剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Lieutenant!
女中尉
No!
不
Lieutenant!
女中尉
Lieutenant!
女中尉
No, Lieutenant!
别死 女中尉
No, no, no, no, no, no-- Abbie!
别死 别死 艾比
Abbie! What are you waiting for?
艾比 你还磨蹭什么
Give her mouth-to-mouth, man.
人工呼吸啊 老兄
She's drowned!
她溺水了
Come on. Come on.
挺住 挺住啊
Please. Please.
拜托 拜托
I got to go see a guy about a thing.
我得去见个人 办件事
You got this, right?
你自己没问题吧
I do indeed.
没问题
And you're welcome.
不用谢
you look none the worse for wear.
你看上去毫无病色
Waterlogged but back in action.
被淹了一通 满血复活了
Thankfully.
万幸如此
Whilst you were
当你接受
being ministered to by the... mobile doctors,
那些 流动医生诊治的时候
I searched for information on your assailant.
我寻得了些关于你的袭击者的信息
What'd you get?
有什么收获
I'm afraid we may have more questions
只怕是旧问未解
than answers.
更添新疑了
The original tale was written in 1779
最初的传说写于1779年
by local innkeeper Obadiah Saunders,
作者是当地店主俄巴底亚·桑德斯
who claimed to have been inspired
根据他的说法 其灵感来源
by the sight of a mournful spirit
是哀伤的亡灵
stalking the banks of the Blind Brook River.
在盲溪河岸边游荡徘徊的景象
He depicts
他讲述道
a jilted woman who drowns herself
一位怀春少♥妇♥自沉河中
when she discovers her paramour has fallen for another.
只因她发觉至爱另有倾心
Her spirit haunts
她怨魂不散
the site of her tragic suicide,
徘徊在她自尽之地
weeping in sorrow at the terrible lot life has dealt her.
终日啼泣 哀怨生活给与她的不幸
Whatever attacked me and killed Caroline
攻击我 杀害卡洛琳的可不是什么
was no sorrowful ghost.
哭啼啼的鬼魂
No. And it appears to have an inordinate interest
确实 而且她似乎对伤害我
in harming those for whom I most deeply care.
关心的人有异乎寻常的兴趣
The only tangible piece
我们手上
of evidence we have to go on
唯一实在的证据
is this.
就是这个
Where did this come from?
这是从哪里搞来的
It's a piece of the Weeping Lady's shawl.
这是哭泣的女人的披肩碎片
It tore when she tried to drown me with it.
她试图淹死我的时候我扯下来的
This makes no sense.
这毫无道理啊
Why would the creature have this?
为何此怪竟有这披肩
It's just a piece of lace.
只是一小片花边而已
A piece of lace handwoven from Scottish cotton.
但这花边使用苏格兰棉手工织就
A specific pattern made with painstaking care.
而这纹样更是精巧之极 非常独特
You've seen it before.
你以前见过 是吧
It belonged to a woman I knew many years ago,
此物属于我多年前认识的一位小姐
one to whom I was promised.
我曾对她许下诺言
This is a verdant and bountiful plot,
此地气候温和物产丰盈
a perfect setting for you and Abraham to begin
你和亚伯拉罕若要开始新生活
a new life together. Ichabod!
这里再完美不过了 伊卡伯德
Mary.
玛丽
Surprise.
惊喜吧
this is... unexpected.
实在是... 意想不到
Um... uh, Mary Wells, Katrina Van Tassel,
玛丽·威尔士 这位是卡特里娜·范塔索
treasured friend of mine
是我的好友
and betrothed to my comrade-in-arms, Abraham Van Brunt.
也是我战友亚伯拉罕·范·布朗特的未婚妻
A pleasure to meet you, Miss Wells. Charmed.
很高兴见到您 威尔士小姐 幸会
Mary is a dear friend from London.
玛丽是我在伦敦时的好友
I've only just arrived on a Dutch East India Company trawler.
我乘荷兰东印度公♥司♥的拖船刚刚抵达
And you came... for...
你来... 是因为...
You, Ichabod. To bring you home
因为你啊 伊卡伯德 我来带你回家
so you can finally make an honest woman of me.
好让我成为你的妻子
You're engaged?
你订婚了吗
Promised to each other since we were children.
我们幼时便许下海誓山盟
Our fathers have long been close companions.
我们的父辈更是多年至交
But Mary and I have not seen one another
但自从我来到殖民地
since I departed for the Colonies.
玛丽和我就再未曾见过面了
Why don't I give the two of you a chance to reacquaint.
我还是让你们二位好好叙叙旧吧
I must admit I am confused by your presence here, Mary.
我不得不说你的到来让我颇为不解 玛丽
How could I not come?
我怎能不来
Once I heard you'd been coerced to throw in with the colonists.
我一听说你被迫加入殖民者我就来了
Not to worry.
无须担心
Papa Wells can fix it.
我父亲自有办法
As long as you recant.
只要你肯脱离殖民者
I have no intention of recanting my belief
在任何情况下我都绝对不会
under any circumstances... You mean you had no intention
动摇我的信仰 你是绝对不会动摇
until you laid eyes on me again.
但你见到我就会了
But seeing me now,
你现在见到了我
your heart still beats for me.
你的心也在为我悸动
As it always did.
经年不改
Mary...
玛丽
before I left London,
我离开伦敦之时
we had a mutual agreement to break off our engagement.
你我都同意取消婚约
A noble gesture on your part.
这是你的高尚之举
To spare me the worry that
是为免除我担忧你
you might get wounded or killed in battle.
在前线负伤或阵亡
No, Mar...
不是 玛丽...
As I said then-- I care for you very deeply.
我曾说过 我非常关心你
And I for you. Deeply.
我对你也是如此
But it is as a brother cares for a sister.
但这只是兄妹之间的关怀
Ever since you left,
你离开之后
my f-feelings for you have only grown deeper.
我 我对你的感情不减反增
I had hoped yours had done the same.
我本希望你也一样
Mary, I'm sorry.
玛丽 对不起
I am.
真的
But our lives must remain on separate paths.
但是我们的人生注定不会有交集
It's her, isn't it?
是她 对吧
That dreadful witch.
那个可恶的女巫
Katrina.
卡特里娜
She's stolen your heart.
她偷走了你的心
Stolen you away.
她偷走了你
She's engaged to my best friend.
她跟我最好的朋友订婚了
But it's you she desires.
但她真正想要的是你
Not that she will ever have you.
虽然她永远不可能拥有你
I know you, Ichabod.
我了解你 伊卡伯德
You're too kind.
你太善良了
Too noble.
太高尚了
You would never shame our families.
你永远不会让家族蒙羞
Never leave me a broken and defamed woman.
从来不会扔下一个名誉受损的心碎女人
Mary, please... be reasonable.
玛丽 请你... 理智一些
But it's you that must come to your senses.
不 该看清现实的是你
I'll be at the Inn at dockside.
我在码头前的旅店等你
Expect you by morning.
希望你黎明前会来
With your bags packed and prepared for the journey home.
带着你打包好的行李 跟我一起回家
She sounds like a piece of work.
她听着可真难搞
She was...
她确实...
intense with her emotions.
情感反应比较激烈
But I assumed I'd reached her because
可是我以为她听进了我的话
the following day I received a letter
因为第二天我收到了一封来信
apologizing for her behavior
为她当时的行为道歉
and releasing me from any obligation.
并且说我不必受任何人强迫
She said she intended to return to England immediately.
她说她打算立刻返回英格兰
Is there a chance that she never left?
有没有可能 她从未离开呢
Somehow Mary is the spirit
也许两百年来
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表