剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Well, at the very least,
至少
I'm grateful you arrived when you did.
我非常感激你能赶来
And enchanted bullets.
还有那些魔法子弹
Nice touch.
真不错
You better text me next time
下次你要是决定进到一幅画里面去时
you decide to go jumping into a painting.
还是传短讯给我吧
Lieutenant, if you'll excuse me.
女中尉 我先告辞了
All I could think about tonight was Abigail Adams.
我整晚都在想阿比盖尔·亚当斯
And then, Abigail Mills appeared.
然后阿比盖尔·米尔斯就出现了
One Abigail has guided you to another.
一位阿比盖尔引出了另一位阿比盖尔
Like the Hanged Man,
就好像缢死者
you and I have been in a state of suspension.
我们之前的状态遇到了瓶颈
Trapped in the same old patterns, but...
陷入陈旧的模式而不能自拔 但是...
the forces that have kept us as such are gone.
干扰我们的力量已经消失
We will find a new state of being.
我们会找到一个全新的状态
Together.
我们一起
Ma'am...
长官...
I know it was wrong of me to go around you and speak to Frank...
我知道背着你找弗兰克是我的错
I get it, Mills.
我了解 米尔斯
You're loyal to him.
你对他十分忠诚
You've remained by his side
你一直支持他
through everything he's been accused of,
无论他被指控什么
and I've continued to ask myself why.
我也不停地问自己为什么
Is there something you know that the rest us don't?
是不是你知道些什么不为人所知的事情
And now, I guess we're gonna find out.
现在 我想我们都清楚了
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
The DA just called.
地方检察官刚刚打电♥话♥来
They've received evidence
他们收到证据
they say will vindicate Frank Irving, so...
证明弗兰克·欧文是无辜的 所以...
after all this, he could go free.
经历了这一切 他可以获得自♥由♥了
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表