剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Abraham made me who I am.
亚伯拉罕造就了现在的我
Our journeys are entwined, our fates ever so.
我们的行程交叠 命运也如是
And now he, too, is on the quest for the sword.
而现在 他也在寻求那把剑
You're saying the prophecy's real.
你是说 预言是真的
Self-fulfilling.
自我应验
We shall meet in battle again.
我们会再次交手
Only this time, he's the Horseman of Death.
只是这一次 他是死亡骑士
And I must know myself completely...
我必须完全了解自己
or perish.
否则就得死
So the Headless Horseman inspired you to come to America.
所以无头骑士激励了你来美国
You couldn't have had any other friends
你就不能有个别的朋友
egging you to come over here?
唆使你过来吗
Maybe someone without an axe?
就不能是个没有斧子的人吗
The Knights Templar foretold a quest,
圣殿骑士团预言寻求的
not only for the sword, but into one's self.
不仅仅是剑 还有人的自我
And now...
而现在
I am challenged by the very man who shaped my destiny.
塑造了我命运的这个人向我发起了挑战
That's going a little far, isn't it?
你想得太多了 不是吗
Abraham may have given you the idea to come to America,
也许是亚伯拉罕令你萌生出来美国的想法
but you put in action.
但行动的是你自己
Well, I wish that were the case.
我希望仅此而已
But Abraham's influence
但亚伯拉罕的影响
has been both crucial and definitive
每次都很关键
at every turn.
且不可逆转
My friend, you have made a bold choice.
朋友 你做了一个英勇的选择
And, in doing so, I have deserted my nation.
这样一来 我就叛离了自己的国家
The country that stifled you,
这个国家镇♥压♥你
held you back,
拖累了你
repressed the spirit of a free nation.
压♥迫♥了渴望自♥由♥国度的灵魂
Breathe in
呼吸吧
the new world's fresh air.
这新世界的新鲜空气
It is all possibility.
一切皆有可能
You need only reach out and grab it.
只要你伸手抓住这个机会
And soon,
很快
you'll be like me, with a place of distinction
你就会像我一样 拥有自己的房♥子
and a bed fully furnished with a buxom woman.
床上还有一个丰腴美丽的女人
And, more importantly,
更重要的是
a friend...
还有朋友...
...willing to pick up the tab.
...愿意替你付账
You...
你真是...
What'll it be, friend?
请问需要什么 朋友
One beer and one generous rum.
一杯啤酒 一大杯朗姆酒
Straightaway, sir.
请稍后 先生
Miss Van Tassel.
范塔索小姐
If it isn't Mr. Ichabod Crane.
这不是伊卡伯德·克兰先生吗
Officially shed of your red coat?
终于脱下了你的红大衣吗
Uh, yes.
是的
I believe the new one will suit you so much better.
新衣服一定会更加适合你
Oh, Katrina!
卡特里娜
My darling!
亲爱的
Hello, Bram.
你好 布拉姆
The blush in your cheeks
看你的脸色
tells me you've been enjoying your evening.
今晚过得似乎非常愉快
Well, how could I not,
这是当然
after reuniting with my dearest of friends?
我见到了我最亲爱的朋友
Uh, you two have met?
你们见过面了吗
Briefly, in Boston.
在波士顿见过一面
Well, what serendipity!
这真是太巧了
You must join us at my estate this weekend.
你这周末必须来我家做客
I have a feeling you two will be thick as thieves.
我有种直觉 你们俩一定会相见恨晚
Abraham cajoled me into coming to America,
亚伯拉罕劝我去美国
Katrina influenced my turn, put me to sleep,
而卡特里娜影响了我的转生 让我沉睡
sent me on my mission to become a Witness.
派我去完成"见证人"的任务
How do I know myself
我人生的每一个决断
when at every turn my life has been determined by others?
都被他人左右 我该如何了解自己
I've struggled with that for a long time, Crane.
我也经历过这样的挣扎 克兰
Now I have the journal and a destiny.
我拿到了日记 背负着使命
I've got to believe
我必须相信
that there's a reason why I'm worthy
命运选择我来走这段路
of this path that life has set out for us.
是有原因的
So do you.
你也一样
Of course.
当然
We did not come this far to retreat now.
我们走了这么远 不该现在退缩
But... Mm.
不过
Abraham took the clue we needed to find the sword.
亚伯拉罕拿走了我们需要的线索
I got a look at it. Um...
我看到了
it was a... a plaque,
是一个 圆圈
with a circle.
带着一个箭头
Like this.
就这样
Ouroboros.
衔尾蛇
A snake eating its tail.
咬着自己尾巴的蛇
It embodies the motto of the Knights Templar.
这代表圣殿骑士的座右铭
"As above, so below."
"上行下效"
The connection between heaven and Earth.
也就是天与地之间的联♥系♥
As above, so below.
上行下效
That's right.
没错
Microcosm to macrocosm.
由微观到宏观
Heaven and Earth.
天与地
Or, if we're being literal...
要是看字面意思...
as above...
上...
Below.
下
Ouroboros.
衔尾蛇
Nice work, Mama.
妈妈真厉害
You, show me your hands, right now!
把手举起来 快点
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
An Englishman?
英国人吗
Who put a bunch of stone statues down here?
谁会把石雕像放在这里
What's wrong?
怎么了
The resemblance is uncanny.
实在太像了
"Dixon."
"迪克森"
That's Grace's last name.
是格蕾丝的姓
The clothing is, uh, early 19th century.
衣着是19世纪早期的
This must've been one of her daughters
这一定是她的女儿
or granddaughters or something.
或者孙女之一
Why a statue?
为什么是雕像呢
I fear this is no statue,
我怕这不是雕像
but a real person
而是真人
turned to stone.
变成了石像
As they all are.
而且他们都是如此
Crane, what is that?
克兰 那是什么
We need to leave.
我们得离开
Now. Quickly.
现在 赶快
Don't look back. Do not look back!
别回头看 别回头看
Go! Go! Don't look!
快走 别看
Oh, God...
我的天呐
What the hell was that thing down there?!
那底下到底是什么鬼东西
A monster that I thought
我以为只存在于
existed only in the pages of Greek mythology.
希腊神话的怪物
A Gorgon.
蛇发女妖
Cursed with the power to turn us to stone
身负可以化万物为石头的诅咒
if we dare but meet its gaze.
对它对视就会中招
That's the next line in the prophecy.
那是预言里的下一行
"Know thyself completely
"必须彻底了解自我
or you will perish when you attempt to see."
否则若你尝试去看将化为乌有"
Those explorers from all times and cultures...
各个时代不同文化的探险家...
they were looking for this weapon.
他们都在寻找那样武器
Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese.
西班牙人 荷兰人 葡萄牙人
My God.
我的天呐
The very founding of the New World
新世界的建立竟然是
could've been but a by-product in the search for the sword.
搜寻宝剑过程中产生的副产品
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表