剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Your eyes
你的双眼
Don't shine
不再闪耀
Like they used...
不复昨日
Like they used to shine
光芒不再
And the thrill
往日激♥情♥
Is gone
也已褪去
Gone
消散
When your lips
当你的双唇
Meet mine
和我相遇
I'm afraid...
我害怕
Blood?
血吗
Why are you eyeing me like that?
你为何这样盯着我
Do I look ridiculous? I look ridiculous.
我这样很奇怪吗 是很奇怪
I have deciphered every code
什么样的密文我都能解读
from Caesar shift to Morse,
不管是凯撒密♥码♥ 还是摩尔斯电码
yet the one that will always elude me
但有一样东西我怎么也不懂
is modern dress.
就是现代人的穿着
How can one be both business and casual?
怎么可能做到既正式又休闲呢
There.
好了
All good.
一切就绪
My wardrobe, perhaps.
这恐怕是我全部行头了
I'm afraid that I cannot help you with the rest of your date.
我也只能帮你到这儿了
Other than to tell you that you don't have to go.
除非是劝你别去了
No, Lieutenant, Katrina and I owe it to each other
不 女中尉 我和卡特里娜欠彼此
to have an evening free from apocalyptic trial.
一个没有末日审判的夜晚
A chance for us to see who we are to one another
一个让我们看清彼此的机会
in this new modern context.
在现在这个社会中
If we are to be anything at all.
如果我们还想有点什么的话
A night out isn't gonna change the fact she's done things
一次约会并不会改变
to compromise our team.
她有损我们团队的事实
I realize that.
我知道
But tonight is not about our team.
但今晚与团队无关
An event at the historical society.
历史协会的活动
It's pretty much the opposite of putting the past behind you.
你还真是要告别你的过去啊
Unlike me, Katrina has had precious little time
和我不同 卡特里娜没什么时间
to adjust to... our world.
来适应现在这个世界
Luckily you fit right in to modern times.
幸好你适应得非常不错
A collection from the Adams administration.
约翰·亚当斯政♥府♥时期藏品展
How well did you know our second president?
你跟我们的第二任总统熟吗
Truth be told, John and Abigail Adams
说实话 约翰和阿比盖尔·亚当斯夫人
were more Katrina's friends than mine.
算是卡特里娜的朋友 不是我的
She was Mrs. Adams' midwife.
她是亚当斯夫人的助产士
Delivered all five of their children.
他们的五个孩子都是她接生的
One of them became president, too.
其中之一也成为了总统
Quite a claim to fame.
可谓名声显赫
If she could actually claim it.
要是她愿意追求名声的话
Which reminds me--
这倒提醒了我
no name-dropping Founding Fathers tonight.
今晚不要乱认开国元勋 到处显摆
I... No firsthand accounts of apprenticeship with Ben Franklin
我 不要提起当富兰克林学徒的事
or your fling with Betsy Ross.
也别提和贝琪·罗斯的风流韵事
You had a dalliance with Betsy Ross?
你和贝琪·罗斯还有一段情呢
Betsy who?
哪个贝琪
Good answer.
好回答
Have a good night, you two.
祝你俩今晚过得愉快
About Betsy...
关于贝琪
In this self-portrait
这幅自画像
of Colonial-era artist James Colby,
来自殖民时期画家詹姆斯·科尔比
you'll note the artist left his canvas unfinished.
你会发现这幅画并未完成
The inverted cross lacks detail,
倒十字架缺少细节描绘
suggesting Colby's desire to leave the viewer--
意味着科尔比希望留给他人
and perhaps himself-- in suspense...
或是留给自己一些悬念
In modern America,
在现代社会
touching in public is quite permitted.
允许在公共场合抚摸
It also warrants the expression "Get a room."
这也表示双方默许"开房♥"
The Society was pleased to add the Colby painting,
协会很荣幸能收藏科尔比这件作品
which once hung in the home of President John Adams.
这幅画以前挂在亚当斯总统家里
I do not have any recollection of that painting
我怎么不记得亚当斯家里
in the Adams residence. Our next stop
有这幅画 我们继续参观
is the very desk on which Abigail Adams
阿比盖尔·亚当斯正是在这张写字桌上
wrote countless letters to her husband.
写下了无数封给她丈夫的信
Now that I remember.
那个我记得
Katrina,
卡特里娜
please let me introduce my very dear friend...
容我介绍 这位是我的好朋友
Mr. Hollister.
霍利斯特先生
You must be the Society's art restorer
你一定就是协会艺术品修复师吧
Ichabod speaks so kindly of.
伊卡伯德跟我提起过
I can tell by the paint on your hands.
看你手上的颜料 我就认出来了
Oh, yeah, uh... It won't seem to come off.
是 好像弄不掉了
Um, Ichabod, you got a minute?
伊卡伯德 有时间吗
We've, uh...
我们...
We've talked about Sleepy Hollow's
我们曾谈论过断头谷
unusual history.
不同寻常的历史
Well, you know,
你知道
some of the ghost stories.
有些鬼故事
Of course. Yeah.
当然
Gosh, I don't know, maybe it's just
天啊 我不知道 可能只是
the paint thinner talking, but, um...
涂料稀释剂的缘故 但是...
Do you believe in 'em?
你信那些吗
Spirits?
相信有鬼魂吗
Mr. Crane, excuse me.
克兰先生 不好意思
A word? Uh...
借一步说话...
All these cracks in the frame--
画框上还有这么多裂痕
Do you know how embarrassing this could be for the Society?
你知道这会让协会多难做吗
Katrina.
卡特里娜
My dearest friend.
我最亲爱的朋友
How I wish I were still there.
真希望我还在那里
Katrina? What is it?
卡特里娜 怎么了
I... I felt a dark presence.
我感觉到有黑暗势力
Something is amiss.
事情不对劲
Grant has also felt some sort of...
格兰特也感觉到了某种...
haunting.
阴魂纠缠
Please make your way to the dining room.
请移步餐厅
Let's keep our eyes open.
我们多加留意
You want coffee?
要咖啡吗
No, I'm good, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
What's that?
那是什么
This is a...
这是...
Believe it or not, it's a journal that's been in my family
相信吗 这是一本几百年前的日记
a couple hundred years. I recently found it.
一直在我家里 我最近才找到的
Cool. Take care of it.
很好 保管好它
Nowhere safer than the precinct.
没有比局里更安全的地方了
On your knees!
跪下
Don't move!
不许动
Let me see your hands!
举起手来
Now!
立刻
The porcelain is from Thomas Jefferson's Monticello estate.
这些瓷器来自托马斯·杰斐逊的蒙蒂塞洛庄园
The flowers etched into this crystal
水晶上雕刻的花朵
are a favorite of a First Lady.
是第♥一♥夫♥人♥的最爱
They belonged to Abigail Adams.
这些是阿比盖尔·亚当斯的
To you, Katrina... the soon-to-be mother.
敬你 卡特里娜 将为人母了
I'm so thrilled for you to experience
我很替你感到高兴
the joys of motherhood, as I have.
你能和我一样品尝成为母亲的快乐
Ichabod is going to be the happiest man alive.
伊卡伯德会成为世上最幸福的男人
That is, until he meets the little monster.
在这个小家伙问世以后
Seeing her things here...
在这里见到她的东西
makes me realize I left that world so abruptly.
我才发现自己离开那个世界 走得如此匆忙
I never got the chance to say good-bye to her.
还没有机会与她道别
To anyone.
与任何人道别
No...
不
No, it can't be...
不可能
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表