剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Dor!
Dor
Oh, my God, you look so cute.
天呐 你好可爱
I love that dress.
我喜欢这条裙子
Hi, gorgeous. Hi.
嗨 美女 嗨
So, Porsh, I think this is a trap.
Porsh 听着 我觉得这是个陷阱
What?
什么
I just... I feel like they know something
我只是感觉他们知道些什么
and that this is their twisted way of,
这是他们的糖衣炮弹
you know, catching us.
目的是为了抓住我们
Dory, you really think
Dory 你真的觉得
they would give us the key to the city of Chappaqua,
他们给我们查巴阔城的钥匙
not to praise us, but to disgrace us?
不是为了奖励我们 而是为了羞辱我们吗
Babe, I think you're just being a wee bit paranoid, okay?
宝贝 我觉得你有点草木皆兵啦
I think we should just be aware, okay?
我觉得现在应该多加小心 不是吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I'm so sorry. Marc's coming.
真是太抱歉了 Marc非要跟来
He said he wanted to support me, and I said "No,"
他说他想去支持我 我说"不行"
and he said "Why," And I couldn't come up with a reason.
然后他问"为什么" 我竟然想不出理由拒绝他
That's okay, sweetie. Hi.
没关系的 亲爱的 嗨
Hi.
嗨
Are you gonna be hot? Not at all.
你不会热吗 不会啊
I literally couldn't be more comfortable.
没有比这更舒服的了
Eee! This is so exciting!
哇 我太高兴啦
When I was little, it was, like, my dream
我小时候的梦想就是
to be given the key to the city.
能被授予城市钥匙
So, childhood-Marc is freaking out right now.
所以 童年时代的Marc现在肯定开心死了
Marc, you will not be joining us on that stage,
Marc 你不能跟我们一起上台领奖
and I don't want to have to repeat that again.
这句话我不想再重复了
Oh! You guys, it's our car!
哦 你们看 我们的车来了
We have a "Dory," An "Elliott," A "Marc,"
我要接一位"Dory" 一位"Elliott" 一位"Marc"
and a "PorTia"? "Portia."
还有位"PorTia" 是Portia
There should be a "Drew Gardner" on the list.
名单上应该还有一位"Drew Gardner"
No "Drew." I guess he bailed.
没有他 我猜他不会去了
Okay. I mean, that's fine.
好吧 我是说 没关系
Yeah.
嗯
You good? You have everybody?
你们都准备好了吗 所有人都到齐了吗
Yes, we do. And could you turn the A/C up just a smidge?
是的 请问可以把空调温度稍微调高一点吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Ooh.
天
That surprised me.
吓到我了
Officer Hartman?
Hartman警官吗
That's me. Call me "Joy."
是我 叫我Joy就好
Are you my Mountie? Sure am.
你是那位骑警吗 没错
Quite a trek up from New York, isn't it?
大老远从纽约赶来不容易吧
Any excuse to get out of the city, you know?
只要能借机从城里出来透透气我都愿意的
And I've never visited Canada before, so...
而且我还从来没来过加拿大呢
You want to see a shallow grave?
你想去看看那个浅坟吗
Yes, please. All right.
好 有劳了 跟我来
The body was found stuffed disrespectfully in a girly suitcase
尸体被粗鲁地塞进一个女式行李箱中
and buried over here.
然后被人埋在这里
He had, uh, blunt trauma to the head and a broken neck.
他的头部受到钝器打击并且颈部被折断
We scoured the area, didn't find much
我们搜索了整片区域 但线索寥寥无几
except a couple of footprints heading nowhere.
只有一些不知去向的脚印
We ran his prints and he came back as Keith Powell,
通过指纹对比 我们确认死者为Keith Powell
private investigator from New York.
一位纽约的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He has a daughter and an ex-wife.
他有一个女儿 离过一次婚
God, I hate telling the family.
天啊 我最讨厌告知家属了
Yeah. Anyways...
是啊 无论如何
What is that?
那是什么
Huh.
啊
"Party Time Shovels."
"派对时光牌铲子"
Huh. We should do some research,
啊 我们应该展开调查
figure out where these Party Time Shovels are sold in the area.
看这片区域有哪些地方卖♥♥这种铲子
Could help us figure out who killed Keith Powell.
也许能帮助我们找出杀害Keith Powell的凶手
I'm embarrassed we didn't find that.
尴尬了 我们刚才没发现这个
Th-That's right there.
明明就在那里
Welcome to the green room.
欢迎来到候场(绿)室
I know it's pink, but it's actually a green room.
我知道 它是粉色的 但它真的是一间候场室
Drew. Hey.
Drew 嘿
I didn't think you were coming.
我还以为你不会来了
How did you get here?
你是怎么来的
Um, yeah, no.
嗯 好吧 其实
I'm, um, I'm here. So, hi.
我还是来了 所以 嗨
So, sir, why don't you walk me through what happened?
先生 可以向我描述一下事情经过吗
Yeah, uh, I was out here, uh, making love with my wife,
我当时在这里跟我老婆做♥爱♥
and I look over and I see this new mound of dirt.
然后我朝这看的时候发现有个新土堆
So, I said, "Excuse me, baby,
然后我说"稍等 宝贝
while I investigate that pile of dirt."
我去看看那堆土就回来"
So, uh, sure enough, I find this, uh, man-hand,
然后 我就发现了一只男人的手
and then this whole man with it.
和他的整个身体
Would you mind if I spoke with your wife sometime?
你介意我改天跟你妻子聊聊吗
Oh, she's right here.
哦 她就在这儿呢
She's not much of a talker, but I'll introduce you.
她话不多 我会把你介绍给她
Pine Tree...
松树姑娘
this nice lady is Officer Hartman.
这位友好的女士是Hartman警官
She's very pretty.
她长得真漂亮
Oh, there they are... the heroes!
看啊 英雄们欢聚一堂
Hi! My, don't you all look spiffy.
嗨 哎呀 你们看起来棒极了
Hi. Thank you.
嗨 谢谢
Guys, it's overwhelming how excited everyone is to meet you.
朋友们 大家都迫不及待的想见到你们呢
Oh, thank you so much for this.
太感谢你们啦
This really is a once-in-a-lifetime
这真是千载难逢的
kind of thing... if that, even.
一次经历 这还是说轻了
Well, you saved our little girl.
没什么 你们救了我们家的宝贝女儿
You saved all of us.
等于救了我们一家所有人
Aww. Well, we'll leave you alone.
噢 行 我们就不打扰了
I'm sure they're almost ready for you.
我敢肯定大家都准备好见你们了
Mmhmm. Bye, guys.
嗯嗯 再见啦
I mean, come on. What was that?
什么鬼 刚才是什么情况
It was fine. It was fine! Chantal was being so weird.
什么都没有 一切正常 Chantal太奇怪了
She's normally a blabbermouth... she didn't say a thing!
她平常可是个话匣子 刚才她怎么一言不发
I know she's hiding something. I know it!
她肯定有什么事情瞒着我们 我就知道
You left your hoodie in the car.
你把帽衫落在车里了
Okay.
谢谢
And now, I would like to introduce
现在 我很荣幸地为大家介绍
tonight's guest of honor,
今晚的贵宾
the woman who will be presenting the key to our heroes.
钥匙将由这位女士交给我们的英雄
Chappaqua, please give...
查巴阔的朋友们 请给
Are you here as a friend or press?
你是以什么身份来这儿的 朋友还是记者
I am, uh, writing a story on Chantal.
我正在写Chantal的故事
Oh. What's your angle going to be this time?
哦 你这次的看法又是什么
You think she's lying about what happened?
你觉得她在撒谎吗
Kind of.
差不多吧
... the future state senator of New York, Mary Ferguson.
有请未来的纽约州参议员Mary Ferguson
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
哇 谢谢大家
Whoa, Mary Ferguson... she's amazing.
哇 Mary Ferguson 她超棒的
Ooh! It's the key. I love Chappaqua.
看啊 是钥匙 我爱查巴阔
Look, do you see it? It's the key.
看啊 看见了吗 那是钥匙诶
I get to meet a lot of people doing what I do.
我遇见过许多跟我志同道合的朋友
And I get to hear a lot of stories...
也听过很多动人的故事
Stories that move me to tears.
使我深受感动 为之涕流
There are people out there doing good
有一些人 他们行善
just for the sake of doing good.
只求问心无愧
They're just trying to do the right thing,
他们坚持做好事
whether or not someone is watching.
不管是否有人会看到
You know, they say "Dance like no one is watching"?
有人说"去跳舞吧 就像无人欣赏一样"
Well, I say "Do good like no one is watching."
而我说"行善事吧 就像无人旁观一样"
I call people like this "Closet heroes."
我把这些人叫作"无闻英雄"
And every now and then, we get to wheel them out of hiding
时不时的 我们有机会让这些默默无闻的英雄为人所知
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表