剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
"Its feeding is triggered by its lust for human blood.
对人血的渴望引发了其食欲
Once the appetite is triggered,
一旦食欲被引发
the transformation begins.
转化就会开始
The beast can only return to human form
怪物在食尽人类器官之后
after the consumption of human organs."
才能变回人形
"Return to human form."
变回人形
That means Joe Corbin is the Wendigo.
这就是说乔·柯尔宾就是温迪戈
We gotta get to the hospital.
我们得赶快去医院
Mills.
我是米尔斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Joe's gone.
乔不见了
Take as long as you like.
慢慢看吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Joe didn't exactly settle in.
乔没完全安顿下来
There's nothing in the kitchen.
厨房♥里什么也没有
Just some spoiled meat in the fridge.
冰箱里有些变了质的肉
And some ketchup and hamburger buns.
还有一些番茄酱和做汉堡用的面包
Sorry, hamburger "Double juggs."
抱歉 汉堡"双♥臀♥"面包
What is this?
这是什么
It's a video game.
是电子游戏
People play it to relax, unwind...
大家用来放松 舒缓心情的
You'd probably like it better than yoga.
比起瑜伽 你可能会更喜欢玩这个
It's easier on your liver than beer.
这比啤酒对肝脏有好处多了
These unwinding activities...
这种舒缓的运动
your yoga, your video games...
比如说瑜伽 电子游戏
they miss the purpose of relaxation.
你们忽视了放松的重要性
"The grass does not try to grow.
"小草不会去尝试着努力成长
The water does not try to flow..."
水也不会去尝试着自己流淌"
Yeah, well, Lao Tzu never had to hunt down a Wendigo.
嗯呐 老子也用不着去追捕温迪戈
Crane...
克兰
Sheriff Corbin's last will and testament.
这是柯尔宾治安官的临终遗嘱
"Son, there is much about this world
"儿子 世界上有很多
that you don't know..." "Now that I'm gone
你不了解的事物..." 而现在我离开了
"There are a few valuable and rare items
"有几件珍贵稀有的东西
"I need you to protect. This has been...
"你务必保护好它们 长久以来
my mantle and now I pass it on to you."
这一直是我的职责 现在交给你了"
"You're ready."
"你已准备好了"
These numbers aren't accurate.
这些数字不对啊
The wrong address, wrong birthday.
地址写错了 出生日期也不对
Oh, it's a code.
看来是密♥码♥
Joe must've known that these numbers meant something else.
乔肯定看出这些数字还有另一层意思
Longitude and latitude.
这是经纬度
"Pioneer Point."
"先锋点"
Of course.
当然了
Young Corbin was not in the woods
年轻的科尔宾前往树林
as a Wendigo looking for prey.
并非是变身温迪戈后前去捕猎
He was searching for something.
他是去搜寻某件东西
And his father led him there.
而且是他父亲让他去的
Joe!
乔
We know what's going on with you.
我们知道你是怎么回事了
We can help. No, you can't!
我们能帮你 不 你帮不了
Look, I told you... stay away from me!
我说过了 离我远点
Joe!
乔
Run!
快跑
Lieutenant!
女中尉
Shoot it!
打倒他
You had me at "Secret Masonic cell," But this...
一听你说"共济会密室"我就来了 但是这...
I got your attention?
让你感兴趣了吗
You said you had some ideas for a cure.
你说过你知道几种治愈他的手段
That was before I knew
那是我还不知道
Wendi-Joe was your friend.
温迪乔是你的朋友
Most of my cures are ways to kill it.
我知道的多数手段都是怎么杀了他
This is gonna require
眼下可是需要
more creative brainstorming.
想些更有创意的点子
Great.
太好了
We're gonna figure it out, Mills.
我们会想出办法的 米尔斯
Yeah.
好
We have to.
想不出也得想
So, the med school
医学院真心需要
needs to up their game on the security front.
好好升级一下他们的大门安保了
Pulled from the freshest cadaver I could find.
这是从我能找到的最新鲜的尸体上取的
But the pickings were slim.
不过那人非常瘦
That being said, we should probably donate blood
话说到这 我们今年也许该献献血什么的
or something this year.
积点阴德
He's gonna need these.
他会需要这些东西的
I'm gonna go jump on researching Wendigo cures.
我这就去查查破解温迪戈诅咒的解药
Never a dull moment.
高♥潮♥不断啊
Jenny?
珍妮
What's going on?
这是怎么了
You turned into a Wendigo.
你变身成了温迪戈
A monster.
一个怪物
So, that horrible thing I turn into has a name?
原来我变的那个怪物还是有名字的吗
How could you know that?
你怎么会知道这些
I told you.
我告诉过你了
I know about this stuff.
这方面我有了解
Look around.
看看四周吧
I can help you, Joe.
我能帮你 乔
The other night at the bar--
那晚从酒吧出来
I stopped there on the way
回去的路上我停下来
to Pioneer Point, to hit the head.
去先锋点解内急
I ran into a couple of friends. I agreed to have one drink.
我碰到了几个朋友 就跟他们喝了点酒
One turned into two.
酒越喝越多
I thought maybe what happened
我就感觉在阿富汗的事
in Afghanistan might happen to me again,
可能会再次发生在我身上
but I didn't even know what that was.
但我根本不知道那是怎么回事
I didn't know how or when.
怎么发生 什么时候发生都不知道
I didn't...
我当时没...
You know, I didn't realize,
我一直没意识到
until after Pioneer Point,
但直到先锋点的事之后
that blood was the trigger.
我才知道血是真正的诱因
How did this happen, Joe?
到底是怎么回事 乔
Two weeks ago.
两周前
In Afghanistan.
我还在阿富汗
I get this weird letter, covered in white powder.
我收到了一封奇怪的信 沾满了白色的粉末
Human bone. Of course.
人骨 果不其然
Ground to a dust and hexed with black magic.
被研磨成粉 附上了黑魔法
It's how some Shawnee believe the curse originated.
有些萧尼人相信诅咒就是这么开始的
Like a supernatural anthrax.
就像超自然炭疽
The letter said I'd been cursed,
信上说我被诅咒了
and that the only way to get rid of it
而破除诅咒的唯一办法
was to trade it for this...
就是拿我父亲
item my dad left for me.
留给我的东西来交换
Your inheritance.
你父亲的遗物
We went to your apartment.
我们去了你的住所
I thought it was bogus
我还以为这是假的
and someone was screwing with me, until...
是有人跟我闹着玩 直到...
I went out with my platoon that night.
那晚我和我们排一起出去
And I, uh...
然后我...
I changed for the first time.
第一次变身了
Then you returned home,
然后你就回了国
you retrieved your inheritance...
取得了你父亲的遗物
That's why you were cursed.
原来你是这么被诅咒的
With whom were you to make this trade?
是什么人和你做的这笔交易
I still don't know.
我也不知道
There was no information on the letter.
信上什么信息都没写
There was just a return address for a place called, um...
只有一个回寄地址 是一个叫做
"Fredericks Manor."
"弗雷德里克斯庄园"的地方
Henry Parish sent that curse.
是亨利·帕里什寄的这封诅咒信
But why? Why would he do it?
但是为什么 他有什么企图
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表