剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
you would be the first to know.
我一定第一时间告诉你
I don't know how she does it.
我不知道她是怎么做到的
She takes after her father.
她遗传了她爸
He could clip his toenails for 10 minutes
她爸剪个脚趾甲能剪十分钟
and call it a full day. No, I'm...
还有脸说自己一天过得好充实 我没瞎说
I'm going on auditions and stuff,
我最近在参加很多试镜
like a totally normal, motivated person.
和别人一样积极向上地工作
I have a really big one this week, actually.
其实我这周就有个很重要的试镜
And? And I'm probably not gonna get it,
然后呢 不过我很有可能得不到那个角色
because it's Elijah Clyde,
因为导演是Elijah Clyde
so they're probably just looking for a name.
所以他们可能只想找个大牌
It's the LaBianca play!
是关于拉比安卡谋杀案的戏
Oh, this is so exciting!
这真是太让人激动了
Do you know your mother met Charles Manson on an airplane?
你知道你妈妈曾在飞机上见过Charles Manson吗
No, I think.
不 我只是怀疑
It's a Charles Manson thing?
这个戏和Charles Manson有关吗
The LaBianca murders were a night of barbaric killings
拉比安卡谋杀案是发生在晚上的残忍♥杀戮
that he convinced his followers to do.
他说服了他的追随者去大开杀戒
I think you should act like you know that if you're going in,
你去试镜的时候应该表现出听说过这件事
Bless her heart. That woman was gutted.
愿那女人安息 她内脏都被掏出来了
Hey. Thank you.
给 谢谢你
Of course. Sorry. I can't drink out of bottles
应该的 抱歉 我不能直接对嘴喝
because I got braces.
因为我刚装了牙套
Turns out I'm a tongue thruster.
没想到我还有挺舌的毛病
Okay, cool.
好吧
Your hair looks... looks lovely, blonde.
你的头发挺好看的 染成金色了
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, what was it that you wanted to talk about?
你想和我谈什么事来着
I don't know what I saw... in Montreal...
不知道我在蒙特利尔的所见是不是我多虑了
but I know that I... need to bring it up.
但我很清楚我应该把这件事说出来
Okay.
说吧
Do you know what I'm talking about?
你知道我在指什么吗
Um, look, Chantal, I think I...
呃 Chantal 我觉得
I think I do.
我想我知道
This is all a big misunderstanding.
这一切都是个天大的误会
I... uh, really hope not.
应该不是吧
What?
什么意思
Drew, when I was in Montreal, I, um...
Drew 在蒙特利尔的时候 我
I saw you.
我遇见了你
Okay.
好吧
Why is that funny?
这有什么好笑的吗
I'm sorry. It's not funny. It's not funny.
对不起 这没什么好笑的 这不好笑
Oh, wow. It's, um...
哦天啊 这真是
It's very serious.
这是个严肃的事儿
Okay, well, it's true.
这话没错
I like you so much, it's like, tragic.
我太喜欢你了 真是太悲哀了
Look, I'm just not in a place at all right now to be...
听着 我现在完全没有打算要找
No, you know what? I actually don't even...
别说了 其实我根本
I don't want you to say anything.
我不需要你给我任何答复
I just want you to know that I think you're extraordinary.
我只希望你知道 在我眼里你是无与伦比的
You know, I want you to just... receive that, okay?
我只想让你了解我的心意 你明白吗
Okay. I receive it. Thank you.
好的 我知道了 谢谢你
I think you know Flicky and Nyanne,
我想你应该认识Flicky和Nyanne了
but this is Rayche, Lupile, Georgette and Nixine.
这几位是Rayche Lupile Georgette 还有Nixine
I just wanted to see him in the flesh.
我就是希望能亲眼看到他
Selena, Elliott. Elliott, Selena.
Selena 这是Elliot Elliot 这是Selena
Hi, Selena. This is your team.
你好 Selena 这是你的出书小队了
Okay, this is amazing.
这真是太棒了
I'm truly so inspired right now,
我现在真的灵感爆发
I just wanna, like, hole up in my apartment and, like,
只想窝在我的公♥寓♥里
write the whole thing tonight.
码一夜的字
You're so funny.
你真是太有意思了
Please, though. Save it for the page. Okay.
不过还是把你的幽默用来写文章吧 好的
And, speaking of which, when can we see some pages?
说到这个 我们什么时候能看看稿子
We would really love to mock up a calendar.
我们想大致做个日程表呢
Okay, insanely soon,
没问题 很快就能给你了
but if I can just... take a moment, um...
但我现在想说两句
About a month ago,
大概一个月前
I was lying to the world about having had Stage IV cancer.
我对所有人谎称自己经历过淋巴癌晚期
And now I stand before you, outed.
但我现在就在你们面前 内心坦诚
And victorious.
凯♥旋♥而归
But it's not just my benchmark.
但这么做并不仅仅是为了我自己
This is for that little kid in West Virginia
也是为了那个西弗吉尼亚的小男孩
who changes his name simply because he feels compelled to.
他改名换姓只因他感觉有种力量迫使他这么做
And that mom in Dallas who says she has "Three sisters,"
还有那位在达拉斯的妈妈自称有能改变思想的药物
When, really, she just doesn't.
但事实上 她根本没有
Let's give a voice to the many complicated liars out there.
让我们为世上众多有难言之隐的说谎者发声
Yes!
说得好
What is not to love about him?!
他真是处处惹人爱啊
Okay? What is not to love?!
对不对 哪有理由不喜欢他
Nuggie him!
来一个泳抱
Nia, you're crazy!
Nia 你真是太热情了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
That moment when your hair falls out?
谁还没个脱发的时候嘛
So, um, are you... are you and Dory s... still talking?
那你现在还和Dory联♥系♥吗
No.
不联♥系♥了
She actually kind of ruined my entire life, so...
她其实算是毁了我的人生 所以
I'm sorry. That sucks.
我很抱歉 这太糟糕了
Yeah, it does suck.
是啊 真的很糟糕
Okay, I'm gonna be honest, actually. Um, in Montreal, I...
好了 我要直说了 在蒙特利尔的时候
I could see the way that she was disrespecting your masculinity.
我能看出来她并不尊重你的男子气概
You deserve somebody who sees all of you
你值得一个能欣赏你所有美好的人
for who you are really are.
欣赏你这个人本身
You keep saying that you see me.
你一直在说你遇到了我
I'm just curious, um...
我很好奇
when you look at me,
当你看着我的时候
what is it that you see?
你都看到了些什么
I see a boy
我看到一个男孩
who's been hurt and needs healing.
他被伤害了 需要治愈
And...
还有
I wanna heal that boy.
我想治愈这个男孩
Um, you know that this would, um,
你知道我们这样做的话
really hurt Dory a lot, right?
会让Dory非常受伤吧
And that, if we do this...
我们接下来要做的事
that's like the worst thing possible.
可以说是最不该发生的事了
That doesn't affect me at all.
这些都不会改变我的心意
Well, if it isn't the hero of the month.
瞧瞧 这不是本月的大英雄吗
Um...I was... I was actually calling
我打电♥话♥给你
'cause I... I had a question I wanted to ask you.
其实是要问你个事
Yeah, what's up?
什么事
Um, I wanted to know if you were still, uh,
我想知道你是不是还在
tutoring those kids on the side.
兼♥职♥做家教
Um, 'cause I... I need a job.
因为我要找份工作
Uh, no. Actually, the program I was working for,
没有了 实际上 我之前参与的项目
it's not around anymore.
已经叫停了
The guy who owned it tried to turn it into a preteen matchmaking service,
负责人想把它改成未成年人相亲服务
so, yeah, that thing got shut down.
所以项目被叫停了
Oh. Okay.
这样啊 好吧
All right, well, never mind, then,
那就算了
I guess. But, hey, um...
没事了 等等
I wanted to tell you something.
我想和你说件事
Yeah?
什么
I'm sorry that I implied that you couldn't find Chantal.
我很抱歉之前说你不可能找到Chantal
I think it's pretty cool that you proved me wrong.
你证明我错了 你很棒
Oh, thanks.
噢 谢谢
And I was wondering, would you be down with, like,
我想问你是否愿意跟我合作
me doing a piece about the whole thing?
让我来报道这件事
You know, like a young hero's profile?
讲述一位青年英雄的事迹
I... I n... I... I see why you maybe want to do an article, right,
我理解你为什么想写这篇文章
'cause it's... it's a story.
因为里面也算是有故事
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表