在同样事情再一次发生前找出原因
Is the proverbial coast clear?
这里面安全吧
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表