剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Love is born out of mutual acceptance.
爱旨在互相接受
It is commitment and it is sacrifice.
爱是一种承诺也是一种牺牲
Without utter resolve
没有万分的决心
and hard-won purpose,
和坚如磐石的意志
there can be no love.
就不会有爱
How can you speak thusly?
你怎能这么说
Love is neither a duty nor a burden.
爱既不是责任更不是负担
Love is a gift.
爱是天赐的礼物
Can you deny that given what we are witnessing?
看到眼前这一幕 你能否认这点吗
Courtney...
考特尼...
will you accept this heart?
你愿意接受这颗心吗
Absolutely.
当然愿意
Don't you see? Marco has clearly
你看见没有 马可显然
chosen Courtney as his favorite.
选择了自己最爱的考特尼
Their romance is meant to be.
他们的爱情是注定的
Roma... This is not romance.
爱...这才不是爱情
This is shameless groundling Kabuki.
这是伤风败俗低级趣味的表演
These people would not know true love if the Bard himself
即使莎翁亲自为他们写首十四行诗 他们都
wrote them a sonnet.
不会知道何为真爱
And clearly Amber's his favorite.
很显然他最爱的是安珀
For too long, I thought we would never find a moment's peace.
长久以来 我以为我们永远不会得这片刻安宁
Can this truly be?
这一刻是真的吗
Nearly losing you to Moloch was...
因为摩洛克让我差点失去你...
very real.
非常真实
And now our reunion
现在我们的团聚
is a reality of such exquisite beauty.
是绝对美好而真实的
Ichabod, you said that
伊卡伯德 你说过
the secrets I've kept from you are bygones.
我隐瞒你的秘密都是过去的事了
But I know trust can be hard
但我知道信任一旦失去
to rebuild once it's broken.
就很难再建立了
In truth...
确实...
it pained me to think you were not who I knew.
这让我对真实的你有所怀疑
Who I was never changed.
真实的我从未改变
The things that I kept from you
我隐瞒你的事
were things that I had done.
都是我以前所做之事
As a witch. As a spy.
作为一个女巫 一个间谍
Roles I undertook during the war...
那是战争时期我的身份...
Nevertheless, they are part of who you are.
虽然如此 可那些秘密是你的一部分
And secrecy
而且秘密
is a hard habit to break.
这个习惯是很难改掉的
As I learned to my regret.
对此我非常抱歉
I am sorry
对不起
and I pray that you can learn to trust me again.
我祈祷你会再次信任我
We need each other--
我们需要彼此
as husband and wife--
作为夫妻
and to win this war.
来赢得这场战争
Crane!
克兰
Crane.
克兰
Oh, so I put a trace on Henry's computer activity,
话说我去查了亨利的电脑
since it's been almost a week and we haven't heard from him.
鉴于我们都快一周没听到他的消息了
Turns out...
事实证明...
This a bad time?
我是不是来的不是时候
No, not at all.
没有 完全没有
In fact, your arrival is a blessed relief
说实话 幸亏你来了
from this mawkish display.
这电视剧太恶心了
Oh, don't listen to him. Tell me, Miss Mills,
不要听他胡说 米尔斯小姐 请问
is there more television of reality than this one program?
除了这一个节目之外还有更真实一点的节目吗
Uh, as much as I would love
虽然我很想
to introduce you to the joys
给你介绍家庭主妇的最爱
of housewives and, uh, duck dynasties,
还有《鸭子王朝》[真人秀]
we got work to do.
但是我们得先干活
Henry's still out there.
亨利还在费尽心思做坏事
And now that we've bloodied his nose,
再说我们刚给了他当头一棒
he'll be more dangerous than ever.
他肯定会比以往更危险
Licentia mihi vox,
听吾之音
quod operor meus
行吾之命
bidding huic vultus.
现汝之容
Quid me nutrit
汝之滋长
me destruit...
吾之毁灭...
me destruit.
吾之毁灭
Welcome, my dear.
欢迎 亲爱的
We have much to do.
我们有不少活儿要干呢
All right, all right, all right. Let's go.
好好好 我们来吧
Shots up, shot up.
干杯 干杯
Uno, dos, tres.
一二三
Oh, my gosh, I love this song.
天哪 我大爱这首歌♥
Who is this again?
这是谁唱的来着
Just talk to her, man.
你去跟她聊聊嘛 老兄
What's the worst that could happen?
情况最坏又会怎样
You mind?
不介意吧
I needed that.
我需要这个
You ever get that feeling?
你有过这种感觉吗
Like you need something
如此需要一样东西
but you just can't have it?
却无法得到
And it's not even a need.
那甚至不是一种需求
It's more like...
更像是...
like a... a hunger.
像是...一种饥渴
And if you don't satisfy it,
如果不得到满足
you'll die.
你就会死
Want to dance?
想跳舞吗
I don't even know your name.
我都还不知道你的名字
Local nightclub-- can be a bit of a meat market.
当地夜♥总♥会♥ 虽然有人是去寻一夜风流
For the most part, it's on the up-and-up.
但大多数人还是单纯去消遣的
Let me start over.
让我换种说法
A nightclub is pretty selfexplanatory... Oh, please, Lieutenant,
夜♥总♥会♥就跟字面意思一样 没必要 女中尉
private dancing societies-- provocative though they were--
私人舞蹈集♥会♥ 在我那会儿虽然不被世理所容
were abundant in my era.
但也不少见
Truth be told, Katrina and I
说实话 卡特里娜和我
were known fixtures at a local establishment.
在本地的一间舞厅还是常客
Crane, you like to dance?
克兰 你居然还喜欢跳舞
Wouldn't you like to see?
你一定很想见识吧
Gavotte.
加沃特[法国宫廷舞]
Allemande.
阿勒曼德[德国民间舞]
Even the Viennese Waltz.
还有维也纳华尔兹
Thank you.
谢谢
This is supernatural.
这是超自然事件
I'll put my money on Henry being behind it.
我打赌亨利肯定是背后主使
A wager I would not bet against.
这我可不会跟你赌
And you still think there's some good left in him?
你仍然觉得他还有善良一面吗
Maybe, somewhere deep down, there is.
或许在内心深处是吧
But at what point do you say
但要到什么时候你才会承认
that no longer matters?
那也无法改变一切
You, of all people, should know that faith can be rewarded.
你应该最清楚信仰的力量
I thought it impossible
我曾以为卡特里娜
that Katrina would ever be returned to me, and she was.
不可能回到我身边 但她回来了
And so were you.
你也是
I must give my son the same chance.
我必须给我儿子同样的机会
Calm yourself. She was promised to me.
冷静点 她属于我
Her place is here, by my side.
她应该在这里 我的身边
Only if it suits our master's purpose.
一切要以主人的目的为重
Katrina's affections were turning--
卡特里娜对我的爱慕之情正在消失
she was starting to see the truth.
她正在逐渐看清事实
You're not to go after her.
你不能去找她
It's Moloch's command.
这是摩洛克的命令
We have a new plan.
我们有个新计划
You've done well.
你做得很好
But our lord needs more sustenance.
我们的主人需要更多养分
There are dozens of creatures
起码有十几种怪物
who leave behind their victims in such a state.
会让受害者变成这幅样子
Nothing is showing up in recent incident reports
附近区域的案件报告
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表